[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I accidentally flagged the RSO and got called a "fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

File: 1496216931935.png (911KB, 977x835px) Image search: [Google]
1496216931935.png
911KB, 977x835px
Today I accidentally flagged the RSO and got called a "fucking idiot".

I guess afterwards he started watching me like a hawk because he caught me muzzling the guy next to me for a split second.

Needless to say, I am ashamed and what's worse is that I can't show my face around there because I bet the guy spread the word to "watch out for that fucking idiot" and now I have to drive 40 min minimum to get some range time.

Does anyone else avoid ranges, not because you're banned, but because you're too ashamed to show your face around there?
>>
>>34864499
You are an insufurable faggot.kys
>>
>>34864499
>fetal_alcohol_syndrome.png
>>
Good.

I wouldn't want someone at the range retarded enough to sweep twice in one session.
>>
>>34864499
>Does anyone else avoid ranges, not because you're banned, but because you're too ashamed to show your face around there?
No.

Last time RO gave me shit for doing something unsafe, I apologised and said it's not going to happen again, later actually thanked him for giving me shit because the feeling of shame made me pay a lot more attention to what I'm doing.

Get your shit together, no one is going to think less of you if you actually learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>34864499
And as a cherry on top of the shit sundae that is your life, you wasted digits. Now I'm disappointed in you too. Clean your room, anon.
>>
>>34864631
This. I'm 32, and shame seems to be something that forces me to improve. What the fuck happened with younger generations that they mentally break down when shamed, to the point where shaming is now taboo?
>>
>>34864631
>no one is going to think less of you if you actually learn from your mistakes.
OP clearly hasn't, though. Shortly after flagging the RSO himself, he swept another guy.

The man is clearly retarted,
>>
>>34864698
yeah what a retart
>>
>>34864499
You should have called him a fucking idiot while you were flagging him.
>>
File: argumenttypo.jpg (35KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
argumenttypo.jpg
35KB, 735x541px
>>34864717
>>
>>34864631
That's the plan. To get safe firearms handling ingrained in me (I didn't grow up with guns) before I try to rehab my reputation at my favorite place.

Prior to this I've never had a single incident but I've seen plenty of stupidity and always thought to myself "lol, I know better" but today was a fucking wakeup call.
>>
i just go to the blm range 3 minutes from my house. no one ever there to bitch at me or for me to bitch at, is great.
>>
>>34864499
the safety rules are written in blood
>>
>>34864898
pretty sure it was a glitter gel pen actually
>>
>tfw OP replays this in his head for the next year
>>
>>34864755
Thinking you know better is exactly what causes dumbass moves like that. You don't need to be raised around guns to know the end with the hole kills people, or to understand trigger discipline.

Do you shove your hands into the dishwater after putting the knives in? Do you regularly stare into the sun?
>>
>>34864683
Gen Z is just a bunch of bitches.
>>
>>34865263
I don't deal with anybody considered gen Z. My older siblings and their friends ('80-81) don't seem to have the problem, it's about 50/50 with mine ('85). But people that are about 4 years or younger (~'90) than me seem to be damn near every one. The years are kind of fluid, but it's all millennials.
>>
>>34864499
Back when mosins had ammo, I took the bolt out of my mosin, walked it over to some rocks, and started pouring water down the barrel. The RSO freaked out then a few other people tried to explain to him that the action was removed from the gun and I'd been shooting corrosive ammo.

He looked at it, and told me I had to wait until the range was hot, and pour the water through the rifle down range.

His autism left the shooting table in a puddle.

