[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you or people you know lost their guns? >dad used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 16gauge.jpg (15KB, 640x143px) Image search: [Google]
16gauge.jpg
15KB, 640x143px
Times you or people you know lost their guns?

>dad used to have two 16 gauge shotguns
>family was out of the house
>faggot broke into the house and stole them
>>
>>34861792
Lost all mine in a boating accident
>>
>>34861792
I got a single shot rimfire .22 and a .22 revolver stolen after some chimps broke into my barn
>>
you see op, there was this one time on a boat at band camp
>>
>>34861792
>grandpa and his brother go to war in 1942
>Fight on the pacfic front for 2 years
>grandpa gets his legs shot out by jap machine gunner
>his brother visits him in the hospital and gives him a Colt 1903 to hide in his cast for when he goes home.
>Both survive the war
>his brother chrome plates the gun for him
>My dad is born July 1st 1961
>Grandpa dies Novemember 11th 1961
>flash forward 18 years later
>Dad and my mom are going steady but living in the ghetto
>some guys start giving my mom trouble
>grandma gives my dad the gun to resolve the problem
>after problem is solved dad stashes the gun behind the bedpost before he goes to eat
>comes back and the gun is gone.

and just like that the gun is gone forever.
>>
File: JAPAN MANS MACHINE GUN.jpg (26KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
JAPAN MANS MACHINE GUN.jpg
26KB, 280x210px
>>34862136
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.