[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Russia decided that Finland was russian clay how long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 23

File: cyka_blyat.png (399KB, 1008x578px) Image search: [Google]
cyka_blyat.png
399KB, 1008x578px
If Russia decided that Finland was russian clay how long would Finland last?
>>
>>34838908
As long as the UN feels like intervening in the recovering of rightful Rus soil.
>>
>>34838951
>rightful
piss off, vatnik
>>
>>34838951
>Rightfull Swedish clay

FTFY

Funland has been Swedish for longer than it has been independent and Russian.

Also, it would be a total hell for Russia given their smashed economy
>>
>>34838908
Until Russia goes bankrupt or capitulates due to such staggering losses.
>>
Putin vitun manlet kgb homo :D Even todays storm is scarier than Russia
>>
>>34838908
Until the last Finn dies with the hilt of their broken knife in their hand, and their teeth buried in the throat of the last invader they killed!
>>
I think they tried this once before. If I recall it did not end well for them.
>>
>>34839189
Finns lost that war though
>>
1-2 day. Politicians have a zero backbones.
>>
>>34839158
So about five minutes.
>>
indefinitely given the amount of aid Fins would get thanks to EU. The mutual defense clause would ensure EU-russo war which is a seal clubbing for EUs favor.
>>
>>34839353
Finns fought so well in Continuation War they didn't lose much.

When you make Stalin think you aren't worth invading despite just beating Hitler, you have balls so big they have their own gravity.
>>
File: maanvyöry 09 2.jpg (63KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
maanvyöry 09 2.jpg
63KB, 640x425px
24-48 hours followed by a 6 hour final battle
>>
>>34838908
If nobody supports them their army will lose pretty quickly, but insurrection movement probably will be big. Russia will lose way more troops and money to that than conventional war, IMO. Finland will quickly turn into black hole that sucks out money and people will be protesting against it.
>>
>>34839410
Kek
>non FDF fags probably won't get this though
>>
>>34838908
Russians are a joke and would be laughed out of Finland, they leave in shame after a week.
>>
>>34839471
Does it really matter though when you just send five times the everything your opponent has at them?
>>
In a FIN - RUS only scenario with no outside interference?

Probably not very long. A couple of weeks, maybe a month or two. Most of Finlands major cities are coastal cities, which means they would probably be hit hard by the russian navy and their amphibious corps.

That being said, there would be finnish guerillas and insurgents for years to come, especially in the north.
>>
Finns are fucking mentally ill, so basically indefinitely. The only people who live in the cities are basically Finnish versions of gopniks so destroying them won't really have much affect except maybe lowering the overall rate of alcohol related accidents. The rest of them are more or less feral animals living in the wild who have figured out how to use guns and stockpile unexploded ordinance from the winter war. I went to visit a friend in Finland once and his shed was stacked floor to ceiling with old hand grenades and land mines he had dug up out in the woods. It's pretty much impossible to occupy a country where most of the population lives in caves and collects illegal guns and explosives preparing to fight the Russians again
>>
File: 1501648239675.png (28KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501648239675.png
28KB, 601x500px
>>34838951
>UN

Lel the UN is a joke and way too much of a pussy to do anything. What would they do? Send in some niggers and chinks to try and save the day? Canada is too cucked these days to volunteer to fight.

Basically it would be the US who steps in and Russia would back off.
>>
>>34839483
It matters when your soldiers are all FAS tier retards, Russia has a small volunteer force that's decent and everyone else is a shitty conscript, combine this with the fact it's on Finn lands and they will have something to fight for
>>
File: 1501952616082.jpg (23KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1501952616082.jpg
23KB, 352x395px
>>34838908
Finland would 'win' because NATO would be involved.
Trash thread.
>>
>>34839917
Would NATO bother intervening when Finland has no natural riches and isn't a member? The only value Finland has for NATO is being a buffer zone for sweden and parts of Norway.
>>
File: Yli-chan 800%.png (9KB, 728x904px) Image search: [Google]
Yli-chan 800%.png
9KB, 728x904px
>>34839957
maymays
>>
>>34839844
pretty much this
>>
>>34838908
>he thinks that wars are waged because of something being someone's clay
>>
>>34839483
Does Russia really have 5 times everything to throw at Finland though? While maintaining their (admittedly limited) commitments elsewhere? Their military is smaller than the US right now and we're on the tail end of a democratic president so it is significantly down sized. The Russians honestly don't have a large enough force when Finland can just reactivate all the people with prior military training thanks to their conscription system.
>>
>>34839917
Don't post Maid Marian

