[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will riots ever be as bad as the LA riots were? Could you even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5107.jpg (32KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5107.jpg
32KB, 500x279px
Will riots ever be as bad as the LA riots were? Could you even defend your businesses like this anymore without legal repercussion?
>>
>>34820449
In cali? Most businesses are run by numales sack of shit and would fold within the hour
Not even factoring in retarded gun laws
>>
File: convention_aug08_5_631.jpg (42KB, 631x300px) Image search: [Google]
convention_aug08_5_631.jpg
42KB, 631x300px
>>34820449
shit the la riots arent even the worst riots. maybe in YOUR lifetime...

you will never give a draft-dodging hippie the beat-down he so richly deserves
>>
Why does /k/ romanticize the LA riots, is it because they want to fulfill their homicidal fantasies?
>>
>>34820537
No, we romanticize hard working immigrants taking up arms to defend their property against stupid monkeys, you shit eating hippie faggot!
>>
>>34820537
>>>reddit
>>
>>34820537
Why do people on a gun board like when civilians used their guns to protect themselves from an angry mob?

It must be a racism thing right?
>>
>>34820537
>not wanting to kill niggers
Spot the zoophile
>>
>>34820726
That pic, but yes totally white people's fault for the school to prison pipeline
>>
>>34820726
Ironically it was mostly Mexicans doing the looting during the riots. The media just focused on blacks
>>
I have to imagine that when the economy double dips back into recession, race relations get even shittier, and another major war breaks out, we'll get to see worse.
>>
>>34820759
Mexicans, blacks it doesn't matter. If anyone is chimping out, it's not the obligation of those affected to allow them to.
>>
>>34820449
Nah. Liberals and niggers with their pals like Sharpton and Messy Jesse would fuck you.
>>
>>34820537
>hurr durr I want to shoot at paper and steel all my life
At least pay respect to the proper usage of our tools.
>>
>Will riots ever be as bad as the LA riots were?

Yeah, it's called Detroit, circa 1967
>>
>>34821056 thats a way to get our rights taken away more.

>>34821166
>will riots ever be
>what is future tense.
>>
>>34820759
It was both, depending on which side of the town you lived. Gangs were the ones mostly responsible with alot of anti korean slogans and sentiment, to the point of using the riots as an excuse to enter the area and assualt the korean owners. Not like Chilangos are any different, those punks are scum and rotten to the core
>>
>>34821166
Are you pretending to be retarded or a time traveler?
> will riots ever be AS bad LA?
>LA riots in the 90s
>Detroit 1967
>1967
>>
>>34820537
>not wanting to legally snipe niggers on a rooftop
>>
>>34821242
>thats a way to get our rights taken away more.
The rights are there so you can defend yourself your family and your property.
>>
>>34821384
Don't forget about tyrants
>>
a lot of the ferguson riots coverage seemed to be ground only.

Why is that? media black out?

people were shooting each other, shooting at police, rioting.

was it censorship? danger to helicopters?
>>
>>34820449
A modern riot has the potential to be far worse than the LA riots. Back then only a certain subsect of black kids were turds. Now the majority of them are entitled, racist, radicalized, and violent. Not only that but they have a considerable amount of white political cuckolds on their side, and a means to efficiently spread propaganda and organize nationwide through the internet. The media has shown it will also encourage them as well.
>>
>>34821400
I think there was a no fly zone for a while on account of small arms fire.
>>
>>34821400
>>34821564

The main reason is because there's nothing to record if you video tape a bunch of niggers rioting at night from the air.

What are you going to do, wait for one of them to smile?
>>
>>34821656
Pumping def comedy to help line up the perfect shot ..... ok rooftop speakers are a item for evaluation
>>
>>34821242
>>34821280
Wait, shit. Is this a universe where travel through the 5th dimension isn't possible? Damnit, gave myself away.
>>
>>34821656
There were some helicopter streams, seeing riot police corral them so they all stayed in their own shitty section if Ferguson was pretty great.
>>
>>34820455
>aka people with insurance

The LA riots were a 7/10 even by American standards. One of the riots in my home city involved a torch-wielding mob chasing the entire urban black community out of their homes and businesses and driving them through a swamp, then lighting everything on fire. The ones that didn't drown or get caught were strung from oak trees. It was a riot that stalled the development of the city for 35 years. The next big one in the 60's was about on par with Detroit.
>>
So how easy would it be to take a couple of them out and not get caught during a riot?
Gunshots are everywhere so nobody is paying attention to one single person shooting and every cop is preoccupied so you know the crime scene will be tampered with/ran over and the body will be there for a few days.
>>
>>34822059
Nerd.
>>
>>34822059
Stop letting normals in on the temporal cold war, you're going to fuck everything up.
>>
>>34822188
Beautiful
>>
>>34821556
This
>>
>>34820490
If you're not in the military, stfu hippy wannabe.
>>
>>34820449
The king kongs have bigger ding dongs, but the ching chongs are better at ping pong.
>>
>>34820455
Kek, most of the nu-males would join the rioters after hearing they're POC.
>>
I doubt it. The trend for riots has been smaller, less destructive and less violent. There are more cameras so it's harder to get away with shit. Riot response teams have gotten far more advanced. I think as the climate gets hotter and shit gets more partisan they might be more common though. 2015 seemed like the biggest year for them so far though.
>>
>>34822059
>>34822393
Both of you report to section 13 after you jump back for disciplinary measures.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.