[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be building first AR build >looking at stocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1502606620985.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1502606620985.png
17KB, 882x758px
>be me
>be building first AR build
>looking at stocks
>decide on B5 systems Bravo stock
>order it from website, along with the grip
>fuck yeah
>yesterday mother in law comes into me and my gfs room carrying a package
>eyes light up like an Animu princess
>bust into it
>ITS HERE!
>open packaging like I got a Lisa Ann rubber pussy
>attempt to slide it onto buffer tube
>notice the opening is a little tight
>hmmm
>barely goes on like half an inch
>try pushing it on with a little more force
>won't budge
>try throwing on some Froglube on the tube
>not really helping
>decide to be a little more forceful
>I decide to hit the stock on the floor a little bit
>its went on a little bit
>slam it a few more times
>bam its in the first pin hole
>try to slide it on further normally
>still too tight and won't move FUCK!
>starting to get really pissed
>notice detent pin is in the "away" position
>FUCK IT!
>started really slamming it on the ground
>BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!
>Pet Guinea Pig is getting scared
>sorry baby girl
>I pet her to calm her down
>I look at the stock again
>heart drops
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I broke the detent pin and it managed to break through the plastic of the stock
>ruined my whole fan day!
>spent the next hour just hack sawing the thing off of my buffer tube and cursing the people who desifned the fucking thing
>$60 down the drain
>ended up buying another one.
>>
Extreme tightness is only good for one thing, anon
>>
>>34853822
Commercial buffer tube, milspec stock.
>>
>>34853873
But I bought the "milspec" version of the stock.
>>
OP is just a moron that can't install a stock
>>
>>34853858
Its not like it was advertised that way.>>34853881
>>
>>34853886
Well enlighten me senpai on what I did wrong.
>>
>>34853881
Milspec stocks dont fit on commercial spec buffer tubes.
>>
>>34853822
>not knowing the difference between milspec and commercial
>not doing the most basic fucking research
>trying to force gun parts together like an autistic gorilla

C'mon dude. Building an AR is the most fucking baby-easy shit in the world and you managed to fuck it up. Do your research. Never force things. It should've been obvious that something was off and your stock wouldn't fit. Not trying to be a bully, but use your fucking brain next time.
>>
>>34853928
I have a milspec buffer tube
>>
>>34853933
This, building an AR is fucking Legos easy and you managed to fuck it up
>>
>>34853933
Well explain to me why it didn't fit when I ordered the mispec version and I have a milspec buffer tube? Sounds more like QC issues from the company.
>>
>>34853949
Did you get the stock from the company that makes them, or did you pick it up on eBay or something? The first run of those stocks were horribly out of spec and unscrupulous people bought them all up and started selling them online. The new ones are fine though.
>>
>>34853955
It should be when the Damn manufacture sticks with a standard sizing.
>>
>>34853995
They dont sell directly, but they do have a list of distributors and I bought it from on ofthem.
>>
>>34853993
Maybe so, but try using a little brain power. When I was a noob I had the same problem.

>buy first AR and have no conceivable knowledge of what a commercial buffer tube is
>later decide I want a magpul stock on the end.
>buy one at store and race home to put it on
>cant even barely get it an inch over the tube
>feel the desire to start slamming like an autist
>realize if it wont fit now how is it ever going to function the way its supposed to
>Proceed to FUCKING GOOGLE it
>Im enlightened
>went and bought a milspec buffer tube

The end. See anon? Its not that hard. Just dont be a wild animal and youll be fine when future parts dont mesh well.
>>
>>34854002
Probably got shipped a non mil by accident and you didnt read....and just retarded it on..or tried to
>>
>>34854045
It should've been in spec then. Next time, if something like that doesn't fit, then use a pair of calipers to check the diameter of the tube and the inner dimensions of the stock. You could've just sandpapered the inside of the stock until it fit on the tube. Don't try to smash it on there with a sledgehammer like a mongoloid.
>>
>>34853822
>BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
>oh gee it broke how did that happen
>>
>>34854076
>Once again Autism speaks

