[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Hick >On the ranch in East oregon >"I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: 1502541426413m.jpg (89KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502541426413m.jpg
89KB, 691x1024px
>Be me
>Hick
>On the ranch in East oregon
>"I could use some beer"
>Drive into nearest big town 30 miles out
>Bend oregon, massively liberal
>Sit in walmart parking lot talking to my brother on my phone
>In the gun rack I have a simple Rock River AR
>everyones staring and idk why
>I get out of my little F150
>buys beer, pepsi, some decent work socks and walk back to the truck
>theres someone on their phone staring straight at it
>Dont think anythings up
>driving down highway 97
Woop woop
>Oregon state police
>I pull over
>Guy walks up with his holster unbuttoned and his tazer in his right hand
>"SIR PLEASE STEP OUT OF YOUR CAR"
>oh shit whatd i do
>i step out
>"We've gotten a call about suspicous activity coming from yourself and this vehicle"
>what
>"Must be a misunderstanding"
>explain situation
>Im not far from the walmart, less than a mile
>most generic looking liberal woman and manlet pull up behind the curb in a subaru
>cop had other coppy man go talk to them
>they called the police because they had suspicion id fucking murder someone
>coppy man askd why they had such an idea
>"Why would someone carry a gun like that into town unless they were going to use it"
>My time wasted
>Cops time wasted
>they think they're heros
What could i do to prevent this
>>
I hope this isn't real
>>
Move to texas
>>
File: 4564645645645646456.jpg (17KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
4564645645645646456.jpg
17KB, 640x450px
>>34841906
This.
>>
>>34841906
As long as it's not Austin
>>
>>34841906
>>34841954
Also, fuck 30.06/30.07 signs
>>
>>34841902
Get your friends to do the same until the cops get sick of their shit and tell off the busy bodies.

You can't win on your own because these dickwads have more time to waste than you do.

Also do other legal nuisance activities (spit dip on sidewalks, wear torn up clothes that nearly expose you, etc) to lower their property values and make that town less attractive to their fellows.
>>34841906
Texas is a meme, the place actually sucks. It isn't nearly as free as Texans think.

T. Former Texan
>>
>>34841954
Austin is the only good part of that shithole state.
>>
>>34841992
>>>/kys/
>>
>>34841902
Its true. It got put in the local KTVZ news.
Also My best friend got kicked out of a coffee shop for open carrying his glock. But thats understandable as private organizations are allowed to instate such rules
>>
>>34841882
Nigga I live in Redmond, bend sucks dick though. You worried about the traffic for the eclipse?
>>
>>34842141
Nah. I got my ranch out by Prineville to attend to. It dont bother me none let the liberals freak out about it
>>
>>34841967
Hey former Texan, I am a disgusting Califag looking to move into either Arizona or Texas, both to escape CA gun laws, and to stay working in agriculture. Why isn't Texas as free as most Texans believe? Where is the true freedom located?
>>
>>34842174
Arizona.

T. Current Texan
>>
>>34841882
Just come to Redmond next time. Better Wal-Mart. Full of hicks and vets. You'll get no trouble here.
Living in bend was the worst mistake I ever made.
>>
File: 1501387437908.png (353KB, 424x737px) Image search: [Google]
1501387437908.png
353KB, 424x737px
>>34842174
>>
>>34842249
I am currently working with citrus and avocados, and I have done lots of work with the disease that is killing the Florida citrus industry (HLB). This is probably stupid to ask on /k/ and expect an answer, but do you think there are jobs for someone with my knowledge? Seems like Florida has given up on HLB management and they have just accepted that they will have to replant orchards every couple of years
>>
>>34842242
I cant my cousin is the manager there and I hate his guts so im tired of bumping into him
>>
>>34842297
Well I ranch cattle Idk about farming
>>
>>34842297
I am but a humble NEET, and so I don't have the answer you seek.
>>
>>34842297
The citrus industry is still very big in central/southern FL. At this point though the biggest threat to citrus groves is housing development and subdivisions. My hometown has been a huge part of the citrus industry since the late 1800s and in the last 10 years 80% of the groves in the area have been bulldozed to build neighborhoods and subdivisions
>>
>>34841882
As a Califag, I humbly apologize for the behavior of the likely expats from my home state. Remember not all of use are like that.
>>
>>34842174
New Hampshire, Alaska, and Wyoming are probably the three most free states. Move wherever the weather suits you, however, just as long as you promise to vote for liberty in every way and not be a typical diaspora Californian who ruins local politics wherever he goes. Compared to California, everywhere but New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, etc will feel free to you, unless weed is something you feel strongly about.

