[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weapons of the future you would really like to see built: I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1459974391848.jpg (1MB, 2291x2183px) Image search: [Google]
1459974391848.jpg
1MB, 2291x2183px
Weapons of the future you would really like to see built:

I would really like to see a sonic weapon that emits a frequency that causes the crystalline matrix of bone to dissolve, essentially turning your enemy's bones into dust. Imagine your enemies turning into a puddle of flesh, suffocating in their last few moments of complete terror.

Also, a spontaneous-abortion ray would be cool. In a total war scenario where genocide is the only answer, every three or four months, after air superiority has been gained, chinooks sweep the enemy's countryside and cause all their women to spontaneously abort. This could also be used to cull the third world.

Does /k/ have any future weapon ideas? Pic unrelated, life in South Africa as a White person.
>>
>>34864280
A handheld laser so powerful it can 100% permanently blind anyone who's eyes it is shined into.

Just sweep it across the battlefield and blind the entire enemy army.
>>
>>34864297
I can imagine that would be a war crime
>>
>>34864297

Nice. Something in IR would be really useful. I recall stories on deployment of soldiers shining their IR lasers in the eyes of locals and everyone getting a good laugh when they start rubbing their eyes, not knowing why the fuck they hurt.
>>
>>34864309

I can imagine turning you enemy into a pile of jelly or causing their unborn children to die in utero would also be a warcrime, but it would still be a weapon.
>>
>>34864309
>blind enemy army
>zero casualties
>war over in a few days

Maybe then force the losing country to pay for laser eye surgery to get their vision back or something. I don't know how lasers and eyesight work.
>>
>>34864280
6.5mm handgun cartridges
>>
So chemical warfare is frowned upon, but what if you launched knock-out gas cannisters?

Just put the enemy army to sleep, then casually walk over and take their weapons and tie them up.
>>
File: korobov.jpg (468KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
korobov.jpg
468KB, 1600x1066px
I don't care what the guns do, I just want them to look like Korobov's
this was the 60's and vodka
>>
>>34864363

Problem with that is dosing. They catch a waft you just make them sleepy. Too much and they stop breathing and die. Not that I give a shit about that. LSD would probably incapacitate them just fine, but then you have to take care of them and babysit them. Fuck that. Fentanyl the fuckers.
>>
>>34864331
>blind enemy army
>zero casualties

Injuries including blindness count as casualties.
>>
>>34864309
It's not a war crime if you win.
>>
>>34864764
*serbia
>>
>>34864280
The gay bomb. I'd like to make as many people gay as possible so my straightness is in high demand and maybe I'll get to have sex one day.
>>
>>34864280
I said this in another thread but I want nano/biobots that hijack an enemies brain like those wasps that lay eggs in spiders.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.