Not after last time
>>
File: 1447883199096.png (57KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
1447883199096.png
57KB, 309x433px
>>34838908
Spurdos would last a pretty long time.
If they were able to kick the USSR's ass in 1940 they'd damn right be able to do it now.
>>
>>34840187
>If they were able to kick the USSR's ass in 1940
No, they weren't. They lost their clay and demanded foreign support from Germany, Sweden, England and Norway
>>
>>34838908
hopefully long enough for ruskies to remember that invading Finland has never really been worth the trouble born out of said invasion.
>>
>>34839447
took me a moment to get the joke (I *am* Tavastean so bear with me)
>>
File: not_an_ass_whooping.png (31KB, 402x693px) Image search: [Google]
not_an_ass_whooping.png
31KB, 402x693px
>>34840207
t. vatnik
>>
>>34840235
>it's a "less casualties=victory" post
Yeah, and americans won the Vietnam War
>>
>>34840270
I never said Finland won, I said they kicked the USSR's ass.
Which they fucking did.
>>
>>34840235

>all of that damage control

Historically, Canadians burned down White House. Does it mean Canada is still able to do that?
>>
>>34840290
But they didn't. Since kicking someone's ass is not just causing greater casualties, but aso making their plans a total failure.
>>
>>34840304
>Does it mean Canada is still able to do that?
Don't give us ideas eh
>>
>>34840162
>Does Russia really have 5 times everything to throw at Finland though?
let's see:
>men
yes
>tanks
yes
>combat aircraft
yes
>naval combat vessels
yes
>artillery
probably no, and what artillery Russia has would be rather ineffective in comparison to Finnish artillery, seeing how Russia still thinks having one forward observer in an infantry battalion is enough & Finnish Army has an FO in every infantry platoon or 3+1 in a company, three companies in a battalion.
>>
>>34838988
Swede roleplaying is the worst. Why do you want Finland's land so badly, so you can import even more muslims to fuck your daughters? Finland doesn't want to be sweden. If they wanted the middle east experience they'd actually move there, but they don't.
>>
>>34840307

>seeing how Russia still thinks having one forward observer in an infantry battalion is enough & Finnish Army has an FO in every infantry platoon or 3+1 in a company, three companies in a battalion.

Thats strange, seeing how they heavily rely on all kinds of artillery
>>
>>34840270
Get fucked vatnik. Finns didn't win the winter war but they fought well above their weight and twisted commie ass to a flower bouquet
>>
>>34840305
>but aso making their plans a total failure.
both Winter war and the summer 1944 offensive aimed at total destruction of Finnish Army & occupation of the whole country, both times Finnish Army brought Soviets back to negotiation table.
>>
File: Finnish_areas_ceded_in_1940.png (26KB, 619x800px) Image search: [Google]
Finnish_areas_ceded_in_1940.png
26KB, 619x800px
>>34840235
>win the war
>cede your industrial heartland
>cede 1/3 of your hydroelectrical power
>cede 80% of your pulp production
>new border based on the enemy's military doctrine
>loose 75 locomotives, 200 rail cars, a few ships, etc that happen to sit on ceded land
>losses from the peace exceed what the USSR were demanding before the war

Something here doesn't add up.
>>
>>34839957
Probably because Finalnd is part of EU and most EU countries are in NATO as well.
Although Brussels might pussy out as always
>>
>>34840328
>they fought well above their weight and twisted commie ass to a flower bouquet
LIke if I'm denying that soviets suffered significant losses. I'm just saying that what matters is the endgame.
>>34840335
>aimed at total destruction of Finnish Army & occupation of the whole country
Said who?
>>
>>34840305
Well, USSR planned to occupy all of Finland.
>>
>>34840346
see >>34840290
illiterate vatniks a plenty on /k/ today
>>
>>34840356
>Said who?
Said history. And the Soviets' actions, and their orders.
>>
>>34840359
No, they didn't.
>>34840372
>Said history.
Name particular historical sources and works of historians.
>>
>>34840315

