[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These anti-Sig posts are getting out of hand. It feels like other,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1457227372518.png (251KB, 494x493px) Image search: [Google]
1457227372518.png
251KB, 494x493px
These anti-Sig posts are getting out of hand. It feels like other, less impressive gun manufacturers are trying to push one bad Sig product as hard as they can so they can increase their own sales. I'm in no way defending Sig on their mistake, it's a big one, but these shitposts are getting more and more out of hand.
>>
No

Sig is shit

It deserves the shit it gets
>>
>complains about shitpost with a shitpost
what did he mean by this
>>
Sig has been trash ever since they moved to new hampshire and every single firearm thing they've done since has resulted in some failure or another
>you can't prove me wrong
>>
one bad sig the us military just adopted as their primary service pistol
>>
>>34833751
Who cares if an illegal invading army has shitty equipment? Better for the people that way.
>>
>>34833657

>produces a gun that shots people for looking at it wrong.

>military recently adopts it as a standard issue handgun.

>Scandal ensues.

>wonders why everyone is talking about it.

LMAO you are just a butthurt sig fag. SIG DESERVES THIS AND MUCH MORE.
>>
>>34833657
Its sig's fuck up, usually they have been a safe bet on a pistol without memes, now anons that didnt buy them have been justified
>>
I'm waiting to see some substantial proof before I make a decision. this all reeks of bullshit.
>>
File: SpetsnazHostages.jpg (88KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
SpetsnazHostages.jpg
88KB, 750x600px
>>34833657
The "Glocknade" has been a thing for at least a decade.
HK still gets shit on for one bad ad and the subsequent copypasta.
They're memes, man. Fuckups are transient, but memes can go on forever.
>>
>>34833657
I don't really like polymer handguns in general.
>>
>>34833919
So at the risk of sounding like an autist your ENTIRE life just to put all your money on black for that one "told ya so" moment?

Pretty beta and pathetic tqh senpai
>>
>>34833657
>have an actual problem with a gun
>get shit on

Why aren't you making this thread for Glock instead? Those posts are actual memes.
>>
File: IMG_1112.jpg (1MB, 1440x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1112.jpg
1MB, 1440x957px
>>34834004
No one does, we just accept that because a handgun is only useful for poking tiny holes into an adversary, that it should be as simple and lightweight as possible.

I love 1911s. However, a 45 oz gun that holds 8 rounds and is relatively complicated in contrast to modern designs is far less useful than one that weighs 32oz, holds 18 rounds and has only 34 parts
>>
>>34834075
>8 rounds
>.45
You do realize that these things come in more than GI configuration right?
I wish the "1911's only come in A1 configuration in .45" meme would die already.
t. Only shoots 10rd single stack and 18rd double stack 1911s in 9mm
>>
>>34833965
>I'm waiting to see some substantial proof before I make a decision.
Is a video of a gun getting dropped and going off really not fucking enough for you
>>
>>34833657

It's just getting started :^)
>>
>>34834021
>put all your money on black
Being a brand loyalist is retarded the shitposting on this board is like console wars
>>
>>34834115
>missing the point entirely.
faggot.
>>
Hello newfag
Haven't been here long, have you?
>>
I don't normally post TFB links here but this is a pretty good summary of why the actual technical problems with the 320 are not even my biggest issue with SIG. This whole thing has been handled in a fucking clownshoes manner from the word go. Add to this SIG sourcing parts from poo-in-loos and their fucking "Legion" cringe campaign to try to prop up their overpriced shit. SIG as a company is a dumpster fire at this point.
>>
>>34834927
uhm...the link...

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/08/11/sig-p320-problems-questions/
>>
>>34833657
why do you care what any one posts on an anonymous hmong cave rune board anyway?

Its a bunch of faggots furries and traps. mental defectives most of which dont own guns.
>>
>wah wah stop making fun of my gun

Ummmm Helllllooo??? Make a gun that doesn't kill people!
>>
>>34833657
Surely an entire industry devoted to promoting cold blooded murder wouldnt be so low as to decieve the average consumer...
>>
>>34834927
>>34834934
Exeter SIG was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>34833657
it's a pretty massive fuckup on the part of Sig.
>>
>>34834950
For me, it's just that there could be other threads about other things. Containment threads need to be more of an official thing for on going topics.
>>
>>34834115
I hear ya. I shoot my Glock 26 with a 33 round magazines every time. I even carry it this way. I wish the 10 round magazine meme would go away.
>>
>>34833881
>guaranteed replies

Whether you regard the US army as illegal and invading or not, it DOES represent a critical failure of the design to NOT be as drop safe as many, many, many pistols have been since the early 1900s.
>>
>>34835270
Nice shitpost. I don't own any non-flush mags.
>>
>>34834127

They literally broke them first. A glock wouldn't have fired in that state, though, because the torture tests would have left a glock in several twisted pieces incapable of any functionality.
>>
>>34834958
>>34834956

Dear liberal faggots who came here to raid /pol/, this is /k/, you're on the wrong board.
>>
>>34833729
>tfw americuck ruin everything yet again
>>
>>34835502
the one they fucked up was the one that DIDN'T go off.
>>
>>34833685
We meta nao
>>
>>34835502

TTAG repeated the results with a brand new gun
>>
>>34836232
Three of the four used in testing were already brand new, and those were the ones that fired. Moral of the story; to make a SIG drop-safe, launch it from a trebuchet.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.