[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /k/ think about the new ArmA 3 DLC? http://store.s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (40KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
40KB, 460x215px
what does /k/ think about the new ArmA 3 DLC? http://store.steampowered.com/app/571710/Arma_3_Laws_of_War/
>>
>>34822524
Never heard of it and didn't know they had a new one out but I'm buying it none the less. Even if I'm not going to do anything with it. Don't even think I have ARMA 3 installed right now.

I support the shit out of Bohemia as they are the only ones making a halfway decent ground focused combined arms military sim. And they constantly improve it.
>>
>>34822610
If you just want to support them buy the pre-order DLC bundle. Comes with this, jets, tanks, and the tac ops DLC and you'll get access as they come out.

This DLC doesn't really seem with it but I'm with you on just paying to support them.
>>
>>34822524
This is the kind of expansions packs that I have wanted them to come out with. This is most likely on par with BAF and PMC.

They fucked up with the tanks, jets, marksmen and helicopters DLC. They should of made them into one big DLC and named in Combined Arms or something.
>>
>>34822524
Sad! I don't know who the fuck asked for this because I sure didn't. I wanna play a milsim, not RP as a mine deactivator
>>
>>34823371
Then don't buy the DLC
>>
>>34822610
>he doesnt know about Squad
>>
File: 1499520024154.jpg (59KB, 414x479px) Image search: [Google]
1499520024154.jpg
59KB, 414x479px
>>34822524
I bought it and I like it.
>>
>>34823514
Didn't they add transit vans?
>>
>>34823473
>squad
Why play that when project reality is just objectively better
>>
Depends what it adds. If its an upgrade to the explosives system and adds VBIEDs, that'd be sick, but if its just a series of missions using mostly existing assets or adding useless shit like carts, that's lame. Only new stuff I'm seeing in the screens is a van, a drone, some editor clutter like books and rice bags and some civilian outfits. Holding out for an EOD suit desu.
>>
>>34823791
From the store page:
>Explore a different perspective on the battlefield with the addition of a humanitarian faction, van, drone, mini-campaign, and much more, in the Arma 3 Laws of War DLC.
>>
>>34824014
they also added an APERS mine dispersal weapons system which might be pretty sick, but it's not like we don't already have that with artillery in the game.
>>
>EMT outfit is just a reskinned AAF uniform
Not this lazy shit again. This is like how they made the CTRG unit on Tanoa American so they wouldn't have to change the flag on in the carrier vest, and how they still made them wear CSAT airshit vests anyway.
>>
>>34824096
of course its just reskinned shit

did you for a moment think bohemia was going to put any effort into their game after it was finished? they know the modders do a better job anyways so they just steal their ideas and lazily slap their logo on it and charge you for it

I love arma, but bohemia is a studio of a bunch of lazy pieces of shit who honestly just recycle the same game every time a new arma pops up with updated graphics and less fps. the only reason ive played 1000+ hours has been because of the mods.

bohemia should just give up on arma. they peaked at arma 2, now theyre in decline.
>>
>>34823611
>tfw you just wanted Squad to be an updated and better PR

I continue to hold out hope but it seems like it'll forever be stuck in early access. Last time I played they don't even have logi trucks, or any kind of logistics system for that matter. SLs just plopped shit down basically anywhere they wanted.
>>
>>34824830
You know there's an in depth logistics system implemented now? Also they have a roadmap for when the final release will be
>>
>>34824830
There is logi now
>>
>>34823473
>Early Access Forever
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.