[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have police academy starting this month, what are somethings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14

File: 1502523264430.jpg (59KB, 480x557px) Image search: [Google]
1502523264430.jpg
59KB, 480x557px
i have police academy starting this month, what are somethings u wish u knew before? things i should prepare for, general stories
>>
>>34882564
Should probably just kys
>>
>>34882614
You are the reason why about half the cops I've encountered have had a stick up their ass.

I've gotten out of some serious shit by being polite to cops. I suggest you do the same.
>>
>>34882728
Not the same guy, but I completely agree with him.
>things I should prepare for
Don't be too fat.
>>
>>34882728
You've probably "gotten out of shit" that shouldn't be illegal in the first place. Besides, if my punishment is determined by how polite I am then something is wrong.
>>
Former cadet here.

I can't really say. every academy is different. I wish I had known how much they would run our guts out. How much studying I had to do on extremely dry and boring law and case law material.

What else...

Females will be treated much better than you. So be ready for them to get free passes while you are expected to get high scores or "Pass/Fail" type grading.

You may have hard ass teachers. You may have extremely lax teachers. You may have all of the above, and they may tell you different things and expect different levels of performance.

Being pepper sprayed will not be as bad as most people claim it is. But it will be bad. So expect to have your day, and the next day ruined.

Oh!

And be ready to encounter douchebags who hate your guts even though you are just cadet/recruit. You won't be able to do a thing about it, most likely.
>>
when training gets going and you start the section on "deescalation" just skip it, it's not necessary and most cops dont bother doing it anyway.

even if you ever get caught in a situation that requires deescalation just do they complete opposite and make sure to escalate. even if you fuck up big time youll get paid leave(vacation) and youll be back on duty in no time.
>>
>>34882728
>community gets mad at cops for power tripping, fucking with their shit all the time, and being good for nothing other than generating revenue for the PD while "solving" the easiest 20% of crimes.
>cops now claim they are mad and fucking with your shit all the time because the community hates them and institute slow-downs to punish the community for questioning them

Really gets the old noggin joggin
>>
If you have a family like wife/kids, prepare to not be seeing them for a while.

I had a friend go through the academy for a small city of about 100k and they were still pretty tough. He was basically out the door by 430 to show up for PT bright and early and wouldn't get home til after 1600 with about 3 or 4 hours of homework each night that he'd be tested on the next day.

Plan for the first couple months to be that way.

Also don't leave your rifle in your fucking car when you go home. They will have your trainers go by your house and try to get into your car to take your weapon.
>>
>>34882762
Samefag ex cop here:

Go fuck yourself. Police have the baility to pick and choose who they ream based upon "Officer Discretion". Anything less than a felony (or in many places A to B misdemeanors can vary in how they are handled.)

If you're nice, it makes it a lot easier for me to want to give you a second chance. And yes, if you decide to act like you are now (Which, I bet you do not. I guarantee the tough guy attitude dissipates into "Yes sir...no sir..."), nine of ten officer including myself would toss your "AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!?" ass into the back of our car and enjoy listening to you bitch the whole way to jail.
>>
>>34882843
great example of a very objective and fair public servant
>>
>>34882843
Kys tough guy
>>
>>34882843
>literally being the stereotype of a power tripping POS jackboot of a cop
Lol
>>
>>34882867
How is me taking the individual into account being unfair? If I was to let some guy walk away after screaming about brutality, cussing me out, or what have you, how is that fair to people who genuinely do have good attitudes and learn from their mistakes? If I didn't take a person's demeanor into account, I'd be forced to ticket/arrest everyone. Because that would be the only "fair" way to go about my contacts with people doing stupid shit. I couldn't just randomly let people off, or let everyone off. Or pre-judge someone. Unless it is a traffic stop. Police generally have made up their mind on ticketing someone on traffic stops, and only certain things (like refusing to obey lawful commands.) will change our minds.
>>
>>34882564
>Former cadet here.
>
>I can't really say. every academy is different. I wish I had known how much they would run our guts out. How much studying I had to do on extremely dry and boring law and case law material.
>
>What else...
>
>Females will be treated much better than you. So be ready for them to get free passes while you are expected to get high scores or "Pass/Fail" type grading.
>
>
>You may have hard ass teachers. You may have extremely lax teachers. You may have all of the above, and they may tell you different things and expect different levels of performance.
>
>Being pepper sprayed will not be as bad as most people claim it is. But it will be bad. So expect to have your day, and the next day ruined.
>
>Oh!
>
>And be ready to encounter douchebags who hate your guts even though you are just cadet/recruit. You won't be able to do a thing about it, most likely.