Finland infact has a higher rate of murder and violent crime then Sweden, so they dont need that muslim experience, they can handle it themself
>>
>>34839859
>US who steps in
>against Russia
LOL
No, Donnie would just go and thank Putin because he "didn't want that ally anyway." He's cucked.
>>
>>34840383
Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.
>>
File: jpr-216-omakustannepärinät.jpg (103KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jpr-216-omakustannepärinät.jpg
103KB, 1080x1080px
>>34839844
This
>>
File: simo-hayha_1024.jpg (159KB, 1024x667px) Image search: [Google]
simo-hayha_1024.jpg
159KB, 1024x667px
Forever
>>
>>34840356
>Said who?
in 1939 Soviets created their own pupper government they intended to put in power in Helsinki, they would have had to *get* to Helsinki to put that government in power, as for 1944, in June Soviets demanded unconditional surrender & their attack plans had their ultimate objectives deep inside Finland, after the series of defensive victories starting from Ihantala & ending in Ilomantsi Soviet embassy in Stockholm relayed a message that the demand for unconditional surrender 'had been a misunderstanding', one they only noticed months after the fact when the forces participating in the offensive had started to run out of steam.
>>
File: sakork62girl.jpg (730KB, 3700x2467px) Image search: [Google]
sakork62girl.jpg
730KB, 3700x2467px
>>34838908
I just want to see beautiful russian-finnish mixed girls
>>
>>34840401
>He's cucked.

By the secret service, sure, but that's not important here. What matters on foreign policy is that he's Putin's bitch.
>>
Finland would join NATO the minute it smells a T72 near their border.
>>
>>34840416
>nigger brigade
those fuckers are insane even by Finnish standards
>>
>>34840401
He's more likely to actually bomb them.
>>
>>34840426
>in 1939 Soviets created their own pupper government they intended to put in power in Helsinki, they would have had to *get* to Helsinki to put that government in power
Nope. According to Khushev's memoirs, this was a government for a new republic that would include Karelia and several finnish regions, because the main purpose of the war was to move the border away from Leningrad and to get the islands in the Baltic Sea to build there military bases.

Wars are waged because of economical or military cirquimstances, not ideology or some bullshit they teach you in school.
>Soviets demanded unconditional surrender & their attack plans had their ultimate objectives deep inside Finland,
Because Finland was a hostile country and unconditional surrender is an ordinary demand for soviets to ask from hostiles. They demanded an unconditional surrender from germans and german allies for several times in different areas. Again, this is not something extraordinary.
>>
>>34840307
Sure they outnumber them in total military size, but in a war Russia wouldn't be bringing the full might of their military against Finland while Finland would be activating everyone eligible for conscription and focusing their whole capacity towards fighting the Russians.

The Russians have Syria, Ukraine, Chechnya, border security, counter terrorism, etc. commitments that wouldn't go away. Russia's military is a small core of professional volunteer units and a mass of grabasstic semi literate krokodile conscripts.

Sure they'd still outnumber them, but it wouldn't be 5 times. Advantages in armor would be negated by the heavy forests and defensive posture of the Finns, and the Finns have 1.1m eligible men for conscription who already have training.
>>
File: saunakoira.jpg (198KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
saunakoira.jpg
198KB, 1066x1600px
>>34840441
Protip:We are indirectly in nato
>>
>>34840463
>this is what r/thedonaldians believe
>>
>>34840523
>Khushev's
is this the same Nikita who claimed that Red Army's casualties were one million KIA during the Winter war? He obviously had his own agenda & is about as credible source as The Donald...
>>
>>34840528
>semi literate krokodile conscripts.
Nope. As a possible conscript myself, I can assure you that russian army doesn't take krokodil consumers. Illiterate people have vanished from the Army during WWII, because the education system started to work and those who were too old to attend to school were pretty much learning how to read and write in the trenches.
>>34840567
You have do differ personal and public statements.
>>
>>34840600
>I can assure you that russian army doesn't take krokodil consumers
I was being hyperbolic, so that's fair. You can't deny the Russian army doesn't have problems with morale and hazing (including forced sodomy). I wouldn't put much value in their performance considering how they've done in past wars. I wouldn't fight very well either if I was just on a shitty mandatory 12 month contract and then could get out and not have to worry about dying a horrible death in a frozen wasteland.
>As a possible conscript myself
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>34840523
>Because Finland was a hostile country and unconditional surrender is an ordinary demand for soviets to ask from hostiles.
And then they completely occupy them. Germany they couldn't, since it was under the contol of allies.
>>
>>34840652
>You have to be 18 to post here.
I'm almost 22 y.o. Thing is that I've spent 4 years in university and I've finished my education. I plan to continue education so if I won't be able to pass the exams, I'll have next year full of adventures.
>>34840655
>And then they completely occupy them
What for?
>>
>>34840707
>What for?
Don't be obtuse and look at a map from 1945-1991.
>>
>>34840523
>Because Finland was a hostile country and unconditional surrender is an ordinary demand for soviets to ask from hostiles.
really, when Finns said "ok we know you want to move this army to the south to join the race for Berlin, we don't want to continue this war either, can we start negotiating?" It was perfectly reasonable to demand unconditional surrender 'because it was an ordinary demand'?

