[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fellow calicucks, can anybody comment on the ergonomics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: ergos.png (870KB, 1366x659px) Image search: [Google]
ergos.png
870KB, 1366x659px
Hey fellow calicucks, can anybody comment on the ergonomics of featureless grips in general?

Just got done watching a video ( https://youtu.be/urc-xPZggkQ ) about budget options to comply and it would seem to me without holding one that they'd be awful. However, after trying to grip my BB AR in a way that you would be forced to with a featureless grip that it's really not as bad as it would seem on the surface and I could convert my AR for VERY cheaply.

>inb4 "hurr durr don't comply"
I actually like to shoot my guns, unlike the majority of /k/. I'd really rather not have to risk a felony every time I want to do so.

>inb4 just register the gun
Fuck that, I want to be able to sell/transfer or loan my AR to a buddy if I ever want to.
>>
File: rick2.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rick2.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
>>34848244
move to a different state
>>
File: 1501734727899.jpg (66KB, 750x893px) Image search: [Google]
1501734727899.jpg
66KB, 750x893px
>living in a state that's literally worse than canada for gun laws
Your taxes support this. Be a good little civvie.
>>
>>34848250
I plan on it, I just want to be able to shoot my rifle until that's an option.
>>
>>34848244
The best option is featureless. I bought a retarded featureless grip from solar tactical, it allows you to take it off super easy. Depending where you live and shoot, most law enforcement aren't going to care about having it epoxied, just don't do anything retarded and it'll be fine

http://shop.solartactical.com/KYDEX-WRAP-FEATURELESS-WRAPS-RUNNING-5-6-DAYS-OUT_c19.htm
>>
i dont get too much into commiefornia shit, to what extent do you have to cuck an AR to be compliant? i knew about bullet button shit but not much else
>>
>>34848244
The lengths that people go to in order to not just buy a Mini-14 astound me. That's what I did though, and I can carry and fire it anywhere with no problem and without having to modify a thing about it.
>>
Wildly and tremendously crazy illegal, but you should never ever unscrew the threw philips screws and take off the grip wrap of your california featureless rifle
>>
Shit like this makes me glad I live in Australia
>>
>>34848280
How comfortable is it to hold and shoot though?
>>
some look comfy if they didnt have the paddle
>>
File: 1456990837823.jpg (2MB, 3110x1590px) Image search: [Google]
1456990837823.jpg
2MB, 3110x1590px
>>34848244
I use monstermans, while it sure ain't a pistol grip it's fine. probably need an ambi selector for an AR though, been meaning to get one myself for a while.
>>
>>34848244
All of the featureless stocks suck, but the option zero stock is the best. It has an extra mag holder and it's easy to put on and take off
>>
>>34851815
those poor rifles.
>>
>>34848244
You realize the tough guys here that spout the DURR NOT COMPLY crap follow the laws right?
They are the biggest pretenders in the entirety of the gun world
>>
>>34851994
abortions are legal in cali
>>
>>34852034
Of course I do, I don't see any of these people in free states taking sawed off shotguns and illegally converted MG's to the range.
>>
>>34848244

Still better than bullet buttons or new mag locks.
>>
>>34852153
>range
Key word.

"Pest control" on private land or BLM land after hours can be a different story.

Hell even some of those private ranges during irregular hours do end up with random shit like that, which generally gives any fudd/LEO or RSO a shitfit when it occasionally happens.

There is a LOT of ignorance out there, and if you even googled "illegal machine guns" or checked your police logs, you would find a LOT of incidents like that. Which only counts the ones the police actually pursued because of lack of resources or bigger fish to go after like gangs and shit. And lord knows how much shit doesn't get reported, since we can't even control our borders (foreign and statelines).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.