This. Current leo, and this sums it up.
>>
>>34882937
>Or pre-judge someone
Like you already admitted to effectively doing by letting some people go if you like them/their attitude or just think what they did wasn't a big deal?

It's like you don't even understand what fair means or something
>>
>>34882997
>being this retarded
>>
>>34882997
>Like you already admitted to effectively doing by letting some people go if you like them/their attitude or just think what they did wasn't a big deal?

If I like their attitude, I can justify in some way letting them go. If they are on camera (and I had two, one in my car and one on me.) being total douchebags, I would have no real way of justifying letting them go. If I let someone like you, who got done screaming about wanting em to kill myself, about me being a shitbag, etc. Any number of my higher ups could see my camera footage and demand to know why a belligerent person who just committed a crime, or who was suspected of one was allowed to leave.

Fair is giving people the ability to make a case for themselves.
>>
>>34883038
Don't worry, his extra chromosome will kick in any moment.
>>
File: IMG_0077.png (387KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.png
387KB, 600x450px
>>34882780
>Females will be treated much better than you. So be ready for them to get free passes while you are expected to get high scores or "Pass/Fail" type grading.
What the fuck. I know this goes on but goddam. I'm going to be starting in the academy in a big city and don't want to rely on some bitch who's completely useless. Fucking policing we need to go back to the you had to be 6ft or taller days.
>>
The Constitution
>>
>>34883084
*nig
>>
>>34883084
>What the fuck. I know this goes on but goddam. I'm going to be starting in the academy in a big city and don't want to rely on some bitch who's completely useless. Fucking policing we need to go back to the you had to be 6ft or taller days.

And if you are actually GOOD at policing, they will pair you with females to make her look better. I was paired with the semi useful female in my class and she ended up running off and leaving me to get pained blue in a SIMS course.

Oh!

And one had a yeast infection during Defensive Tactics, and she was about 5'2", and weighed about 200lbs. She sat on my head fumbling with her cuffs. My instructor asked me to "put up a fight" and she slammed her fish...sewer...vomit scented cooch straight onto my face when I got myself turned over.

She never cuffed me. And she made an A in DTs.
>>
>>34882937
Because being rude isn't a crime
>>
>>34882937
im the fella you responded to. if you can't see or aren't willing to admit there's a big issue with the current policing/prison system/correctional facilities in the US then there's no point in moving on with this conversation.

but to answer your question, there shouldn't be any officer discretion. you or any other cop shouldn't have the power to joyfully throw someone in handcuffs and put them in the squadcar and "enjoy listening to you bitch the whole way to jail"
>>
>>34883173
forgot to add at the end : because of how the person is acting and how you feel on that day
>>
>>34882564
>>34882755

also, do crossfit and run a lot because you'll be doing a lot of PT
>>
>>34883165
No it isn't, but after you've committed a crime it isn't wise to be rude. Showing no remorse and being belligerent are signs of multiple, negative things. Could be that you did something bad and know I'll find out, so "fuck it" is your mindset. It's partially a sign of being drunk or high, and it yet again doesn't do me any favors if I wanted to let you go. I don't want to stand on the street and listen to you rant about whatever the fuck. I want to ticket/warn you and get the fuck back on patrol. But when you're on camera acting the fool...sorry bud. I can't justify to my department letting you go. Especially if you go right back to doing stupid shit. If you were nice, and then went back into a bar and got in a fight, I could at the very least say to my Sergeant, "EL-TEE" or even my Captain, "He seemed fine to me, look at my footage."
>>
>>34883049
I think you have me confused for the first poster you were talking to. Funny how quick you are to redirect your anger and take it out on others. surely that never shows up in your work life though, right?

The problem here is really this part
>If I like their attitude, I can justify in some way letting them go.

This is bad because it sets the president of officers selectively enforcing laws against only those they feel neutrally or negatively towards. Deciding if people should go to jail should be a judge's job, not a cop's. You're letting people circumvent the law by currying favor. It also creates an avenue for real or superficial preferential treatment. Or are you going to actually try to sit there and say that you've let just as many black men off the hook as you have attractive white females?

