[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>noguns >buy handgun >regret it and want a compact version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1502429924531.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502429924531.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>noguns
>buy handgun
>regret it and want a compact version
>probably can't return it because I've put lots of rounds through it

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
You *are* actually allowed to own more than one firearm, you know.
>>
>>34827901
also im not even going to bother asking them if i can return it because they will probably be like of course not
>>
>>34827939
i cant casually spend $500+ on guns every month
>>
>>34827942
Have you tried not being poor?
>>
>>34827940
Then just sell it on Armslist you dumb cunt
>>
>>34827901
Sell it and buy the compact version with the money. If you buy the compact version used as well you might not have to spend any additional money.
>>
Sell it and use the money towards the compact.
>>
>>34827901

> before buying firearms research
> look at attachments you might want later
> look at cost
> try it out at a range
> look for best deal , if range time was not fun research another pistol.

I only did one impulse buy but I love my little PAK 9 which was great. My wife did 4 impulse buys and it case about 300 in lost cash until she shot 10 other pistols and settled on one she liked shooting.
>>
Fuck that, just go around with that big iron on your hip.
>>
>>34827951
i am aware that i am not rich thank you your post is unnecessary

>>34827952
i dont understand the legality with online selling and i dont want to be robbed
>>
>>34828007
>i dont understand the legality with online selling and i dont want to be robbed

jfc

1) Bring a friend, preferably a friend with a gun
2) Do not brandish your weapons as you make the deal
3) selling online is legal. HOWEVER, make sure that your state allows for private sale of handguns without an FFL transfer. (PA, for example, requires you to visit a gun shop. Most will do it for abut 25 bucks, and usually the buyer is expected to pay).
>>
>>34828061
i dont have any friends, or a car
>>
>>34827901
>not doing research before buying a gun
>needing a compact
>>
>>34828103
i dont know if i need a compact i just feel like it might be too big

i'm 6'2 and 190 for reference
>>
>>34828101
We can tell. You seem pretty autistic you can't even google the legalities of selling privately a firearm in your state. Just deal with whatever you bought.
>>
>>34828103
>>34828110

Eh, compacts are nice. Ease of concealment alone. If you're in a situation where you need a full size combat pistol, then you're probably SOL anyway.

Handguns are an escape tool, or a clearing tool if you're really in deep. Full size guns don't really offer much to 90% of users.
>>
>>34828007
You don't just ship guns to someones door, it goes through an FFL. You think someone is gonna rob a gun store? People buy and sell used guns all the time dude. Saying "I don't understand the legality" is the dumbest shit ever, do some googling and enlighten yourself instead of making excuses. Oh you're too poor to afford a subcompact CCW? Maybe you're poor because you lack even the basic motivation to learn simple rules and regulations of online firearms, something that would take maybe 5-10 minutes.

This board is infected with idiots.
>>
>>34828158
bro i already know its legal here im just a pussy
>>
Sell and/or Trade. Some police stations even have areas for safe online trades, as well as doing an FFL transfer at a gun store to ensure safety since youll meet the guy in thr parkinglot/on store
>>
>>34827901
Guns tend to hold like 90% of their value unless they're *horribly* beat, you could get most of your money back.

Or you could save up for another gun over time.
>>
>>34828007
You can sell your gun to a gun store you know.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.