Hate ranges, just shoot on BLM land now.
>>
Complain to his boss about harassment. Get new RSO.
>>
>>34865558
>just shoot on Black Lives Matter land now
Good job anon
>>
File: MYwtwMA.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MYwtwMA.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>34864740
or was it a "tarto?"
>>
>>34864499
Please keep avoiding public ranges, and shooting guns altogether. You're too retarded, and might kill someone.
>>
>>34864631
how is anyone this cucked
>>
>>34866412
I thought this when I read it but didn't say anything. If someone calls me a fucking idiot, even if it's for something that's my fault and I was in the wrong, then we're going to have a problem.
>>
>>34866433
Badass alert.
>>
>>34864499
Do you lack common sense cause it sure sounds like it. I'd be ashamed too if I were you.
>>
>>34866463
I don't see how having a normal human reaction is pretending to be badass.
>>
>>34864499
I took my mother to the range a few months ago to learn how to use the gun I gave her for HD. She muzzle swept the guy two lanes over, but luckily I was the only one who saw. After explaining to her what she did, and why it was bad, she just got angry that I called her out in the first place, and STILL didn't understand the weight of it. You're just as bad at my 55y/o mother OP.
>>
>>34866750
you need to shoot your mom in the leg or something and scream in her face "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS"
>>
>>34864499
I drive 90 minutes to shoot, consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>34865371
It's an age thing not w generation thing. Wait a few years and you'll see the people born after 85 start to wise up and they will say the same shit to to the '85 to '00 and so on for all eternity. You just have to realize that adulthood doesn't start for most people in today's world until around 24.
>>
How hard is it to keep the gun pointed down range?

Whatever, learn from your mistake and don't be a dumbass anymore. Seriously though just KEEP THAT SHIT POINTED DOWN RANGE. It's quite simple, why is that so hard for some people?
>>
Why not go talk to the dude and admit you did wrong? Often this will gain you more respect.
>>
>>34867198
Yeah this is the best thing you could do, man up and just tell the guy you're sorry and you'll never let it happen again. He was just doing his job to ensure the safety of everyone at the range. Scurrying off with your tail between your legs won't change shit just be a man and move on with your life.
>>
File: 1472683688537.png (26KB, 238x231px) Image search: [Google]
1472683688537.png
26KB, 238x231px
>>34866750
>mom, I didn't bring you here so you could have fun
>mom, let me show you why you're stupid and you should do as I say
>mom, the fudds are staring at us

Listen, faggot. It's not that your mom doesn't care about gun safety, because she does. It's insufferable dumbfucks like yourself who take it upon themselves to be the lecturer to a captive audience. For the good of the second amendment, please leave the mentoring to the grownups.
>>
>>34864499
Who gives a fuck what some RSO says. If the range wants to ban me, they can do so formally.
>>
File: IMG_0327.jpg (102KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0327.jpg
102KB, 500x610px
>>34864631
>later actually thanked him for giving me shit
>>
>>34865711
That was dumb, why did I laugh..
>>
>>34864499
>Does anyone else avoid ranges, not because you're banned, but because you're too ashamed to show your face around there?
Ashamed? No, I do avoid ranges with ROs though. I don't like some asshole hovering over my shoulder and I enjoy the wildwest attitude of public ranges. I understand people wanting to be safe but some people are just anal about it.
>>
How hard is it to point your gun in one direction?
>>
>>34864499

PRO TIP: This doesn't happen if you don't muzzle sweep people, you waste of fucking air.

GTFO my range.
>>
>>34867715
looks like you're one of those guys

never grew out of your military/LEO fantasies amirite?
>>
>>34866750
This is typical woman behavior. They don't comprehend responsibility in the same way that men do.
>>
>>34866494
>Getting up in the face of the RO who pointed that you were potentiality endangering the lives of others through your gross negligence
>A normal well-adjusted response
Simply no. The only people who think that's normal are short people with a chip on their shoulder and aspies who use unwarranted aggression as a substitute for social skills.
>>
>>34867759
also she saw it as "her gun". don't ever teach someone with something they own.
>>
>>34864683
>32
>younger generations
Do words even mean anything anymore?
>>
>>34866433
If I saw you yelling at the RSO after getting called out for unsafe behavior, I'd shoot you dead. Then the RSO and I would share a few beers and laugh about how spergs like you need to be put down for the good of society.
>>
>>34867806
>"We're gonna have a problem"

Haha this guys a real billy badass huh, people are so fucking stupid. This is why we have range rules.
>>
>>34867806
>I'd murder someone over a safety infraction!

americans are insane.
>>
>>34867842
>>>I'd murder someone over a safety infraction!
No, I'd murder him for starting a fight with the RSO after getting called out for a safety infraction.