This kind of broadly sweeping and uncheckable power being used by a police force that already shows such preferential treatment/interactions with the citizenry is disgusting.
>>
>>34883173
>im the fella you responded to. if you can't see or aren't willing to admit there's a big issue with the current policing/prison system/correctional facilities in the US then there's no point in moving on with this conversation.

I quit my job as an officer once I got bad feelings about my Chief of police. After I left, he was investigated and then found guilty of official misconduct and the department was fucked over. There are issues. But you're making an issue out of one of the many things that is NOT an issue.

>but to answer your question, there shouldn't be any officer discretion.

Then the prisons would be even more crowded, and there would be billions upon billions of dollars more in fines paid to cities and states across the nation. You're an idiot if you want that.

>you or any other cop shouldn't have the power to joyfully throw someone in handcuffs and put them in the squadcar and "enjoy listening to you bitch the whole way to jail"

How would me not having discretion make me unable to not enjoy arresting douchebags? Without discretion, I'd be forced to arrest or ticket you in the first place. Yet again...you're an idiot if you can't see officer discretion is something that actually does help people out quite a bit. Cops overall want to let people off with warnings or tickets. Arresting people for stuff that is stupid is not a top priority. However, ignoring people isn't an option.
>>
>>34883274
>This is bad because it sets the president of officers selectively enforcing laws against only those they feel neutrally or negatively towards. Deciding if people should go to jail should be a judge's job, not a cop's.

Then you want more people sitting in jail to wait on a judge. That's the end result here. More people in jail.

>You're letting people circumvent the law by currying favor.

As would a judge.

>It also creates an avenue for real or superficial preferential treatment.

How so? That would be illegal and it would get cops put out of a job.

>Or are you going to actually try to sit there and say that you've let just as many black men off the hook as you have attractive white females?

Oh here we go. The race card. Wonderful. I take numerous things into account before and during my contact with a person. Race, if ever, is in the background. Yet again, I'm on camera dueing nearly ever single interaction. My arrest record is put on display for my bosses. If I cannot justify arresting X amount of upstanding young melanin enriched gentlemen, I would get in trouble.

>This kind of broadly sweeping and uncheckable power being used by a police force that already shows such preferential treatment/interactions with the citizenry is disgusting.

Ok. That's just like, your unverified opinion, man.
>>
>>34883337
>Then you want more people sitting in jail to wait on a judge. That's the end result here. More people in jail.
Terrible point. How full jails are should never be a consideration in whether an officer makes an arrest or not that's just silly.

>As would a judge.
You actually have a good point here, judges frequently behave unfairly in their decisions and there is almost no recourse for it. Not sure that's a stellar point in favor of cops have officer discretion though.

>How so? That would be illegal and it would get cops put out of a job.

Because basing your discretion on how you "feel" about somebody opens you up to acting based on how you feel about somebody in a conscious and subconscious way?

EX.

You hate your dad because he was a dick.

You are in a situation where you consider letting a guy off. If he reminds you of your dad you'd likely be less inclined to let him off. Furthermore if you decided not to let him off and your mom could view the whole encounter from some sort of semi-omniscient 3rd person perspective then she might very well conclude that you didn't let him off because he reminded you of your father. The appearance of impropriety can be almost as damaging as actual impropriety.

> If I cannot justify arresting X amount of upstanding young melanin enriched gentlemen, I would get in trouble.

Wait do you mean that your bosses actually keep track of every interaction you have throughout the day and make sure you aren't not arresting too many white people? Because the only way for them to effectively monitor let alone get you in trouble in this instance would require them knowing what you do all the time and critically analyzing every decision you make in the field. Is that how your PD operates?
>>
Holy f my dudes officer discretion is in place because sometimes theres sense in putting someone through the legal system pver the same small crimel and sometimes there isnt. Its not some mystery.
>>
>>34882937
If I spit in someones food cause they're rude to me, I can be held accountable. You arent.
>>
>>34882937
Nigga this is 4chan we're all autistic, I'm sure some of them would prefer you arrest everybody just to make it fair.
>>
>>34883337
Great, maybe if all the jails are full someone will see a problem and stop criminalizing stupid shit.
>>
>>34882786
underrated
>>
>>34882564
How to type the word you properly.
>>
>>34882564
>something I wish I knew before
I wish that I knew that firefighters work half as hard, get paid as well, and are loved by all.
Turn back before it's too late.
>>
>>34883124
How do I be shit enough to where I don't get s female partner but not shit enough I get shit canned before my probationary period ends(18 months) ? How do you walk that line
>>
>>34882728

I agree with this, almost got a DUI when I rolled my car on a sharp turn. I was over the limit but completely coherent, respectful and polite. They didn't handcuff me or anything just sat in the back of the squad car, one of the cops even made a comment about how coherent I was.

