[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHTF scenario, do you think safest place for POTUS is airborne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bunker v pla.jpg (223KB, 1585x521px) Image search: [Google]
bunker v pla.jpg
223KB, 1585x521px
SHTF scenario, do you think safest place for POTUS is airborne or in a bunker?
>>
>>34846501

Neither. Safest place would be in OPs ass, cause he has taken so much cock up it, that the packed shit inside you has hardena to such a degree, that any direct attack would cause no harm to the people inside.
>>
>>34846560

But the blast would go through the anal opening irregardless of the amount of compacted feces deeper inside.
>>
>>34846560
>>34846581
>/k/, a magical place
>>
>>34846501

Serious response: airborne since a flying vehicle is mobile and can change course mid-route, making a successful nuke interception difficult. This is especially true if the President is put aboard a stealthy vehicle, and if multiple vehicles (of similar type) are launched to confuse the enemy. A bunker is a static target that can be destroyed using a rocket on a single preset route.
>>
>>34846501
The Covfefecave
>>
>>34847248

Also, more broadly speaking it is easier to evade a nuclear bomb than it is to survive one. To defeat a bunker all the enemy needs is a bigger bomb, to defeat an airborne command post the enemy must have good reconnaissance and espionage.

The Dept. of Defense looked through all of this when they studied adding a superdeep bunker to the White House and Pentagon complexes, only to discover that the transit times downward (via elevator) would be so long where an air evac (by helicopter onto a 747) would be quicker. Also, the Russians could just build a bigger bomb (or hit DC with multiple bombs), which would create enough pressure waves to destroy the bunker without hitting it directly.

A similar study was later done for Manhattan Island itself (but for civilians) that largely came to the same conclusion: it is far cheaper to just evacuate people than to bury them underground.
>>
>>34847248
>>34847275
Any idea how deep we're talking? I mean if it takes longer to go deep enough to survive a nuke than it does for the missile to be detected, that's gotta be an ungodly depth underground.
>>
>>34847274
Nice meme

(You)
>>
>>34847365
Will Americans of the future be mole people?
>>
>>34846501
Nuclear submarine
>>
>>34846501
Why does the president have a right to be safe in a SHTF scenario? If anything bad enough to warrant a bunker or hiding on a plane is going on then he probably had a hand in causing it and needs to suffer like everyone else.
>>
>>34847627
I hope you're not actually serious
>>
>>34847627
>what is COGCON
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.