[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am a leaf, whats the best place in america to move if i want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

i am a leaf, whats the best place in america to move if i want to have a plot of land to fire all kinds of guns on?
>>
Probably Wyoming or some shit.
>>
Anywhere in flyover country.
Good luck getting a job there though.
>>
>>34840469
Fellow leaf here. Got my American citizenship and am planning on moving to north dakota. Nice land there
>>
>>34840507
Fuck you.
I had my claim turned down because my father's 1980's tax documents weren't "adequate proof" that he was there the whole year because he earned 6-8k USD when the minimum wage at the time was fucking 3.25/hour.
>>
>>34840474
more people drive through wyoming every year than live there.

wyoming tech, laramie, '87
>>
>>34840520
i dont know where to begin with whats wrong with your statement. minimum rage was over $5/hr in the 80s.
>>
>>34840541
Minimum wage changes by state. He was in California at the time.
The bitch behind the counter got pissy with me when I asked what the minimum amount was and then called it arbitrary when she said there wasn't a minimum.
>>
File: billboard.jpg (82KB, 526x286px)
billboard.jpg
82KB, 526x286px
>>34840469
Arizona.

Basically you leaves come down here and buy up all the property anyway. At least you guys enjoy coming to our ranges and shooting shit...and you pay into our local economy.

Oh what the hell, come on down. Just as long as it pisses off Justin Trudeau in some way.
>>
>>34840469
Anywhere west of Michigan and east of the cascades.
>>
>>34840711
why not michigan itself?
>>
You should fucking keep your snow mexican ass in Canada
>>
>>34840741
This

Michigan has plenty of empty land and finding work ain't impossible.
>>
Indiana, hands down. Look at any map of state gun laws, we have all the good ones, plus our castle doctrine applies to cops
>>
>>34840558
next time you want to use the word "arbitrary" pair it with "capricious"

"well that's both arbitrary and capricious, and wont hold up in court"
>>
>>34841236
illinois has good castle doctrine laws too. specifically exempt you from both criminal and civil liability.
no cans, and foid card though. but cc is shall issue.
>>
>>34841259
At 21, right? Ours is 18 and our castle doctrine is similar. The cop thing was recently decided in a supreme Court decision
>>
>>34840469
Vermont
>>
>>34840507
Ayy where in the state are you moving? Grand Forks here
>>
Missouri
>>
>>34841247
Bitch needed me to explain what arbitrary meant. There's a point where it just becomes masochism.
>>
File: IMG_0832.jpg (143KB, 1036x402px)
IMG_0832.jpg
143KB, 1036x402px
Welcome to Western Pennsylvania, where our gorgeous Appalachian forests and varied wildlife are only offset by white trash, pollution and grueling summer humidity.
>>
>>34841236
>Cant hunt with rifles

DROPPED
>>
>>34842184
Changed last year, faggot
>>
Straight wall only?
>>
>>34840469
Stop moving to fucking america
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.