[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you buying a fallout shelter /k/? http://w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Fallout-4-DLC-688153.jpg (45KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout-4-DLC-688153.jpg
45KB, 590x350px
Why aren't you buying a fallout shelter /k/?

http://www.atlassurvivalshelters.com/
>>
because i live on the gulf coast with a base elevation of 11ft and surrounded by salt water springs.
>>
>>34871166
I know your pain, Strelok
>>
>>34871143
Most of /k/ already lives underground
>>
>>34871143
>The habbening happens.
>Be in bunker
>Can't go outside
>Die of starvation
I rather be killed instantly.
>>
>>34871256
Stores and hydroponics. Self sufficiency is key to longevity. Means you need a bunker big enough and a means to replenish lost power. Rig up an exercise bike and make like Lance Armstrong
>>
>>34871267
I still would rather die instantly. There is not going to be returning to the above ground for years anyway.
>>
File: Laughing-Whores-Transparent.png (463KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Whores-Transparent.png
463KB, 560x500px
>He doesn't already have a fallout shelter.
>>
>>34871166
Same, my house elevation is 11ft. That would make for a sick gun room tho.
>>
>>34871256
>rather be killed instantly.

>Candace, it's Ralph. Tell dad there's no way >in hell I'm spending nuclear Armageddon >trapped with him in a fucking closet.
>You can have my number. It's "6." Now if >you'll excuse me, I've got a mushroom cloud >to walk into. Have a happy holocaust!
>>
>>34871306
>not wanting to roam the wasteland with your gun loving father
Fucking kids these days...
>>
>>34871353
He didn't roam the wasteland. He turned his family into ghouls or killed them with radiation poisoning because he was bored and wanted to keep going out of the bunker.
>>
>>34871166
I live in se Texas. My elevation is 4 feet
>>
>>34871143
Every house in switzerland had to have an air raid/atomic shelter in the basement. It was discontinued somwhere in the 90s or early 2000s though. But most underground parking centers are equipped to be repurposed as bunkers, hospitals also have vast underground floors to serve as war time bunker hospitals
>>
>>34871452
lol SW louisiana here
>>
>>34873168
So I'm not the only one, neat.
>>
>>34871267
A bike generates so very little power that it isn't worth it. Best bunker would have external power like solar and wind with a backup generator or 3.

Also a good bunker should allow you to live for 3 years but you should come out in one year and have the equipment and location to farm.
>>
>>34871143
>Implying that a shitty bunker with 3 months of food and a simplistic air filter is going to save me from a nuclear detonation
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.