[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought a CZ 75D PCR, but I'm having trouble with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: cz 75dpcr.png (808KB, 1920x1430px) Image search: [Google]
cz 75dpcr.png
808KB, 1920x1430px
I just bought a CZ 75D PCR, but I'm having trouble with the sights. The gun constantly shoots to the left, even when I'm resting it on a bench and focusing as hard as I can.

I've never had to adjust sights before and I don't have any tools, I was just gonna take it to the gunstore I bought it from and ask if they could adjust the sights for me. They install sights for all types of guns, so I think they should be able to.

Would it be a better investment for me to just buy the tools and try to sight it in myself, or to leave it to someone who knows what they're doing?
>>
>>34888012
you stick it in a vice get a punch and wack it with a mallet. that said the new gun should have been sighted in from the factory and come with a target showing a group. it could be sighted in perfectly but its you.
>>
All CZ shoot left, it's a shit tier gun. I have no idea how these slav retards sight their crap in factory but they're doing it very wrong.

t. SP01 owner
>>
>>34888012
where'd you get, and how much was it?
>>
>>34888114
I got it from a gunshop in the metro-detroit area, and if I recall it was about $585?

I'd have to double check, but I looked on Gunbroker and found out they were selling it pretty cheap new.
>>
>>34888210
damn. I was hoping some place got a new shipment in. I swear last year they were going for 500 NIB, but I cant find one for less than 600 in the two places that arent gunbroker
>>
buy a hi-power you filthy commie
>>
>>34888012
Can we agree that most if not all people who buy slavshit are filthy lefty communists?

You wouldnt joke about slav magic if you didnt at least mildly agree with communism.
>>
>>34888086
Mine shoots dead center, maybe you just need to get better instead of blaming the tool for the deficiencies of the user.
>>
>>34888805
>deficiencies of the user
>implying I didn't use a bench rest and several different handloads to prove my point

You just gotta admit CZ sights are hammered in randomly, case in point the metal is always chipping from the force exerted.
>>
>>34888012
>bought CZ
>having problems
you asked for this.
the only thing strange is there aren't more problems, but they will come, don't you worry.
there are 3 certainties in life, death, taxes, and CZs breaking.
>>
>>34888763
It's the same with Nazi magic. It's just for fun you dense shit
>>
>>34888763
I wish i could find an ex-combloc surplus wool trench coat that would fit me.
but mainly because i can't find any non surplus thick, wool trench coats.
>>
I haven't noticed much cz hate up until this year, but I guess they're just shit tier guns huh?
>>
>>34888970
the CZ IDF cant always be around

they arent awful but CZ handguns in particular get far more praise than they deserve, they're incredibly marginal guns
>>
>>34888970
At one time their shittyness was acceptable, since you could buy one for $250 NIB, and this wasn't even this long ago, like 2008. But they have over doubled in price, and the quality hasn't changed, may even be worse.
and no, it isn't all inflation, glocks have only gone up maybe $75-$100 since then, and similar increases with most other handguns.
>>
>>34888086
>>34888856
This is low tier bait.

Urban grey sp-01 owner here, and mine works just fine.
>>
File: IMG_0382.jpg (487KB, 1000x806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0382.jpg
487KB, 1000x806px
>>34888012
Sell the piece of shit and get a real gun.
Pic semi related
>>
>>34888012
Mine shoots great OP. Did it come with a target from the factory where it was shooting?
>>
File: IMG_0682.jpg (1008KB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.jpg
1008KB, 3024x3024px
>>34888981
Those few extra bucks for sig or hk seem to get you a better out of the box gun. The cz can be made good but you gotta mess with it or be super lucky.

Mine had terrible trigger slap (put in cz 85 trigger with cgw trigger pin and spring) shot way left (its better after hammering the shit out of my $550 gun but not perfect, needs to get hit again) and what looks to be a ridiculously sloppy burr on the inside of the frame (pic related)

I still like shooting it.
>>
>>34888763
Did you forget this happened?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_Revolution
>>
>>34890533
>"forget"
he's a reactionary moron making blanket statements about tangently related topics that were never in question to begin with.
my money is on he thinks WW2 started on D-day.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.