[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /k/, your dream has come true! Some God has given you a bounty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

So /k/, your dream has come true! Some God has given you a bounty of guns, ammo, waifus (male or female) and enough alcohol to give all of Ireland kidney failure seven times over if that's your thing! But he's a weird and frankly not smart God, so he's asked you to do something weird and stupid in order to gain this bounty!

You must turn a Thompson .45 Auto Submachine Gun into a marksman's rifle. He has set some rules about this
>it must be identifiable as a Thompson when you're finished
>you can change the ammunition in any way but it must fit into a .45 Auto case
>he will allow you to make one function work exceedingly well except for accuracy

How would you go about this?
>>
Make it long
>>
>>34838255
Okay I knew I was making a stupid thread you don't have to insult me because of it
>>
-Give it a bolt lock like a hush puppy, so it has to be unlocked and manually cycled after every shot
-Free floated bull barrel, with the hand guard pinned to the receiver just in front of the magwell
-Chamber it in .45 WinMag
-Replace sights with optics mount
Not really much else to be done.
>>
>>34838239
Long barrel and fancy pants sights
>>
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/10/20/thompson-tommy-gun-smg-30-carbine-version/
>>
>>34838239
Make it shoot so much and fast you're guaranteed to hit whatever you want and everything near it as well
>>
>>34839400
Actually i've got a better idea. Stick many thompsons together into 1 superthompson
>>
File: grossegewehr.jpg (26KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
grossegewehr.jpg
26KB, 500x342px
>>34839422
neva bin dun b4
>>
>>34839452
>shoot one nigga 16 times
>shoot 16 niggas at once
>>
>>34838239
>Replace the godawful fucking stock with something actually comfortable
>add an optic
>make the bolt lock after every shot, as another anon suggested
>>
>>34838239
>20 inch barrel
>chamber it in .460 rowland
>closed bolt
>railz for optics
that should do it
>>
File: IMG_1394.jpg (116KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1394.jpg
116KB, 1280x536px
Like this
>>
>>34838239
longer barrel, more comfortable stock, convert to semi auto, add a optic and convert to 9mm.

still aint gonna be great but better accuracy than when we started,
>>
>>34838239
>convert to fire from closed bolt
>Remove FA capabilities
>replace all parts with hand fit ones designed with the utmost accuracy in mind
>trigger parts worked over for better performance
>neck down cartridge to .20-.25 depending on what he wants to shoot with it and at what distance
Really not all that hard.
>>
File: somuchcheekibreeki.jpg (100KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
somuchcheekibreeki.jpg
100KB, 600x431px
>>34839452
You say something?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.