[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /k/, what are books and online resources that provide as much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1494217037834.jpg (40KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1494217037834.jpg
40KB, 308x308px
Hi /k/, what are books and online resources that provide as much knowledge on tradecraft, survellience/counter survelliance, espionage, subterfuge, spying, etc as possible.
>>
>>34849152
>online resources

note for future reference -

WE ARE NOT GOOGLE

DO YOU OWN INTERNET SEARCHES TARD BOY
>>
>>34850003
Stay mad
>>
>>34849152
Google and post the material here. Be useful and contribute to the community. You're no better than some fucking nigger demanding his welfare right now.
>>
File: teaserbox_45120811.jpg (475KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
teaserbox_45120811.jpg
475KB, 720x1080px
>>34849152
Surveillance Tradecraft The Professional's Guide to Surveillance Training by Peter Jenkins

This was required reading when i was at DISC
>>
>>34852395
I probably contribute more to the community than you ever have
>>
File: KEK.jpg (81KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
81KB, 615x409px
>>34852418
wouldn't read that the Brits were first to say they couldnt defeat the IRA, after martin mcguinness heard this he called as ceasefire to stop the tit for tat killings. the IRA weren't bullied into a ceasefire they called it. the title of that book makes no sense.
>>
>>34852891
Is that why the head of IRA internal security (and the only man in organisation to know EVERYONES identity) was a british intelligence operative?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/half-of-all-top-ira-men-worked-for-security-services-28694353.html

The basic premise of the negotiations was "we have everyone on books, we either reach agreement or you all go to prison, heres the list"

The UK didn't have the space in Maze to keep 2000 people in addition to the 2000 that they already had.

Those who were given amnesty have to have spotless records and even minor crimes such as shoplifting result in that amnesty being revoked.

the brits never declared defeat for themselves, but for the people they were fighting.
>>
>>34853051
I dont doubt Mi5 penetrated the IRA in one form or the other. I know almost every member of the IRA was in contact with Mi5 but not confessing to acts committed or plans, there was constant negotiations and seeing who knew what. that doesn't make them agents of mi5. like i said i dont doubt there were informers, but that went both ways I know for a fact the IRA had lads join the SAS who relayed back information.
I didnt say anyone declared defeat its a ceasefire not a victory nor a defeat. Also the Brits weren't fighting for anyone they originally came to keep peace, the first British soldier to be shot was shot by loyalists, nobody wanted the army there.
>>
>>34852718
You're not doing it now, nigger.
>>
>>34853299

>revisionism the post
>>
>>34849152
this one is mostly sigint stuff but I really enjoyed it
>>
>>34853448
file was too big
killer elite by Michael Smith, Google it
>>
>>34849152
>>34853448
>>34853490
there it is...
>>
>>34849152

Tom Clancy novels. I haven't read them all but Cardinal of the Kremlin comes to mind.
>>
>>34853504
fucks sake my comp is fucking up hard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.