[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since were going to live in mad max pretty soon, what are some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0955.jpg (159KB, 1000x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.jpg
159KB, 1000x814px
Since were going to live in mad max pretty soon, what are some sites where i can learn how to operate commonly found guns?
>>
File: 1490668022860.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490668022860.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
>>34837930
I bet a shooting range near you has an option to rent some guns. Try there
>>
>>34837944
>be 20yr NEET
>get allowance of 40$ a week
>dad is an avid gun hater
Yeah not gonna happen. When the nukes hit ill be able to use any i find then, but i want to study up on it while the internets still up.
>>
>>34837930
if it's a semi auto rifle it has a charging handle a magwell a fire selector, and a mag release. if you can use one you can use them all.
>>
File: 1490748315202.gif (196KB, 226x350px) Image search: [Google]
1490748315202.gif
196KB, 226x350px
>>34837956
>>
>>34837960
Alright, im a fucking pleb and know mext to nothing about guns. Can you give me babys first rundown on guns and how to operate a standerd pistol or rifle
>>
>pretty soon

Explain yourself OP, because if you're talking about all this Best Korea shit, China just said they will not help Kim if he fires the first shot. Without Chinese backing, any potential Mad Maxery will be confined to the Korean Peninsula. The more likely scenario, is that should NK missile strike America, Uncle Sam takes the kid gloves off, and goes berserk on them. We're talking no building in Pyongyang over one story tall is left standing.
>>
>>34837985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAqE-KLbiYc
>>
File: IMG_1146.jpg (277KB, 1200x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1146.jpg
277KB, 1200x760px
>>34837990
Some guys on /x/ are saying the eclipses path is all the places NK can strike. I probably wont be hit but the aftermath will make us go into some mad maxy shit so i want to be prepared
>>
File: coaches_checklist.jpg (172KB, 690x1633px) Image search: [Google]
coaches_checklist.jpg
172KB, 690x1633px
>>34838013
>>34837985
>>
>I want to operate a rifle without actually operating it
>I want to drive a car without actually driving it

kys libtard
>>
>>34838029
that doesn't make sense at all
>>
>>34838065
he browses /x/. makes perfect sense to me.
>>
>>34838029
>/x/
>eclipse
>strike

With what, voodoo? They gonna magic away all our defense assets beforehand? They'll saber rattle until we give them their semen rations that Kim will eat 98 percent of himself, then leave the other two to be distributed among his immediate supporters.
>>
>>34838041
No, i want to operate one, plz no bully...
>>
>>34837930
Most modern day guns use a simple point and click interface.
>>
>>34838102
Insert magazine into magazine shaped hole in bottom of gun with the pointy end of the bullet facing away from you
Make sure it's locked in place
Pull the charging handle all the way back and let it slam forward
Locate a switch that says safe and point the switch away from safe
Point the gun
Pull the trigger
When no more bang press the button above the magazine to release it

Done
>>
File: 1489743887000.jpg (652KB, 687x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1489743887000.jpg
652KB, 687x1117px
I wrote the outline and cast for a Mad Max WW2-themed manga, plz rate, feel free to draw/steal and sell to a major studio if you like

>a heavily pregnant Dutch-Jewish girl documents her sexually charged whacky adventures in the Nazi-occupied Netherlands in a diary. Balancing caring for her unborn baby, satisfying her own carnal needs, and trying to kick the Germans out of her country.

>Starring
>Anne Frank as a combination of Max Rockatansky and Splendid Angharad, a nine month pregnant Jewish teenager just trying to survive the Nazi occupation
>Peter van Pels as Nux, a beta male Jewish boy Anne drags along for the ride and occasionally has sex with
>some random concentration camp escapee as Imperator Furiosa
>Joseph Mengele as a combination of Immortan Joe and Organic Mechanic, an insane Nazi doctor who wants to kidnap Anne's child and use it to breed a super-race of Aryo-Semitic hybrids
>LSSAH as the War Boys, a cadre of suicidal Nazi fanatics
>King Charles II of Spain as Rictus Erectus/Master Blaster, a childlike simpleton mutated by insidious medical experiments into a lumbering monstrosity
>Hermann Göring as The People Eater
>Michael Wittmann as the The Bullet Farmer, a crazed Waffen-SS Panzer commander who pursues Anne in a customized Tiger II, also the official Heckler & Koch spokesperson
>Red Army as the Buzzards, a gang of rapists and bandits who are out to cannibalize four of the Five Wives
>the Romanov sisters as the other four of the Five Wives
>the tank crew from Fury as Lord Humungus' Marauders
>Louisiana Tigers as the Crow Fishers, a band of soldiers from the Atchafalaya Basin who fought in a conflict that took place long ago in a distant land, got Samurai Jacked to the future and now wage a guerilla war against the Germans from the Dutch peat bogs
>Jeff Mangum as himself, a mysterious time-travelling American rock musician who has frequent sexual trysts with Anne and is the implied father of her baby
>Special appearance by Sabaton as Doof Warrior
>>
>>34837930
Mane once you try a handful of guns that use different actions 99% of the ones you never used before will become self evident afterwards.
>>
>>34837956
20 years old with an allowance; you'll be the first to go and won't even be missed.
>>
>>34837956
How about you try growing the fuck up before playing with guns
They aren't toys you know, little guy
>>
>>34837956
is there any particular reason you don't have a job other than being a lazy PoS?
>>
>>34837956
Jesus Christ, I can't tell you how many people think that they'll just "find guns" or "raid a gun store". Real life is not a goddamn video game. Ignoring the fact that S will never HTF, if it did you would be the first to die.
>>
>>34838124
>anon gets a hold of a semi-auto in a SHTF situation
>drops his magazine after one shot
>>
>>34838029
>>34838076
NK has a satellite that passes across the US like every 38 minutes or something.
>>
>>34838206
>Ignoring the fact that S will never HTF, if it did you would be the first to die.
Look up something like 'societal collapse 2040'
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.