The objectives I mentioned included one with at least as much symbolic significance to both parties as Leningrad had for Soviets; a river, literally every time a Russian army crossed that river Finland was occupied & remained so for some time, the last time the occupation lasted for some 108 years, it's clear that in 1944 this river was chosen as one of the final objectives precisely because of the symbolism.
>>
>>34840714
No, tell me a reason.
Americans attacked Saddam because Saddam was threatening their allies and their interests in oil business - this is a reason I can accept.
Napoleon has launched the conquest for Europe to create a greater economical power to compete with England - that's what I can accept.
Feudals fighting for land they can own and use the goods they produce on this land - that's what I can accept.
What purpose can there be behind capturing Finland? Soviet Union has all the same resources and even more. Soviets have the same industrial power and even more. Soviets have land, people, access to the sea. What's the purpose to conquer Finland, for fuck's sake?
>>34840777
>It was perfectly reasonable to demand unconditional surrender 'because it was an ordinary demand'?
Yes. After an unconditional surrender you demand any contribution and keep the country existing at the same time. It's profitable. Germans have unconditionally surrendered during WWI and Entente has forced its demand for contributions. And that's perfectly alright.
>much symbolic significance
>a river
No, it's not symbolic. It's important when you're creating a border. When you have forces on one side of the river, you have natural border. When you have forces on both sides, you have a bridgehead in case of relationship going south.
>>
>>34840887
>What's the purpose to conquer Finland, for fuck's sake?
What's the purpose to conquer Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czechia, or Hungary?

Because Russians are greedy, evil fucks who you can trust only if they're dead.
>>
>>34840914
>>34840887
https://youtu.be/MIdUSqsz0Io?t=2141

This little segment breaks down pretty well the why. Historical invasion routes via physical barriers get blocked and anchored.
>>
>>34840887
Dude, I get you're Russian and have a bias here, but holy shit how are you unable to look at this objectively?
>What purpose can be behind capturing Finland?
Idk, you tell me, you're the guys who invaded and occupied all of eastern Europe for 50 years. Maybe having open ocean ports that weren't frozen solid 6 months out of the year? Buffer zone against the west?

They invaded Finland, this is a fact. What reason would they have for invading Finland at the same time they invaded Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czechia, and Hungary? All of which they conquered completely.
>>
>>34840887
>What purpose can there be behind capturing Finland?
Why did Soviet Union annex Baltic states? why did Soviet Union split Poland with Germany?

