[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies that would be better with out their anti-gun rheotori

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: shoot-em-up.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shoot-em-up.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
Movies that would be better with out their anti-gun rheotoric: Shoot 'Em Up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlx4n_ibNZE
>>
>being so up your own ass that you can't handle a movie with a message that doesn't line up 100% with your own vies
>>
>>34854380
>implying that I said I didn'it like it
It'd just be better if a movie focusing on hyperviolence being used for good tried to shoe-horn in anti gun rhetoric.
Other than that, it's one of my favorite action flicks.
>>
>>34854369
I haven't watched it in years, but I never noticed the anti gun shit. I just thought it was decent and funny.
>>
>>34854369
Wasn't one of the main villians an anti gun politician? The film was clearly written as satire anyways
>>
>>34854369
not anti gun per say
but I really didnt like 12 years a slave because the POC didnt rise up and kill all the whites
it just wasnt historically accurate and it was very pro slavery imo
keep the politics out of it
>>
>>34854651
>at end of movie
>anti-gun politician is kidnapped and being forced to allow the evil gun company to do their nasty deeds
>carrot fuck finds him
>politician pleads for him to shoot him so he can be a martyr for gun control
>proceeds to shoot him full of holes
>his body ends up in a very public place and the evil gun company is to blame

Then there's Children of Man where all the people with guns are bad guys.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.