[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even tho this is old news >How bad do you have to be to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Even tho this is old news
>How bad do you have to be to get drowned by am unarmed man in the desert when you have an AK-47
Who remembers the ranger who got a confirmed kill with a spoon in 2015?
>>
>>34886682
It ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
>>
>>34886710
I'm assuming the SAS troops were also much larger physically.
>>
>>34886710
Id say hoo-fuckin-ah if i was gayer
>>
The sentence as written states that the jihadis only had 10 bullets remaining.
Maybe they didn't want to use any of them.
>>
>>34886682
In all honesty they may be bullshiting. People come up with stupid bullshiting stories to tell when they get back home.
>>
>>34886720
All tier one guys are built like a brick shithouse
>>
>>34886682
Remain in non-stop operations for three+ days, and one day after the captagon ran out.

Muscle failure is a thing, and daesh has been running their fighters into the ground for sometime now. They bounce fighters from inactive front to active non-stop, hoping their fighters can continue but with the grace of Allah.

The Daily Mail is also largely full of shit when it comes to ME reporting, and especially to all things pertaining to the SAS.
>>
>>34886757
You'd be surprised. I mean shit, look at that picture of Vining that's always posted here.
>>
>>34886757
This is categorically false.
>>
>>34886740
This. Y'all should'a listened more to tha teachin' lady.
>>
>>34886682
Most likely a made up story for Bongs. The SAS probably drowned a 15yo shepherd and planted a gun on him to cover his removal.
>>
>>34887183
Still, good on em
>>
>>34886808
>>34886844

No it's not. It's not the 70s anymore. They're all on roids.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.