[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening /k/ what are the best ak mags? I have been using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ak-47-872500_960_720.jpg (33KB, 960x285px) Image search: [Google]
ak-47-872500_960_720.jpg
33KB, 960x285px
Good evening /k/ what are the best ak mags? I have been using these cheap south korean ones and they function, but are tighter than a virgin on prom night getting them in.
>>
First of all, learn to use a crayon and a file.

Secondly, anything with a circle stamp.

Thirdly, there are no virgin women past the age of 14.

Fourthly, there is no such thing as an AK in the commercial market, very few AKs were ever manufactured; what you are referring to is an AKM.
>>
You can file a tight mag, but you can't tighten a loose one. Use a sharpie to mark all the contact points on your magazine, insert it firmly, then pull it out. Some of the sharpie will have scratched off, this is where contact is the tightest. File down some of the material, use just a couple passes at first. Color with sharpie again and reinsert. If mag feel has improved, congrats, you have a magazine that fits your gun perfectly. If it's still tighter than a nun's asshole, make a couple more passes where the sharpie was rubbed off the second time. Repeat until a happy anon is you.
>>
>>34858084
Jump off a bridge, autist.
>>
>>34858084
how does a crayon help are you gonna draw a picture of an ak?

here's your (you) carry it proudly
>>
>>34858103
>>34858090
>he doesnt know 7th grade metal/machineshop fitting

Please don't reproduce
>>
>>34858108
I'm the same guy that posted the response below yours, I know the message you're TRYING to get across. The problem is that you were a complete fucking sperg over it and managed to provide zero information to a post requesting constructive information. You managed a second post without detailing any information, even after the process you wanted to provide was already described in detail
In short, you're a useless fuck and should remove yourself from the gene pool before further damage is inflicted.
>>
>>34858154
Back to redshit. No one gives a fuck. You aren't getting any upbotes. I answered OPs question perfectly.

Buy circle 10/21s, end thread
>>
Bakelites, Circle Tens, AK-103 ribbed are the best for 7.62x39 rifles. For 5.45's Plums are top tier
>>
>>34858174
hehe more like circle 10/22s amirite
>>
If you're looking for cheap and med-high quality, look into Yugo magazines.

They're $7 to $8 a pop and $5 on sale. Nice and thick steel and they have a nifty "bolt hold open" feature on your last round. I like them.
>>
>>34858154
Kill yourself, autist.
>>
>>34858072
Any mag that is/was used by the military. The Korean mags you use are commercial, not milspec. Just use surplus mags, country of origin doesn't matter that much as long as it is milspec.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.