[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://komonews.com/news/local/stat e-supreme-court-upholds-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: benny lee.jpg (630KB, 2937x2203px) Image search: [Google]
benny lee.jpg
630KB, 2937x2203px
http://komonews.com/news/local/state-supreme-court-upholds-seattles-controversial-gun-tax

RIP Seattle gun stores and soon the rest of the state.
>>
File: IMG_8783.jpg (36KB, 456x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8783.jpg
36KB, 456x200px
>>34820988
Well well well, I wonder who's responsible for this, the Expats who want the danke kush or the cities that harbor the neo hippies
>>
>>34820988

As soon as I see a politician say "common sense laws" I instantly ignore everything they have to say. Liberals want ALL of your rights and they will find any and ALL ways to take thm
>>
>>34821235
Is there no state safe from the Cali horde?
>>
>>34820988
First Commiefornians migrate here and fuck up our real estate market, Seattle is now North San Francisco and the prices reflect that. Then they spread their lack of any driving ability whatsoever to the locals. Now we're getting their shit-tier laws? Let California secede already so we can sell them water at inflated prices, something I'm sure they're used to.
>>
>>34821235
>who's responsible for this
yes I wonder (((who)))
>>
>>34820988

'It raised $200,000 in its first year, with the money earmarked for gun-violence research'

oy vey
>>
File: fD0b4L8[1].jpg (62KB, 837x495px) Image search: [Google]
fD0b4L8[1].jpg
62KB, 837x495px
>>34821301
>>
>>34820988
>this retarded doomsaying for a tiny tax
The tax itself is retarded, but certainly not the end of the world. Nothing else will happen to WA gun laws, they're already fucked and nobody cares.
>>
>>34821965
The laws here aren't "fucked," they're decent. Not as bad as CA, NY, or MA, but not as good as others. Leave them the way they are. Commiefornians get out of my state reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34822023
It's still fucked, retard. It's been fucked the moment their gay ass background check law passed.
>>
>>34822047
Are you referring to the one requiring background checks for private sales?

I mean, I hate that it inconveniences me and costs what, 30 bucks? But I'd prefer Joe Retard not sell his granddads family heirloom 1911 to a random stranger who says "don't worry man I'm not a felon ;)" before a crime spree
>>
>>34821930
fuck how do you even hold it

could they really not drill a fucking thumb hole

ffs why are yankees so bad at design
>>
Kim needs to nuke King county.
>>
>>34821842
>Seattle is now North San Francisco and the prices reflect that.
Serves you right for only having 1 gas station in your city.
>>
>>34822089
you're part of the problem. sounds like you should move to California and stay there.
>>
>>34822089
I hope you get to enjoy the court system after you get caught holding your buddy's gun while he fishes in his pocket for his keys.
>>
File: 1502317988862.jpg (227KB, 670x673px) Image search: [Google]
1502317988862.jpg
227KB, 670x673px
>>34820988
Just like the Chicago sugar tax, drive to the next county over and buy your guns and ammo there. Or just order ammo online.

I know it sucks for current shop owners, but if they were smart they'd get the hell out of that liberal stronghold anyways
>>
>>34822353
The law is flawed but all gun SALES and OWNERSHIP TRANSFERS should have background checks. Perhaps the law should specify better what an ownership transfer is?

Instead of autistically screeching every time a new gun law comes around, maybe consider all of its virtues. I am pro gun rights but at the same time I think it's stupid that you need a background check for some sales and not others. I also think it is stupid how you cannot lend your gun to your friend if they're lawfully allowed to have a gun themselves. How would you legislate that to appease both sides instead of just flat out denying anything at all?
>>
File: Sieg1.jpg (14KB, 528x125px) Image search: [Google]
Sieg1.jpg
14KB, 528x125px
>>34822134
Because its an expirimental design? Besides, there are much worse if you look more. Not every weapon is a home run, mate.
>>
>>34822134
They design the m2 browning tho
>>
>>34822440
>Perhaps the law should specify better what an ownership transfer is?
The law specifies exactly what they want to specify as a transfer. The point isn't safety it's to burden gun owners and dissuade ownership. Same with the absolute batshit retarded way that pistol permits work here in NY.

>How would you legislate that to appease both sides instead of just flat out denying anything at all?
You need a free version of the NICS database that's available to everyone. And it would have to not record search data to comply with federal law prohibiting registries.

And then you'd still have to find some way to stop it from being a massive breach of HIPAA.
>>
>>34822440
>I am pro gun rights
>but...

kill yourself shill
>>
>>34822440
>The law is flawed but all gun SALES and OWNERSHIP TRANSFERS should have background checks.
>How would you legislate that to appease both sides

bootlicker detected
>>
>>34821925
(((gun-violence research)))
don't let niggers or spics own guns
stop counting suicides as "gun violence"

There, I just singlehandedly eliminated gun violence.
>>
>>34820988
Shit. WA and OR are fucked.

What made 2014 the magical year when Oregon and Washington took hard left turns. This shit is not normal.
>>
>>34822440
It's not just the Californians
>>
>>34822315
Wut
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.