I have a Milspec Buffer Tube and I bought Milspec Stock for the 50th time. It didn't fit. I repeat....it DIDNT fit.
>>
>>34854128
That doesn't change the fact that you tried to jam a square peg into a round hole. The stock could've been easily modified to fit with a bit of light sandpapering. But you had to sperg out and go ham on that shit. Now you've got a broken-ass stock and it's nobody's fault but your own.
>>
>>34853822
They are quite tight also 60 bucks? where? last time I looked they were 100 but that was probably a buffer tube too
>>
>>34854220
Pretty much everywhere. I got mine at DSG Arms.
>>
>>34854128
How fucking dense are you? It not fitting was the fucking problem, not once as it barely fit did you think that that would ruin the function of an adjustable stock? When it doesnt fit you dont go ape shit and start forcing stuff. You do research, notice how long it took for someone to explain to you that that company was crappy at first? Maybe if you knew that before going banana's you wouldnt have wasted the money on not only a new stock but also a new buffer tube.

That was the point of my story. not the fact that my issue was directly related to the tube difference but that instead of forcing stuff I did research and saved my self the pain of being a mongoloid.
>>
>>34853822
Take a picture of your buffer tube.
>>
>>34854128
>>34854325

Also Im starting to wonder if your story is even true. Not once during your post did you show any sign of understanding the difference between a milspec and commercial buffer tube. It was only AFTER someone mentioned the differences that you suddenly mention you bought a milspec stock that conveniently didnt fit so you would look like less of a dumbass.

Just come clean OP. Youre a raging animal who had no idea of the difference and tried to mitigate the damage by pretending you knew and blaming the parts for your user error.
>>
>>34854357
also take a picture of your mangled stock, the floor you used to mortar it to death, and your favorite pair of panties in your favorite color. frilly bra is bonus points.
>>
>>34854274

shit I was looking at a SOPMOD with the little tubes that can be pulled out of the front. where do you store shit in the milspec one that's 60 bucks?
>>
>>34854378
this. if anything, b5 stocks are known for being loose.
>>
>>34854391
you put whatever you want to store into tiny ziplocks then shove them up your tight boypussy
>>
>>34854409

im a good boi so I'm too tight for cr123s
>>
>>34854378
lel.
Nigga must have seen these
>>34853873
>>34853928
>what kind of tube do I have?
>FUCK
>well Ill just tell them it was a crappy part
>>
>>34853822
>Inb4 OP buys airshit parts for his AR
>>
>>34853822
why do you live with your girlfriends mother?
>>
>>34853822
why did you buy a mil spec stock for a commercial buffer tube?
>>
>>34853822
>mother in law comes into me and my gfs room

We're reaching levels of cuck that shouldnt be possible.
>>
>>34853858
fpbp
>>
File: 1470780293549.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470780293549.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>34853822
>Stock doesn't fit
>Instead of trying to figure out the problem like a normal human being, at worst returning it, try to force it on like some retard trying to get a square block into a round peg
Congratulations anon, you have less critical thinking skills than a fucking toddler
>>
>>34854927
don't pretend you didn't do this when you were new to ars.
>>
File: 1498672065206.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498672065206.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>34853822
>WHY STOCK NO FIT >:^(
>A-ANON SMASH
>stock breaks from autistic troglodyte smashing it
>UNGA WHY STOCK BROKE. BERRYPICKERS DID THIS.

You deserves it for being such a fucking mongoloid.
>>
Bumping so more people will see how retarded OP is.
>>
>>34853822
>mother in law
>gf

Please tell me you're from Ohio anon. I only know of one other such retard who does this shit and Iidk if I'll laugh or be worried for humanity if there are two of you.
>>
File: 1501471240431.jpg (19KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
1501471240431.jpg
19KB, 403x389px
Just be glad you didn't splurge on an LMT SOPMOD. Get a milspec buffer tube from a manufacturer that isn't shit and try again.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.