And it would be completely justified. Anybody who commits safety violations with a firearm then becomes aggressive when corrected is a rabid dog who needs to be put down.
>>
>>34864717
>>34864740
>>34865742
>not being familiar with the common intentional mispelling of retard as "retart"

i bet you get triggered by "teh" as well
>>
>>34867906
Hello ATF, my dog is already dead
>>
>>34867906
>calls another a rabid dog
>proceeds to threaten to kill over an argument that doesn't even involve him
Pot calling the kettle black, don't preach to be a saint working in a whore house. The purpose of safety rules is to prevent the loss of life or endangerment to others. You have stated you would escalate the situation, possibly leading to others getting hurt. You're no different from those spergs you harp about.
>>
>>34866433
This has to be bait. /k/ hasn't become THIS bad, has it?
>>
>>34868037
Looks like it has buddy.
>>
>>34867941
its not dead enough
>>
I shoot on family land because there's one local range and the RSO has beef with me.
>>
>>34866433
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>34866433
Faggot
>>
>>34864499

>be me shooting Glock 19 range is hot
>I'm autistic about gun safety
>New RSO I don't recognise
>RSO chimps out suddenly
>shouts at me "STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS VERY DANGEROUS"
>I ask him what is wrong?
>He says I'm holding "the gun too high on the grip"
>I'm using a standard thumbs forward grip
>He says I'm going to cut the web of my hand from the slide
>I tell him I'll be careful and carry on the way I was
>He pulls out a 1911 later and shoots weaver, his groups were underwhelming
>It all adds up
>>
>>34865263
Gen z is still growing up
>>
My nearest unsupervised range was taken over by beaners and last time I was there I had to endure shit like being down range then seeing the beaners in the distance pick up their guns at the firing line and start slamming mags in their Hi points. Nice guys otherwise but God I've never felt unsafe at a shooting range until these fucks showed up.

What should I do to take our range back?
>>
>>34866412
>>34866433
proverbs 12-1(NIV): Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid.
>>
>>34865558
>>34865711
BLM protesters would make good target practice I think he's onto something
>>
File: virgin_nosh_vs_chad_feast.png (871KB, 2000x943px) Image search: [Google]
virgin_nosh_vs_chad_feast.png
871KB, 2000x943px
>>34864499
>>
>>34868037
We have people here that unironically claim that "k is a progressive board" while they shill for ideologies that have a proven track record of disarmament. The fuck you think?
>>
>>34869498
nice
>>
File: 1478442957913.png (26KB, 419x296px) Image search: [Google]
1478442957913.png
26KB, 419x296px
>>34869498
DO NOT BULLY REVIEWBRAH
>>
>>34867338

>you shouldn't correct your mother doing something that could potentially kill one or more people because she's your MOTHER and there for FUN

I hope you get shot by her in the name of fun.
>>
>>34867842
he's 14 years old probably, people can't handle criticism anymore and there are too many neets on here to get normal responses to social pressure.
>>
>>34867777
lmao. You don't have to get in his face, but you don't have to apologize and thank him either.
>>
File: check this shit.gif (278KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
check this shit.gif
278KB, 1000x700px
>>34867777
my nigga
>>
File: ok.gif (2MB, 400x166px) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
2MB, 400x166px
>>34867806

yeah right little guy, i'd disarm you before your tiny little manlet hands could even chamber a round. i'd break the faggot RO's neck with my meaty thighs without even thinking about it.
>>
>>34870140
>replying to this with a Trump meme.
Trump wouldn't apologize to the RSO, he would make an angry Twitter post you dumbass.
>>
File: autism3.jpg (9KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
autism3.jpg
9KB, 237x213px
>>34870233
He was checking the quads, aspie.
>Dubs checked
>>
>>34867722

Sounds like you're one of those faggots that can't keep sweeping people because your attention span is shorter than your dick.
>>
>>34864499
>tfw you eat so many publix subs you recognized the wrapper
>>
I wonder how badly this guy's body would react to the recoil of a 12 ga slug
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.