[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever go out huntin' for revenge because one of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: 010.jpg (555KB, 2784x1856px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
555KB, 2784x1856px
Did you ever go out huntin' for revenge because one of your pets got killed by, for example, 'yotes?
>>
>>34841606
I shoot the deer on my property because they're a damned nuisance. I just take them to a clearing and leave them for the birds.
>>
Coyotes breed more to make up for lost coyote brethren. They are already beating you at your own game.

http://wdfw.wa.gov/living/coyotes.html
>>
File: fuck coyotes.jpg (48KB, 486x509px) Image search: [Google]
fuck coyotes.jpg
48KB, 486x509px
>>34841606
>>
>>34841606
Personally no, but that seems to be the single most common reason for people committing yotecide.

They'll put the chomp on cats, dogs, or farm animals. There's also the classic "fox in the chicken coop" problem that's driven many a farmer to make their green woods run red. Fuckers always seem to find a new way in otherwise
>>
File: when you kill the token female.jpg (848KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
when you kill the token female.jpg
848KB, 3000x2000px
>>34841640
Fun fact: If you make coyote and wolf females scream in pain, the entire pack will come.

Same tactic works on belligerent humans. Always go for the female.

Hurt the pack at its core.
>>
>>34841606
yes

>yotes killed my cat
>found her mangled body in woods behind my house
>strung up chickens in trees
>friends came over with ARs, 308s, 30-06s
>13 coyotes showed up, killed 12 of them.
>>
>>34841627
No harvest back straps?
>>
>>34841704
Some neighbors do, I'm not really big into hunting I've just been in to many near crashes and had too much property damage caused by them.
>>
Am i the only one that remembers this thread from months back?
>>
>>34841627
My mate has roe deer grazing outside his cabin. He occacionally pops one in the noggin with a suppressed .22 shooting subs. Not much more sound than a fat wet SCHMOCK when they get hit, and he just up and carries it int his shed to part it out and hang it.
He calls it "collecting the rent".
>>
>>34841671
What the fuck kind of battlestar galactica shit are they wearing?
>>
>>34841606
Stop making this thread you dirty nigger

>>34841914
>>
>>34841606

Deer ate my grow, shot the deer.
Not degenerate use, just enabling people who want to ruin their lives to do just that, and get me cash while doing so it.
>>
>>34841671
This is why women should be kept far away from law enforcement and military positions that aren't desk jobs.
>>
>>34841991
Riot gear.
>>
>>34842846
I've never seen riot gear that looks like it came straight out of Gears of War.
>>
>>34841696
Left one alive to spread the message
>>
>>34841671
>when shit gets real outside the kitchen
Kek oh well
>>
>>34843224
All her white knights/beta orbiters kick into overdrive.
>>
>>34841671
Can someone explain what happened here?

Also
>>34841606
>Fiancé has cat
>She lets it outside even though I warned her about coyotes and fox
>Surprise surprise, coyote killed the cat and left it near our backyard
>Fiancé sees her cat, comes in balling about it
>Want to say I told you so, but feel bad
>She comes to me later that night and tells me to "get those little shits"
>Yes m'lady
>Go out to clearing near woods where she found her cat, able to track coyotes to general location
>Here one, climb into tree and wait with AR propped up on limb
>First one I see, I shoot in the hind leg
>Drops like a sack of tatos and starts screaming
>Rest of pack comes out to investigate
>Begin rampage on coyotes
>Find biggest out of the 6 I shot (there were about 9 of them)
>Skin it and bring her the hide

Despite avenging her stupid cat, she won't wear the hide like a head dress when we do it.
>>
>>34843352
That's my fetish
>>
>>34843352
>Despite avenging her stupid cat, she won't wear the hide like a head dress when we do it.
Should've had a sick ass Viking funeral for the cat. She could've worn the headdress, built a funeral pyre for Mr. Kitty, lit that shit and lamented to the sky, victorious but mournful. Then have crazy, blood soaked tribal seks.
Would've been an honor to the cat's life.
>>
File: headress.png (23KB, 591x278px) Image search: [Google]
headress.png
23KB, 591x278px
>>34843352
>skinwalker/viking themed sex
Throw in a bucket of blood and a gallon of mead and you're all set
>>
>>34843498
I wish I had, that little guy was tough. Deserved one, at least. She just wanted a burial, even though we have a river going through our property.
>>
>>34841606
Not me, but family
>Be cousin
>Have goat
>Goat is GOAT
>Follows you around, friendly, nimble, eats random shit
>One day, hear noise at night
>Bear breaks into goat's shed, kills goat, takes it
>Wait for morning
>Load up Mossberg 500 20" w/ full load of 3" slugs (8 shot version)
>Dad loads up Garand
>Go stalking innawoods
>Follow trail, no bear, recover deceased goat (parts)
>Drag back to house, leave in yard
>Stay out in GOAT goat's shed
>Dad in Kitchen window with Garand
>Grandpa up on second floor window with .375 H&H
>Mom up in bell tower-like turret on top of house w/ .308 Remington autoloader
>All have line of sight to goat carcass
>Bear enters yard to retrieve kill
>Enters kill zone
>First shot is mine, put slug through heart
>Send additional slugs
>Everyone magdumps
>Dad PINGs twice with some gnarly handloads
>Bear removed
>Open up bear after to see if there's anything worthwhile
>Not a single steak left; the crossfire destroyed all the meat, liquified the organs
>Dad backhoes the corpse into a deep hole