It's the same damn reason Russia has gone to war with any European power for centuries; adding more buffer between Moscow and/or St Petersburg & all those neighbors who for some "unknown" reason don't like Russia very much & as such must be secretly plotting to invade Russia
>>
File: sun.jpg (122KB, 699x504px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
122KB, 699x504px
all they need to do is make it to winter. then they break out the skis once again and the red army gets murked.
>>
>>34839382
>>34839541
>A couple of weeks, maybe a month or two
That's what they said the LAST TIME too.
>>
>>34839957
NATO intervened in Kosovo with no real casus belli, what's to say the won't intervene against a full-fledged invasion right on the doorstep of their key allies?
>>
>>34841089
the serbs are niggers and everyone hates them, that's casus belli
>>
>>34840914
>Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
They have some industrial powers (Baltic region was one of the most developed areas of Russian Empire, by the way), ice-free ports, they can be used as bridgeheads for western enemy.
>Poland
By germans? Simple resourses (like food or something), recruits made of polish germans, industrial power, way to Soviet Union
>Czechia
Industry.
>Hungary
It wasn't occuiped by germans. At least in the beginning it was an independent country that joined Germany as an ally.
>>34840972
>you're the guys who invaded and occupied all of eastern Europe for 50 years.
We didn't invaded. We were liberating our clay and clay of our allies back then.
And about occupation - no, the occupation has ended after 1945-46. All the Eastern Europe countries were governed by independent governments, not occupational administrations of Soviet Army.
>>34840981
>why did Soviet Union split Poland with Germany?
Poland wasn't existing as a state by the time Red Army has crossed polish border. Brave and proud Polish Government ran away, leaving behind fighting soldiers and civilians.
The reason soviets have taken over Western Belarus and Western Ukraine was to move the borders a bit further from center of the country.
>>
>>34841093
topkek, also truth
>>
File: 1472616482357.png (12KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1472616482357.png
12KB, 500x294px
>>34841098
>We didn't invaded. We were liberating our clay and clay of our allies back then.
Ha, oh holy fuck. Good one. You got me.
>And about occupation - no, the occupation has ended after 1945-46. All the Eastern Europe countries were governed by independent governments, not occupational administrations of Soviet Army.
>What is the Hungarian Revolution
>Implying installing sympathetic puppet governments that answer directly to Moscow isn't an occupation.
>>
>>34841098
>All the Eastern Europe countries were governed by independent governments, not occupational administrations of Soviet Army.
Hungary 1956, Czechoslovakia 1968: locals said "we would like to make our own decisions, Kremlin can go fuck itself" & Soviet tanks rolled in to 'kindly' remind everyone of who's the boss.
>>
>>34841098
>All the Eastern Europe countries were governed by independent governments, not occupational administrations of Soviet Army.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_People%27s_Republic
> At the time of its founding during final stages of World War II, Poland was regarded as a puppet entity set up and controlled by the Soviet Union,[2] and over time, it developed into a satellite state of the Soviet Union.
>The Soviet Union had much influence over both internal and external affairs, and Red Army forces were stationed in Poland (1945: 500,000; until 1955: 120,000 to 150,000; until 1989: 40,000).[3] In 1945, Soviet generals and advisors formed 80% of the officer cadre of the Polish People's Army. The Polish United Workers' Party became the dominant political party, officially making the country a socialist republic.
>what were the Cursed Soldiers
>who was Witold Pilecki
>who was Karel Janoušek
>>
>>34838908
Russia gets curbstumped because of the entirety of the europe (uk too) plus probably canada or the us would join in the fray.

Russia is the biggest country on earth. It needs no more clay.
>>
>>34840304
False. Canadians never got close to the White House. It was British reinforcements who did so. If we want to be further anti-Canadian in this post, then said Canadians who never reached the White House identified as British and that Canada wasn't its own independant country until decades later.
>>
>>34841227
>Canada wasn't even a thing back then
>Canadians never got close to the White House
No fucking shit
>>
File: retard gauge.jpg (489KB, 700x934px) Image search: [Google]
retard gauge.jpg
489KB, 700x934px
>>34840523
>Wars aren't waged for ideology
YOU FUCKING WHAT M8
>>
>>34841130
>Hungarian Revolution
Dissatisfaction of citizens with pro-soviet government, no?
>>34841146
>Hungary 1956, Czechoslovakia 1968:
What's the problem with suppressing the hostile movements with the power of weapons? It's politics, not anime or saturday morning cartoons.
>>34841185
>Cursed Soldiers
Hostile movement which fought for government of cowards and traitors against the government which was loyal to soviets.
Come on, you don't negotiate with Vietcong.
>Pilecki
A coordinator of spy network for foreign power. He has commited a crime, he was arrested, his actions were investigated, he confessed. That's it.
>Karel Janoušek
Actually, no idea.
>>
>>34840420
this nigga knows his shit
>>
>>34841594
Surprise, huh?
>>
>>34841616
>What's the problem with suppressing the hostile movements with the power of weapons?
you made a claim that the Warsaw pact countries were 'independent', I pointed out that Soviet Union had a habit of replacing governments of these 'independent' countries if they dared to actually make independent decisions, thus making them anything but independent.
>>
>>34841594
Pretty much every war that plebs think is based in ideology in history is actually primarily geopolitical or economical in nature.
>>
>>34841754
Oh, yes, excuse me. I should have said "formally". Really, that fell out of my mind.
>>
>>34840169
>>>34839917
>Don't post Maid Marian
>Not after last time
what is avatarfagging
>>
>>34841098
>the occupation has ended after 1945-46
>>34841616
>suppressing the hostile movements

Fucking end yourself, vatnik.
t. Czech
>>
>>34841616
>Dissatisfaction of citizens with pro-soviet government, no?
pretty sure he was referring to the Soviet reaction

>hostile movements
really now, wanting a foreign power to stop dictating one's country's internal and foreign policy is 'hostility'?