FWIW I ended up in Minnesota for work after bouncing around the country for a decade, and this consistently blue state is just as free as Texans, I'd call both states about average, though the people, nature, and women are nicer here. Still getting used to the weather (especially winters) and the bugs though, despite the fact that I've spent more winters in "northern" states than not over the last 15 years.
>>
>>34842436
That's sad. Same thing happening here in California. The world famous Oxnard Planes, known for having some of the deepest, best topsoil in the country, has been mostly turned into apartments. It's happening all around here. I see farmer's kids being offered two choices constantly: either work hard 60 hours a week for an average lifestyle, or sell off the family farm and make millions and move to the city. It's sad what hey usually choose.

>>34842457
Same. I dislike the majority of the people from this state.

>>34842468
I promise to vote properly and not try to preach to anyone. I hate that shit. Also, marijuana availability isn't a real concern, I'm more interested in my future home being friendly to Republicans and guns. I also don't want to live anywhere that I will hear "Fuck the USA" from dirty illegals over and over.
>>
I grew up in Bend. Still live in the Three Rivers area, close to Sunriver. Tourists will immediately shit their pants when they see an open carry, but not even 15 minutes down the road it's fairly commonplace (La Pine). Tourists pls remove.
>>
>>34842908
I used to live in Lapine. Then I moved to three rivers off the little dechutes before i inherited the ranch
>>
>>34842908
When I was 15 or so I worked at the Sunriver Country Store.
Everyday id see califags walk in and treat my polite ass like shit
Remove touristfags.
>I did meet will ferrell there tho
>>
>>34842989
>>I did meet will ferrell there tho
was he polite?
>>
>>34843060
No
>>
>>34842174
>Agriculture

Move to Oklahoma, friend. We all love guns.
>>
>>34841882
>Cop and I become range buddies
>>
>>34842468
What about Maine? I think we're in the running ever since we adopted constitutional carry. Both legally and culturally we're just generally a do-what-the-fuck-you-want kind of state
>>
>>34842989
Treat you like shit how? I'm from CA and when it comes to being a rude asshole I never fire the first shot.
>>
>>34842174
CO is okay, mag limit isn't enforced.
>>
>>34841882
One
Bend voted for trump

Two
Its fucking tourist season you dumb cunt, bend is fulla euros and dumb yank shits
>>
>>34841882
>truck gun
>gun rack
>scrrry black ar155 salt raffle
Those were your three fuck ups in order of importance
>>
>>34842908
Fuggin this
Tourists and transplants have ruined this fuckin state
>>
>>34841992
People unironically believe this. Take it from someone that HAS lived im Austin. Its a fucking shithole disgrace to the rest of Texas
>>
truck guns are a meme
fucking show offs
>>
>>34843438
Except our government officials.
>>
>>34841882
Get your windows tinted
>>
>>34842126
Bendfag here. We are NOT super liberal and I don't recall seeing this on KTVZ. Do you have a link, Cletus?
>>
>>34843438

You also have Ft. Sill and Lawton. Basically the biggest shithole south of the Mason Dixon line.

Well, it's in line with Atlanta and New Orleans for sure.
>>
>>34841882
>In the gun rack I have a simple Rock River AR
Do you want to arm a criminal? Because that's what you're going to do.
>>
>>34841882
Salemfag here, link to the KTVZ article/video/paper
>>
>>34841882
if you live in Prineville why not just go the Redmond wal-mart?
>>
>>34841882
>>In the gun rack I have a simple Rock River AR
This is how I know your story is fake.
>>
File: sketch-1497599182329.png (2MB, 2329x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1497599182329.png
2MB, 2329x1440px
>>34841882
What is it with Oregon and Subaru? See those everywhere.
>>
>>34848069
tl;dr Oregon is full of liberal fuckwads that think they love "the great outdoors" and nature, so they occasionally camp or go hiking in parks and need AWD or some shit to get to the parking lot or down a dirt road.