The friend I was driving home was belligerent and uncooperative because he is one of those fuck the system occupy wall street type guys, he was handcuffed and put in a cell.

I left the police station hours before him.
>>
>>34882564
Keep your mouth shut. Don't talk to instructors, don't talk to cadets. Just do as you're told. Study and work out. Don't draw attention to yourself, just be a good cadet. When you get your badge pinned on that stage during graduation, everyone in the audience should be having a hard time remembering who you were.
>>
>>34882614
Oh hey, Bismouth. Good to see you're still being edgy as usual.
>>34882786
In more political departments (IE big hippie dippie liberal cities) this is changing. You can get your shit pushed in for shit going south even if you did nothing wrong.

Then again if you're dealing with a genuine human bag of shit attempting to de-escalate will show weakness, which they will use to escalate against you. It can cause you to lose control of a situation where you need to have been 100% firm from beginning to end.

So really more than anything, being able to "read" a situation is vital and they can't teach you that in academy. Only field experience will.
>>34882817
This, also expect that to be your job for a few years. Especially if it's a shit-tier shooting gallery city. They are bound to be understaffed so you'll be working 12-16 hour shifts 7 days a week for months on end. They routinely lie about it too, claiming you won't work more than 40 hours a week and then starting you at 80.

Varies depending on department. Basically expect it to be like non-stop military deployment or even a sentence to hell. Then if it really is un-livable lateral transfer to another department as soon as you can.
>>34883084
They always need females.
Vagina means almost guaranteed uniform. You literally have to go out of your way to fuck up to not get it.

Why? 3 reasons.
#1) Almost no women want to be cops so there are very few female applicants.
#2) SJWs are always bitching and the politicians want to appease them. Dumb feminists literally expect a 50/50 M/F representation across the board with only 95/5 AT BEST in the applicant pool.
#3) SOMEBODY has to search the syphyllis-leaking 60-year-old hooker that goes into custody and it can't be a male officer. That's where you kick back and laugh at the females, it's a truly unenviable task and there's usually only one on duty at any one time so she HAS to do it. Even if there's grey puss leaking out of the suspect's snatch.
>>
Prepare to kill lots of niggers
>>
Any opinions on the job from actual cops? I'm thinking of applying if I can't get into any professional schools.
>>
>>34882564
That diversity hires are a real thing.

That even if you do everything right, if a councilman or other politician wants to win some points with some special interest group, you WILL get tossed under the bus.

That my department didn't have take home cars but my second choice did (doesn't sound like a big deal until you come on shift and your car is trashed cause 16 year coasting to retirement Officer Fat Fuck couldn't clean out his 4 McDonald's bags, half eaten Oreo shake, or frabreeze his sweat stank out of the seat.
>>
>>34882817
>Also don't leave your rifle in your fucking car when you go home. They will have your trainers go by your house and try to get into your car to take your weapon.

What fucking state are you in that recruits are allowed to go home during the week, let alone take weapons home?
>>
>>34887942
How hard is it to get promoted to a detective or sergeant position? Is it based on recommendations?
>>
>>34883084
Once you hit the road, it's worse.

Always make sure that if you need back up, it's a male officer that's coming.
>>
if youre white and only speak english you wont get hired
>>
>>34883869
I have never arrested an individual for simple possession of marijuana, because I've used my officer discretion to determine they are not a risk to society nor does the crime deserve jail time.

But they've convinced my discretion is bad, by golly. Every stoner I find now is going right to jail for the devil's leaf.
>>
>>34886680
>So really more than anything, being able to "read" a situation is vital and they can't teach you that in academy. Only field experience will.

