[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone who doesn't concealed carry is a faggot https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: gun.png (312KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
gun.png
312KB, 600x402px
Anyone who doesn't concealed carry is a faggot

https://youtu.be/3jU2fn_wVVI?t=34s
>>
>drunk faggots in downtown Keene at night
Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>34870353
why do these pussies never look like their macho cartoon avatars
>>
>>34870517
general lack of self awareness.
>>
Statistically speaking, it's fucking stupid to concealed carry unless you are law enforcement, a public prosecutor, judge, private security, a bonded courier, etc, or believe that someone poses a credible threat to your life.

Otherwise, it's just retarted and more likely to get you killed than save your life.

Read the statistics. INB5 irrelevant anecdotal non-evidence.

Don't you even start with, "aymuhfrayedofduhracials."

Grow a pair, faggots. I've walked through the fucking hood plenty of. times with no weapons at all and parlayed with thugs just for pleasant conversation.

Never had any problems.
>>
>>34870821
>INB5 irrelevant anecdotal non-evidence.
>I've walked through the fucking hood plenty of. times with no weapons at all and parlayed with thugs just for pleasant conversation.
>
>Never had any problems.

Nice anecdote lmao
>>
>>34870881

: P Just an anecdote, not evidence.

My argument is that CC is statistically more likely to cause problems than prevent them for the average citizen.
I would link it, but people ought to know better than to click links on 4chan.

Btw I have a shitload of guns.
>>
>>34870821
You must be a thug. Nice try gang banger.
>>
>>34870821
>Statistically speaking, it's fucking stupid to concealed carry unless you are law enforcement, a public prosecutor, judge, private security, a bonded courier, etc, or believe that someone poses a credible threat to your life.
>Otherwise, it's just retarted and more likely to get you killed than save your life.
>Read the statistics. INB5 irrelevant anecdotal non-evidence.
>Don't you even start with, "aymuhfrayedofduhracials."
>Grow a pair, faggots. I've walked through the fucking hood plenty of. times with no weapons at all and parlayed with thugs just for pleasant conversation.
>Never had any problems.

I actually agree with your notions but I carry as a last resort. I only have one life and I feel rather obligated to protect it.
>>
>>34870821
>and parlayed with thugs just for pleasant conversation
as you do
>>
This guy went looking for trouble. Could of ignored and walked away. If these white girls were black men then he would have a reason to draw.
>>
>>34870821
>dont carry, its likely you'll never need it
>what do we need a fire extinguisher for? House fires rarely happen
The saying have it and not need it instead of not have it and need it is a saying for a reason.
>>
>>34870353

>Anyone who doesn't concealed carry is a faggot

With the exception of this Reddit transplant
>>34870821

Were you expecting any real /k/ommandos here to disagree with you or something?
>>
>>34870353

Is this guy one of those free keene fags?
>>
File: snappy.jpg (118KB, 1080x683px) Image search: [Google]
snappy.jpg
118KB, 1080x683px
>>34870821
Better the have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
>>
File: 1501273399024.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1501273399024.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>34870821
>Never had any problems.

>my kitchen has never caught on fire, why would I want a fire extinguisher?
>>
>>34870821
>statistically speaking
>doesn't link statistics
>>
>>34871037
>I actually agree with your notions but I carry as a last resort. I only have one life and I feel rather obligated to protect it.
This. If you go looking for trouble you'll find it and if you have good Situational Awareness you can avoid trouble 99.9% of the time, but i fully understand that people carry CCW because US is a low-trust society.
>>
>>34870353
In my state you need 3 non family members to vouch for you and I don't know that many people
>>
>>34870353
>not 21 yet
C-can I appeal for manlet label instead?
>>
>>34874084
in my state its fucking 4

fuckin New York
>>
>>34874084
You don't work?
>>
>>34870821
so? i like larping as a 70's cop with a .38 snub in the ankle holster and a .45 under my tweed jacket with the patches on the elbows
>>
>>34870821
>Read the statistics.
That was your entire argument. That's it. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>34870996
No one clicks links on 4chan. You'd have to copy and paste it manually, but then you would have known that if you weren't from reddit.
Link your fakenews shit, faggot.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.