[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unironically, with as little memes as possible, what are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4328.jpg (314KB, 1396x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4328.jpg
314KB, 1396x1000px
Is the media just rattling sabres or will we actually have another chance to kill communists?
>>
zero

1) Last thing China wants, and NK depends on China
2) If China doesn't want it, then they will leverage everything they possibly can to get the Americans to not, and they have a lot of leverage
3) All we know about nukes is that no one uses them. Why would Kim commit suicide by nuking anyone, when he can be king for the rest of his life with his millions of slaves?
>>
>>34826597
100%. It is coming, just as it has been coming since 1953. It's not a matter of if, only a matter of when. At least if it happens NOW or SOON, we have General Mattis holding the spear.
>>
>>34826597
actually going there with ground forces? 0%

bombing them with cruise missiles and long range bombers? 100%

we'll depose fat kim and probably split the country between south korea and china
>>
>>34826597
Sabres didn't rattle, you're thinking Migs.
>>
>>34826648
You're a pretty cool guy anon. I hope you have a nice weekend.
>>
>>34826639
and if the koreans dont give up after kim dies?
>>
>>34826597
Kim just likes talking shit and making threats to fool NK's populace into believing that he and his regime have a STRONK ARMY and that they can fight anyone. The US being the US is just forced to respond to their shit flinging. That being said I don't think the US will invade but rather pull some shady behind the scene plot to get rid of kim and topple his regime. And if they do plan on invading then they shouldn't because the last thing the US needs is another vietnam war or post iraq war where it the fighting just turns into guerrilla warfare and we now have communist terrorist bombing american and south korea citizens
>>
>>34826648
Ay
>>
File: Prepped.jpg (562KB, 2112x2816px) Image search: [Google]
Prepped.jpg
562KB, 2112x2816px
>>34826597
>>
>>34826597
I want nose air intake to come back.
>>
60-75% according to the Admiral that was on Fox yesterday.
>>
>>34826597
There's been nothing to gain from winning, North Korea is only useful as long as it exists, absolutely no one would want the headache of actually winning and gaining control of the country.
Best bet, if the North Koreans get too provocative or go to far, the Chinese will kick out Kim and put in someone less mental and more compliant.
>>
File: AFD-071022-053.jpg (1MB, 3572x2257px) Image search: [Google]
AFD-071022-053.jpg
1MB, 3572x2257px
sexiest plane ever built. Most admirable generation before everyone started turning into fags.

odds are slim for korean war 2.0, sorry op
>>
>>34827370
unff
>>
>>34826648
That's a pretty damned clever joke anon
>>
>>34826707
Yeah. but the south koreans have been planning integration for the north for decades now. If anyone can avoid that, it's them.
>>
>>34827388
The South doesn't want the North.
They've drifted too far apart culturally and all the South would get out of it is millions of starving, barely educuated refugees good for nothing but manual labour and trillions of dollars of expenditure to bring North Korea level with the South, for no real gain.
I mean, just imagine the headache they'd have demobilising millions of North Korean troops alone. It's not worth the hassle.
>>
>>34826597
>another chance to kill communists?

NoKo is not and has never been "communist." It is a totalitarian monarchy, same as Cuba since Castro.
>>
>>34827444
Look, don't kick over that can of worms, you're just going to get a whole load of shitty copypasta image replies about how it's all communism and only a retarded liberal would think otherwise.
>>
>>34826639
This

America doesn't have the guts for a real meat grinder of a ground war anymore, which is what this would be. The day conscription starts again is the day we have a revolution.

Their army has enough fuel and food to march for about two weeks, and it would be the grandest of all turkey shoots when the cold war era hardware they've been able to maintain tries to go up against a couple carrier groups. Then we would bomb as much as we could back to the stone age.

But after that it will be like Vietnam 2.0. Where the Asians have had 50 odd years to dig tunnels and thus neutralize air superiority as much as possible, indoctrinate their own people, and have been living on a starvation diet for so long that any food aid you give to the occupied areas will feed one sympathizer and three guerillas per meal.

Arabs are one thing, but these guys have been preparing for this for multiple generations.

And then at the end of the day you're stuck with the fact that China will never tolerate an actual takeover on top of that, and as has been stated before the South doesn't really want the North to re-integrate because it would make the reunification of the Germanies look like a bake sale.

The most that will ever happen is China quietly deposes Kim and puts in power a puppet who isn't such a pain in the ass. The only way the US might get involved is if Trump blows a gasket, or the Chinese agent fails and Kim decides he'd rather see his country burn than lose control of it. Or depending on how far along he is, test out how many doomsday cold war era dead man's switches/revenge weapons and their mechanisms are still listening.
>>
>>34827444
Is not true communism guys... ect.
>>
>>34827458
>>34827577
It doesn't have to be communism to be the natural result of communism.

Takes about five years every time it's tried, and if you don't end up with that you end up with some other equally abusive and totalitarian form of government.

Which I think is the guy's point. Not that it isn't communism and thus that absolves communism of responsibility or the like, but that it wears the name in legacy and is actually something else. And it isn't correct to call it that in anything but name.
>>
>>34827552
I feel like this one is the most resonable
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.