These keyboard warriors will never understand this, man.
>>
Fuck cops, they are fucking retards and fucking useless
>>
>>34887967
Depends on agency.

My agency, you need 3 years to make Sergeant, 4 to make detective (and you need to pass a state detectives course that's like 2 months long).

Ours is based off conduct (complaints, accreditations, etc), knowledge of the job, recommendations from command staff peers, and test scores. There's no official weight but unofficially it's 50 test scores, 30 conduct, 20 references.
>>
>>34887960
I live in Michigan and I went to the Schoolcraft program, not the OP, but I heard rumors of this kinda stuff happening. Some people were allowed to qualify with their own guns because Detroit, at the time, didn't buy patrol cops AR-15s, even though every single suburb city did.

They will supposedly check to see if you're dumb enough to leave your service pistol or important gear sitting in your car like a dumbfuck. If they do find it, they will kick your ass out.

Also, depending on your academy you may be forced to live on sight for awhile, or you can commute from home.
>>
Shut up and disappear into the wallpaper.
Don't draw attention to yourself.
And if you're not in decent physical shape don't even bother because they'll notice and do everything in their power to make you quit.
>>
>>34888071
No like I mean being a cadet or recruit is just that. A cadet or recruit. You have no legal authority to carry or use a weapon. They're not going to give you a weapon to "take home" after class.

Your friend is full of shit.
>>
Why do cops always get cucked by there wives?
>>
>>34887974
>Always make sure that if you need back up, it's a male officer that's coming.
How the fuck can I do that? In 2017 i'd prob get shit canned for trying some shit like that. In the city i'm at they run partners so thats my main concern.
>>
>>34888136
Prob something to do with the hours, stress and them finding out you're fucking badge bunnies and or ER nurses.
>>
>>34888146
I just assumed it was because most cops got fat after awhile
>>
File: giphy-2.gif (3MB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-2.gif
3MB, 640x357px
>>34888155
>that lame setup just to post that
did you get cuck'd? what dept he work for?
>>
>>34888006
Well, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>34882780
So are you a cop now?
>>
>>34888146
>and or ER nurses
I've heard of badge bunnies, but do ER nurses have a thing for cops?
>>
File: japanese pilot last laugh.jpg (90KB, 720x744px) Image search: [Google]
japanese pilot last laugh.jpg
90KB, 720x744px
>>34888127
>You have no legal authority to carry or use a weapon
I suppose becoming a cop suddenly makes one no longer an American Citizen with constitutional rights.
>>
>>34882564
Everyday is a battle between finishing college and joining my city's PD. Anybody ditch the former for the latter and have some feedback? I wanted to become an attorney but I can't imagine liking an office job anymore, the boredom is too much.
>>
>>34888376
Finish college and then join PD.

You'll get a better chance at getting in and will get paid more.
>>
File: IMG_0850.png (738KB, 584x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0850.png
738KB, 584x600px
Should I try to become a State Trooper or become and English teacher? I wanted to earn a PhD and teach/perform research on medieval lit at the university level.
>>
File: IMG_0835.png (213KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0835.png
213KB, 500x733px
>>34883084
>tfw 5'9
Regardless, I'll back you up anytime, breh.
>>
File: kafka.jpg (5KB, 181x181px) Image search: [Google]
kafka.jpg
5KB, 181x181px
Is this thread full of niggers?
>cops get called to scene where some shit happened
>they pull you over to ask you some questions
>immediately start nogging and nigging at them and screeching if you are being detained

Just be civil you fucking apes.
>>
>>34889214
Either nigs or white college students.
>>
>have hand tattoos because I did not make wise decisions as a young lad
>considering trying to get into police force

They won't let me in will they
>>
>>34889254
Replace your hands with robo hands
>>
>>34889302
That might even be more horrifying to a prospective hirer

Any LE on here with advice? Would they let me in or are hand tats typically a no-go in most departments?
>>
>>34889447
I know mine doesn't allow it
>>
>>34889254
Tattoo removal procedure my dude, or SHIT tons of make up.
>>
>>34888984
Compare salaries. Troopers in Texas make 89k if you go in with experience.
>>
>>34889447
Mine allows it if they can be covered or removed. We have a new hire who literally puts a big ass bandaid on the top of his hand to cover tats until he can afford the removal.
>>
I don't have my degree (Biology) but I have 7/8ths of the credits needed to graduate.

