[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k think about the North american arms 22 magnum revolver?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x480px
What does /k think about the
North american arms 22 magnum revolver?

The local gun shop has one like this for 200 bucks. I like them because of how ridiculously small they are, however another 200 dollars and I could get a larger caliber, yes I know.

Im also not a fan of 9mm. At all
>>
>>34823950
Why don't you like 9? Because it's popular? Because it's weak?

Well, hipsterfaggot, 22 is weaker and more popular. Lucky for you, you don't actually need a gun, just buy whatever
>>
>>34823950

I had one and it was a real challenge to even be able to hit a target consistently at 20 feet. That little nub of a trigger requires you to focus on pulling absolutely straight with microscopic precision.
>>
>>34824411
It's much better when you're a Manley and have baby hands
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 540x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 540x666px
>>34824321
Because its small, common and I dont like it.
Ive heard many stories how some people are hit by 8 of these rounds, yet they seem unfazed.
(Yes, i know many many people have died by this round, And the stated senario is exceptionally uncommon) however, I just straight up do not like 9 mm. Its a un remarkable round with nothing appealing to it in my eyes.

Yes, 22 is much smaller than a 9mm, but it can behave much more violently, especially if it is in 22 magnum. I also would rather have a small revolver over a small 9mm.

I would get a 22 mag before any 9mm, then I would move on to 45, then 44 magnum, THEN a 357 magnum, then and only then, consider a 9 mm.

Its the same reason I will never buy a 380.
Dislike of the cartridge.
>>
My lgs has a couple of those.never shot one, but I think they look neato. I mostly shoot my 38spl. Use it for my cc too. If you get it OP let us know all the pros and cons.
>>
>>34824483
Dude just buy whatever gun. your opinions are stupid and not fact based. your gun needs don't even exist

But, if you try to shoot yourself, use a nine or better.
>>
File: image.gif (15KB, 330x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
15KB, 330x225px
>>34824483
>can behave much more violently
>>
>>34823950
You have the collected wisdom of the human race at your fingertips and you are spouting nonsense. Sounds like the only way you will learn is trial and error so get to error-ing we can't help you anon.

Sage this idiot.
>>
>>34824921
Sage me, Oh sensei faggot.
>>
>>34824483
>behave much more violently
like bouncing around inside skulls, you massive cock-gobbling faggot?
>>
File: image.jpg (271KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271KB, 1800x1800px
>>34824919
When I studied foresic pathology, we saw bodies that got show by 22s.

Some got shot in the chest, and the bullet popped out the shoulder.

Others who got shot in the upper arm, the bullet came out of their neck. They rode the bones up and out.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 196x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 196x225px
Lel. Every stupid fuck in this thread is spouting off about how they think a 9 is the end all be all of pistols, and doesnt even offer any of this "sage wisdom" that theyre purporting, and not one mention of 357 or 45 acp
This proves /k is full of retards and armchair autists.

Sorry Op, youre surrounded by morons. Better leave before these fags burn this thread to the ground
>>
>>34825024
>They rode the bones

So did OP. A LOT.
>>
>>34825082
Op here, and im gayer than a pink dolphin. You got that right.
>>
File: 1262998090631.gif (137KB, 180x135px) Image search: [Google]
1262998090631.gif
137KB, 180x135px
>>34823950

Look, I don't know what the hell you want. You ask us about NAA's .22 mag revolver? They make several. Which do you mean? Like the one in your picture? That looks like a black widow with wooden grips. Too big for what it's meant to do.

Frankly, a 5-shot .22 mag is only good if you're going for deep concealment. If that's the case, you get the smallest one you can find. Something like their standard model (NAA-22MS) would work. I have fired them, they're fine if you are shooting at a target closer than 10 yards.

What I don't get is why you brought up 9mm in the first place. That isn't even in the same category as .22 mag. You shouldn't expect to stop a determined attacker with .22 mag. You could reasonably do so with 9mm.

If your goal is to carry something that can stop a determined attacker, at least carry a 9mm.

Faggot.
>>
>>34825010
They do. I saw it in "My Blue Heaven"
>>
>>34825286
Yes, you are correct, that is a black widow.

I only bring up 9mm because every other annon on this fucking board goes

>22 magnum, gay
>9mm, god tier, end all be all, nothing else
>did I mention 9mm yet
>btw 9mm

I fucking hate 9s and just want to stop hearing about them.
>>
File: cobra grot gun.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
cobra grot gun.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
I gotta say OP if you want a really small defensive gun thats pretty reliable without spending a lot of cash I would rather have a .38 special derringer. As a bonus once you are bored of it for a defensive weapon you can load it with 38 ratshot rounds to shoot snakes or pests.

Also you simply cannot reload a North american arms revolver without a table and some time, you have to take the cylinder out of them.
>>
>>34823950
That is a toy. You should not have any delusion that it is dependable enough to plan on using in self-defense. I have nothing against .22 magnum for self defense but that gun is too difficult to aim and not even that fun to shoot. It's a novelty item.
>>
Got one in a high stakes secret santa, would never carry it for self defense.

I can't really think of a good application for it, and so it sits in a range bag, occasionally coming out to plink with.
>>
Just get decent .38 if you're that much of a butthurt faggot about 9mm being a good round in the modern era.

The 9mm vs .40 vs .45 debate is fucking stupid in this century.
>>
>>34825024
tiny crooked jew teeth
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.