I'm sure the uncle who related this to me was accurate in every detail (/s).
>>
Was staying with a buddy when one of his kids let out the family rodent (Chihuahua) out to do its business and not follow the dog out. After a while we hear the dog wailing a ton and go out to investigate. When we got there the dog was dead and was being dragged off into the night. The wife and kids were devastated because their "Baby" was dead and that weekend went out to go hunt a few coyotes on the property. It just ended up us going to a lake to fish while he drank to celebrate the rodent no longer being his problem. When we got back though the wife ended up getting another dog...a chihuahua.
>>
>>34841606
I committed coyote genocide after they killed my cat.
>>
>>34844525
The coy dogs will thank her.
>>
Only got maybe 20 acres, and I hear coyotes out there. I know they're there, but have never seen one. Closest we got was having a fire out in the woods, and we hear the pack nearby, so we all unholster our pistols and start running through the woods at them. Did that a few times, they never come by anymore. Not sure how to actually get them within easy sight/shooting distance innawoods.

Also have a woodchuck problem around our out building and septic mound. Shot three, trapped five, so we're slowly whittling them down.
>>
>>34844600

Just waiting for another call saying the second one is dead and if I want to join him in "hunting" a few more coyotes.
>>
>everyone in this thread is killing deer and coyote
>the closest I've got is executing mouse on glue traps with bb gun
those fuckers would sometimes run by my pillow and spook me out of my peaceful sleep, don't feel sorry for a single one of them.
It's interesting to see their flesh and bones replaced by a plastic ball implant.
>>
>>34841627
Ya know you can donate that meat, right? Just leaving it to rot is a waste.

http://sportsmenslink.org/policies/state/game-meat-donation-programs
>>
>>34841671
What if the humans throw a smoke?
>>
If coyotes kill your dog you had a cat
>>
>>34844300
>>Grandpa up on second floor window with .375 H&H
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>34844525
Good fucking riddance, Chihuahas aren't worthy of being called dogs, the Aztecs were right to breed them for meat, they're worthless as pets.
>>
>>34845710
Poodles and terriers are also hunting dogs, but I don't think they're much of a match for a pack of 'yotes.
>>
>>34843352
Do coyotes kill for fun or did you just find what was left of the cat?
>>
File: 1481464650483.jpg (191KB, 1479x920px) Image search: [Google]
1481464650483.jpg
191KB, 1479x920px
>>34845925
Get a real dog
>>
>>34846055
No u!

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becerrillo
>>
>>34846055
Needs more jpeg
>>
>>34844300
Where do you live? This is awesome.
>>
>>34846190
Nice try, Fish & Game. Nice try.
>>
>>34845703
Fire into the smoke. You'll see them go in, whoever doesn't come out you hit
>>
>>34846013
I think they do. The cat was partially eaten, with most of the larger meatier parts still intact.
>>
>>34846172
What a good boy
>>
>not hunting for that sweet sweet deer pusy
>>
>>34848317
Can you call me a good boy too please
>>
File: 1490508831597.jpg (28KB, 392x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490508831597.jpg
28KB, 392x256px
>>34848394
I've been there, anon. You're a good boy, anon.
>>
>>34841606
Coyotes ate my cat when I was 10. I remember it was night, and I heard that yipping sound they make, and the sounds of a really pissed off cat. So, I go to investigate, and see these coyotes out there with my cat. I wouldn't say they were eating him, more like tossing him around, into the air, almost like they were playing with him. I grabbed the ax we used to chop firewood, and ran after them, screaming, scared them off. By this time, my mother had come out to see what was happening, then went inside to call any vet she could, but since we lived in a small town, of course no vet was open at this hour, and looking back it wouldn't have mattered anyways, it was to late. While my mom is inside on the phone, I'm kneeling on the back porch, with my cat in my arms, petting him, telling him it's going to be ok, that everything will be alright, while he bleeds out in my lap. Tried applying pressure to the wounds with some towels, but the wounds were to many, I didn't have enough hands to apply pressure to them all. Anyways, I look into my cats eyes, and he looks into mine, you could tell he was in pain, but it was almost like you could see that he had accepted it, and was ready to move on. So he let's out one last sad, pathetic meow through his broken jaw, and died in my arms. My step dad made me bury him the next day, I cried the whole time. Must not have buried deep enough though, because the coyotes came back the next night for leftovers. I will make the coyotes pay in blood for eternity.
>>
>>34841606
A fox killed all my ducks who I loved. Next time I was hunting I caught a fox pup and it's mother by suprise. I blew away the pup and the mother bolted. I have stared into the abyss and the abyss stared back into me.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.