[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGK NaIXtBZQ I'm 20 ye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 4liberty.gif (112KB, 350x437px) Image search: [Google]
4liberty.gif
112KB, 350x437px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

I'm 20 years old and want to join the military.
The reason i want to join is because of all the horrible experiences I've encountered in my own life that compels me to want to protect my Nation from evil. I am currently unemployed and not in college. I have other options to purse but none would give me the contentment and righteousness that joining the military would.
I need help from you men. My father is sells cars and brother is going to be a dentist. I want legitimate advice of what i should do and how to go about doing said act.
>currently 5'7 and 150 pounds smoker but wasn't always the case
>easily has willpower to do, as long as there is a will to give to
>female
bottom of the line anons, will i make it? should i make it? What branch would best suit me?
fyi I've seen my old roommate go through the recruiting process so i kinda know what to expect from that.
>>
40% of military jobs is moving pallets, 40% is waiting for someone else to do their jobs and the remaining 10% is your actual job. The other 10% is heat loss to red tape.
>>
>>34816724
>The reason i want to join is because of all the horrible experiences I've encountered in my own life that compels me to want to protect my Nation from evil. I am currently unemployed and not in college. I have other options to purse but none would give me the contentment and righteousness that joining the military would.
You're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>34816724
>falling for the muh country meme
<<what have borders given us, buddy?>>
>>
>>34816830
ok so what if i want to join also because i'm a loser neet and my options as an artist are limited because the sjw faggots destroyed the art of talent so muh military cop-out
>>
>>34816881
immigrants. lots and lots of illegal immigrants.
>>
>>34816897
Depends, femanon, what do you want to do in the military?
>>
>>34816901
>>
>>34816724
>I'm 20 years old and want to join the military.
Go to College/Trade School if you aren't already.
>The reason i want to join is because of all the horrible experiences I've encountered in my own life that compels me to want to protect my Nation from evil.
I can garauntee the only thing you're gonna be protecting is American Interests across the world if you actually end up in a combat position.
Otherwise you're gonna be doing stupid shit like supply, cooking, paperwork, etc...
>I am currently unemployed and not in college.
Get a job and go to College/Trade School dipshit. Best possible option right there.
Even the worst school is better than nothing.
>I have other options to purse but none would give me the contentment and righteousness that joining the military would.
Joining the military is most certainly not gonna give a feeling of "contentment and righteousness".
While you may have a type of comradery with your fellows in the service, you're just gonna end up feeling used and abused.
>I want legitimate advice of what i should do and how to go about doing said act.
Don't. Get a job at your dad's dealership or something and GO THE FUCK BACK TO SCHOOL
>currently 5'7 and 150 pounds smoker but wasn't always the case
Cut that shit if you ever want any semblance of stamina.
Your choice to shit up your body and everything, but keep in mind the risks involved.
>female
You are most certainly gonna be ostracized and/or hit on by 80% of male soldiers and 20% of female soldiers.
Especially if you try and take a combat role.

If you still want to join the armed forces, do Coast Guard.
Seriously.
>>
>>34816724
If you are a female, find a good man and have a half dozen kids. It will be more rewarding and if you raise some warrior sons, you have done more for your tribe than trying to be a defective man rather than a woman.
>>
>>34816724
I'm 23 and I was in your position, but I'm so glad I went to college. It's not for everyone, but the bottom line is that a trade/college is a wiser choice.

Besides, by going to school, you'll have time to get enough credits and work on your English skills in order to become an officer.
>>
>>34816897
Treat it as you would any other job, or with slightly more commitment than you would any other job, if you buy into their Honor Courage Commitment memes realize that almost no one else in the military does so or only sticks to it when it is convenient for them to do so, on that note
>snitches

don't be one or don't participate in shady shit if you're bad at lying, stay in for only 20 years and then retire and become a full fledged NEET.
>>
>>34816724
Go Coast Guard. The U.S. isn't active in any wars right now so whatever DoD branch you join you'll just sit around and do drills/exercises. It will suck and you will feel useless. The Coast Guard at least stays active since they're basically military sea police and are always needed.

>protect my Nation from evil
You will never be the "good guy" abroad, international politics has seen to ruining that. Any nation that acts outside self-defense or helping long-established allies is seen as "colonizers", the U.N. is more worried about sovereignty than what is right or wrong these days.
>>
>>34817150
Yeah Coasties seem to do the most good when wars aren't being fought.
Cutting down on the drug trade, search and rescue, arctic expeditions, etc...
I read that they're getting fucked in terms of budget though. Any truth to that?
>>
File: alas poor gook.png (246KB, 312x353px) Image search: [Google]
alas poor gook.png
246KB, 312x353px
>>34816724
Whatever you do, dont be a fucking wook bitch. They destroy entire units, ruin the bond battle brothers have. Like that one nudie episode. That group will never be the same. also you're talking about being the hero, right now were in peace time, you won't be some gunslinging hero blowing the towels off the sandniggers. You will find no righteousness nor contentment in any branch, if the war does kick off with north korea, you'll be a liability. Men instinctively will want to protect you int he field, which will slow them down and get them killed. If you have to be in the millitary for the love of God dont go for a combat roll.

Do the smart thing, go to college, find a job, find a respectable man who treats you well, and birth warrior children destined for greatness.

TLDR you will find nothing but a boring existence and a quick death for you and your comrades in a combat roll.
>>
>>34816724
Navy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.