Oregon liberals fucking love Subarus because it makes them feel secure and capable.
>>
>>34848086
spotted the flyover state resident
>>
>>34841882

I think they wanted to punish you for daring to be a gun owner in their territory.

> What could i do to prevent this

The best preventive measure is to nver run out of beer!!

Beyond that, one thing I can think of that might make a difference, and it's a VERY SLOW difference is to just tire them out. Keep doing what you're doing, except do it more often. After a couple years maybe you'll have gone through every hoplophobic SJW that dares to shop at Walmart (where, you know, they sell bullets and scary stuff like that.)

Other options would include concealing the gun if you can legally do that, and thereby surrender slightly to left wingers. Easiest option, though I'm not fond of it at all.
>>
>>34848141
I agree with him 100%, I live in Washington and see the same shit everyday.
>>
>>34842151
I miss Prineville sometimes, but then I visit whenever I'm home on leave, and remember why I left in the first place.
>>
>>34841992
>That humid, traffic congested, grossly expensive lib-containment zone is the best part of Texas.

Recently visited Austin and I liked it but I cant disagree with you more.
>>
>>34848141
I live in Oregon's capitol of Salem, you fucktarded dipstick cunt.
>>
Muh gun rack in muh truck, grow up you dumbass. If you're gonna carry a firearm just have it concealed like an adult you fucking hick.
>>
If you want to prevent it, you could cover the gun in the back of your car. Roll it up in a rug or something inconspicuous.
Better yet, stick it in a lockable gun case and hide it under the seats.

However, every chance you get at proving these people wrong is a case won for gun owners. By bending over backwards to appease them, you teach them that whining about their problems brings about the change they want. This isn't to say I'm some uneducated 2A fanaticist who sits alone in the woods only taking breaks from shooting guns to hate some niggers and/or fuck my sister, but as a gun owner in a country where spineless bitch politicians have caved in to the autistically screeching hordes and thrown gun owners under the bus to curry favour with a very vocal group of idiots for their election.

tl;dr you might want to stick it in an inconspicuous-looking case, but if people want to argue, you should. It's always possible to argue with people, but never with politicians.
>>
>>34841882
You know what must be done my child...
>>
>>34848233
>Misses prineville
Moving out of that shithole was the best thing I've ever done. Would move back to Bend though.
Also
>On leave
There's only a few people who I know joined the military, goes on 4chan, and likes that dump.
Jordan?
>>
>>34847897
Arm him with a gun to sell, sure.
>>
>>34848409
Damn it. Don't name drop bro, not cool. Also, message me on Facebook, whoever this is. I'm on duty, and bored, so I can talk.
>>
>>34848141
He's not wrong, retard. He just described oregon liberals perfectly
>>
>>34848438
>>34847897
Which is why you use a cheap gun, and report it stolen the moment you notice. I'd have something like a Glock in .45GAP and insure it against theft, cause the nog aint gonna get his hands on .45 GAP easily and is just gonna sell it, then it will return to you
>>
>>34841882
Sue them for harassing you, then move to Texas.
>>
>>34848631
>Buy piss cheap plastic fantastic gun
>Cut pineapple pattern on inside of frame and slide
>Handload some grotesquely hot rounds, load into magazine
>Leave it in the center console of your unlocked car, hide expensive gat in the back
>Crook steals your cleverly designed Glocknade and takes off
>Likely won't do it again
>>
Well, you could stop posting your autistic fantasies on rchan for step 1
>>
>>34844667
Kansas is pretty much the same. Do whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't bother anyone else.
>>
>>34848747
The hero we deserve
>>
>>34841992
t. commiefornian nigger-lover
>>
>>34842174
Arizona is fucking based my friend. It's basically /k/ the state, Alaska is close.
>>
>>34849519
I'm leaning towards Arizona because of the dry heat vs. the Texas swamp weather. Also, them dank hothouses growing all those chilis and tomatoes, I could make money out there.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.