>Hostile movement which fought for government of cowards and traitors
more like resistance fighters fighting the actual traitors (ie. communists and/or other pro-soviet elements that were put in power by Soviets) persecuting the Polish fighters who had continued their fight against Germans by fleeing to Britain rather than by joining the Soviets (who by the way started purging the Polish officer corps almost as soon as they had taken control over their half of Poland in 1939, these days only Russians keep denying the Katyn massacre)
>>
>>34840420
again, that is NOT Häyhä.
>>
>>34839410
These days it is 2 weeks and 3-4 days of final battle.
>>
File: slavshit.jpg (4MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
slavshit.jpg
4MB, 3300x2550px
So many soviet apologists and russian vatniks posting propaganda and lies in this thread.

Russian military is a paper tiger and a piece of rusted junk. Finland Has a good defense. I think the finns could hold them for years until the ruskis run out of troops if no nukes involved. Also finns have f18 which is better than any slavshit plane.
>>
>>34841879
Stay mad.
>>34841884
>pretty sure he was referring to the Soviet reaction
This? Support of friendly regime by suppressing its opposers. Of course, it's unethical, it's against humanity and freedoms. But that's life.
> resistance fighters fighting the actual traitors (ie. communists and/or other pro-soviet elements that were put in power by Soviets)
Yeah. When that resistance shoots it's allies in the backs and negotiates with germans - that was the real struggle for independence. I'm talking about AK and Bor-Komorowski
>who by the way started purging the Polish officer corps
Not without a reason. Let alone Katyn victims, their fate is a shady thing - the documents about them have several suspicious spots, the corpses were tied with ropes of a kind, which wasn't produced in USSR and killed with german-made ammo.
>>
File: 185466878.jpg (108KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
185466878.jpg
108KB, 564x797px
>>34842082
Stop spreading your shitty propaganda here vatnik. Everybody knows that soviet union was a tyrannical dictatorship that massacred tens of millions of innocent people, invaded sovereign nations, killed raped and tortured. No need to try to deny their war crimes here communist vatnik scum.
>>
File: 1400344341503.jpg (29KB, 176x341px) Image search: [Google]
1400344341503.jpg
29KB, 176x341px
>>34842107
>>
File: 1456687787898.jpg (124KB, 527x800px) Image search: [Google]
1456687787898.jpg
124KB, 527x800px
>>34842123
You will burn in hell communist apologist scum
>>
>>34840559
what kind of dog is that?
>>
>russians would all charge with bayonets into the forests again
/k/ posters are called coc/k/suckers for a reason
>>
>>34842233
>/k/ posters are called coc/k/suckers
No they're not
Newfag little bitch
>>
>>34842082
Holy shit does anyone have the arguing with a vatnik chart? This is following it to a "T"
>>
3 months at best, there is not much they can do.
>>
>>34841252
Then don't call them canadians
>>
>>34838908
one winter
>>
>>34838908
Don't you mean how long would the russians last?
>>
>>34838969
>>34838988
>they all took the bait
>>
>>34839447
Explain pls
>>
>>34843433
Congrats, you got the point of my post
you smart cookie you
>>
>>34839844
This is why I think it would be fun to volunteer there
>>
>>34840383
Soviets claimed all the former territories of the Russian Empire, including Poland, Finland, Ukraine, Central Asia, and the Baltic states.
>>
>>34838908
*How long would Russia last?
>>
File: 1452245189299-3.jpg (40KB, 455x650px) Image search: [Google]
1452245189299-3.jpg
40KB, 455x650px
S U O M I
U
O
M
I
>>
File: 1502524751425.png (219KB, 394x354px) Image search: [Google]
1502524751425.png
219KB, 394x354px
>>34839000
Nice try, Golstein. I am coming for jew...
>>
>>34844297
Wtf, I love Putin now!
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.