[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw troubleshooting/gunsmithing >look up the solution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: jewshit.jpg (16KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
jewshit.jpg
16KB, 300x299px
>tfw troubleshooting/gunsmithing
>look up the solution to a probelm
>google takes me to old gun forums
>poster showed solution in pictures
>see pic related

Every fucking time
>>
>>34819231
This is literally the "I DM/PMed you the fix" of guns.
>>
Photobucket is a buggy piece of shot ran by bitch ass faggot incompetents
>>
File: 1502158109894.gif (2MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502158109894.gif
2MB, 720x540px
>>34819231
Fuck, this anger is going to sustain me for hours now.
>>34819275
Crucifixion is too good for them. But a swift bullet to the head is needed for forum devs that never bothered hosting somewhere else
>>
There were articles about this, even stamp collection sites and stuff were up in arms about it because people had spent literal months of their lives building out threads of collections and reference pics that were all wiped out because of this jewery.
>>
>>34819275
That's not a bug, that's intentional, they're basically blackmailing people on forums to get their pictures back.
>>
>>34819231
>post on various nerdy aircraft forums
>tons of old threads are now completely useless thanks to this shit

i-ii-its not l-ll-like I wanted to see the mountings for a spitfires canonos
>>
>>34819344
They fucked everyone in the ass on that.
>>
File: pogcF_d.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pogcF_d.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>34819325
Nah, it's blackmailing them to allow hotlinking.

>tfw I haven't actively used photobucket in years and suddenly they're emailing me three times a week about this bullshit.
>>
>>34819344
scale modeller here
I fucking hate fucking photobucket so much, every walkaround and reference picture on the internet is now fucked
>>
>>34819344
>be looking at rare/unique semi auto rifle imported by many companies that run the gamut from great to one shot explosive, with little to differentiate the makers/eras
>old forum post "well I did it guys, took a few years of research but I compiled a guide to determining the date and assembler of (rifle)"
>this shit is there now
>>
Just use the internet way back machine.
>>
>>34819456
Only works if that particular page got crawled between the post and before photobucket did the change.

>has been trying to find an archive of space-gun for a couple years since wayback only has bits and peices.
>>
>>34819231
The fault really lays with the forum owners who refuse to host any pictures, or 404 threads older than X years and allow new discussion to flourish rather than people googling 15 year old posts and not repeating topics ever.
>>34819275
It's sad, because photobucket used to actually be pretty decent.
About 5-10 years ago they changed the format and it's all screwed up and terrible now compared to before.
At least I snagged .com/slavshit which I thought was kindof neat. But I never really use it anymore because /k/ is the only place I post, so yeah...
>>
File: 1461121203254.jpg (69KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1461121203254.jpg
69KB, 665x662px
>You must be logged in to view attachments.
>Thank you for registering. Please wait 72 hours for approval.
>..
>Your account has been rejected. Reason: "nice try..go sell somewhere else."

this happened two years ago (MossbergOwners) and still buttfrustrates me
>>
>>34819913
>nice try
lol. did you make your name "cuntdestroyer69"?
>>
>This question has been answered extensively. Please use the search function in the future. Thread is now locked.
>>
>>34819922
I think i re-registered as 'gofuckyourself'
>>
>>34819967
>airwarriors.com
>>
>>34819967
My favorite is googling computer problems, that on fucking page 9 of google search I come across some 5 year old post with the same exact problem as mine. The only reply is some fucking retard saying "omg just google!"

No fuck you mother fucker I hope your entire family dies of Alzheimers shitting the bed not knowing where they are, terrified for their life.
>>
>>34819231
I've been seeing this everywhere and didnt even read it, just assumed it was another service outage cause the site sucks so much
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.