Would this be helpful for the hiring process even if my GPA is fairly low?
>>
>>34890309
Kek
>>
File: 20170817_140956.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_140956.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>34882786
>when training gets going and you start the section on "deescalation" just skip it, it's not necessary and most cops dont bother doing it anyway.
>even if you ever get caught in a situation that requires deescalation just do they complete opposite and make sure to escalate. even if you fuck up big time youll get paid leave(vacation) and youll be back on duty in no time.

^^^^
THIS IS BULLSHIT unless you live in the south.... The rest of the county will fail you for it....

Trust me I know
>>
What department? Big city policing is probably very different than rural policing.
>>
File: 20170817_141002.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_141002.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>34889447
>hand tats
hand Tats are a no go. Pretty much can't be gang related or offensive in anyway. tattoo's below the short sleeve cut off have to be approved by command.
>>
>>34883214
Cops should match the attitude of those being talked to. Truthfully, cops should be happy go lucky people. Realistically, cops should be robots that follow orders correctly. Unfortunately the reality is the majority are all on a power trip.

I use to be nice and cooperative with the 5-0 until I met one on a power trip.
>Pulled over, don't know why
>Crack a joke with the officer about being on the graveyard shift
>He's gung-ho on being an ass
>Keep my happy go lucky attitude going anyways
>Dude is seriously pissed off for no reason
>Ask him what the reason for the stop is, throws a fit about my license plate lights
>What. Dude is literally enraged my plate lights are out
>He's shouting at me as I should inspect my car for before every drive to make sure everything is functioning
>Made a joke about my Chinese LED light bulbs breaking during the drive
>Goes on about how he doesn't have time for my bullshit excuses
>Asks to search my car, turned my LED interior lights for him
>Asks if I'll stand by the hood for him, comply
>When it comes time to search in my trunk he does it from the side scratching my paint with his tool belt
>Politely ask him to care for my paint, he responds he isn't responsible for damages while searching
>Starts just throwing my personal belongings on the ground
>Not like just pulling it out and dropping it, but literally just throwing it out and chucking it behind him
>When he grabbed my laptop case and threw it I lost it
>Enraged and attacked him
>End up getting off him and calming myself down, apologizing profusely, asking if he's alright
>He gets up, tazes me, and attacks me while I'm down
>2 years jail time, attorney got it reduced to misdemeanor assault
>Got out of jail 1 year 2 months later between good behavior and working for the county
>Attorney told me the officer was fired shortly after my case for abusive behavior

Lost my gains while in jail and lost all respect for the boys in blue afterwards as well.
>>
File: 1472499718603.jpg (46KB, 534x553px) Image search: [Google]
1472499718603.jpg
46KB, 534x553px
>>34882564
Prepare for everyone to hate you for being a boot-licking bourgeoisie enforcer.

And also, KYS.
>>
File: IMG_0816.gif (978KB, 154x154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0816.gif
978KB, 154x154px
>>34892643
>>34892680
>the impotent screeching of middle class white children
>>
>>34892638
Guess I'll have to get them removed if I ever wanna try out the police force then, huh? Oh well. That's good to know, I'll look in to removal costs
>>
>>34892643
He was a dick. But you deserve everything that happened to you.
>>
>>34893591
why did you even get them you stupid mong?
>>
>>34892605
he was making a joke.
>>
>>34882728
You and I both know the majority of those blue falcons need to kill themselves.
>>
>>34893623
One was a retard drunk mistake done with a few friends when I was 19, the other is a tribute to a dead friend who was killed on the job
>>
>>34886680
>Vagina means almost guaranteed uniform.

I wish the fucking reverse was true. I got ripped off by the "women love a man in uniform meme"

Wait what were we talking about?
>>
op here, lots of good info, also lots of faggotry but thats expected,

so just shut up do what they tell me and pass? plus continue cardio. doesnt seem to bad,

im considering applying at a small dept. very small then transfer if i feel up to workin in austin or san antonio. anyone with expierance on both sides of dept. size?
>>
File: 1502635373885.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1502635373885.png
200KB, 356x256px
>san anton
>i might have to share a cruiser with someone from an international frog worship forum
>>
Reminder:People will hate you and talk endless shit about you, until they need you.
>>
>>34888304

absolutely
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.