[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some weapons that are good for someone that is paralyzed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: weaponized wheelchair.jpg (87KB, 853x739px) Image search: [Google]
weaponized wheelchair.jpg
87KB, 853x739px
What are some weapons that are good for someone that is paralyzed from the waist down?
So far I've got guns, possibly a crossbow, and a one handed spear.
>>
>>34844792

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I smell meat burning
>>
>>34844792
Hmmm, maybe some mag loaded blank firing 12 gauge for extra propulsion
>>
>crossbow

You need to use your entire body to cock a crossbow you spaz.
>>
>>34844983
Not if they have a powered winch to crank it...
Xbow secured to imobilise it during reloading, winch and hook mechanism to draw string back far enough to engage catch, disconnect hook, release from securing clamps, load bolt, aim and fire.
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 875x915px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 875x915px
>>34844983
I thought this was a weapons board, but everyday I see more dumbass post like yours.
>>
>>34845299
That sounds too complicated.
Also, you need to thrust with your body to jam your spear into someone effectively.
Otherwise it would be harder to penetrate them.
>>
>>34845384
>someone that is paralyzed from the waist down
>uses foot to hold the crossbow steady
Dummy.
>>
File: image.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>34845408
>can literally tape a metal pole (or something similar) to their wheelchair to act as their leg
How's that single digit iq treating you? You figure out how to put the cylinder in the circle hole yet?
>>
>>34845464
>tape
What the fuck is wrong with you, that won't hold it steady.
>something similar
What, zip tying it to the chair?
>>
>>34845384
>illustration is a full body movement of bending down to put your foot in a stirrup and extending your back to pull the string

>only exception is if you have a windlass, where you still need to hook it onto something and use a lot of force that you probably dont have if you cant move your back

>>34844792
how about you stop fantasizing about stopping a school shooting from your Rascal?
>>
>>34845507
>What the fuck is wrong with you, that won't hold it steady.
Yes it would. I'm not about scotch tape you fucking mouth breather.
>What, zip tying it to the chair
Welding???
Inb4
>I wasn't thinking of scotch tape
If you're first thought was zip ties then it's easy to see your train of thought.
>>
>>34845573
What tape then, hotshot?
Also,
>(or something similar)
how is welding "similar" to fucking taping?
>>
>>34845562

>only exception is if you have a windlass, where you still need to hook it onto something
Already went over it.
>and use a lot of force that you probably dont have if you cant move your back
If the person's upper back is paralyzed then you be right, but it's not.
>>
>>34845603
>What tape then, hotshot?
A heavy duty kind? Im not too sure honestly, but it'd have to be something to mess around could with. The hardest part would be deciding how to tape it depending on the wheelchair.

>how is welding "similar" to fucking taping?
I concede to my loss on that part. By similar I meant the next logical step. I fucked up on that part.
>>
>>34845694
I'm not familiar with heavy duty tapes either, so I can't say much about the subject, also, why didn't you just start out with welding?
Normally I would forgive you, but you insulted me many times and it hurt me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.