[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>attacked by mugger >pull Sig 320 and shoot him >passing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: shot man.jpg (31KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
shot man.jpg
31KB, 300x470px
>attacked by mugger
>pull Sig 320 and shoot him
>passing cop sees me
>"drop your weapon"
>Sig shoots me in the leg
>bleed to death
>mfw SIG stands for "self inflicted gunshot."
>>
>>34805759
>>"drop your weapon"

I've never had any encounters with Cops, but I wonder, what do cops expect you to do when they say "drop your weapon"?

Do they expect you to hold it and lower it to the ground and let it go? Directly drop it from hand-level? Someone with more experience explain this to me.

What if the fun isn't drop-safe and it goes off when dropped (pursuant to a police cop saying "DROP THE GUN!")? Will the cops shoot me anyway because they hear gunfire?
>>
>>34805921
You're supposed to hold it sideways and lower it slowly with other hand in the air.

Or if you really want to lick boot, hold it by the barrel with the barrel facing you
>>
>>34805921
They expect you to drop it like a hot potato. Just immediately let go of it. If you squat to set it down gently, they'll assume you're going into a firing crouch, and they'll magdump you.
>>34805921
>What if the fun isn't drop-safe and it goes off when dropped (pursuant to a police cop saying "DROP THE GUN!")? Will the cops shoot me anyway because they hear gunfire?
Anything's possible, but most guns that aren't SIGtrash are designed not to fire when dropped. Even cowboys would carry their single actions with the hammer down on an empty chamber for that reason.
>>
>>34805941
>You're supposed to hold it sideways and lower it slowly with other hand in the air.
If you do that, your coroner report is going to have the words, "suspect went into a firing crouch." Just drop it.
>>
>>34805953
>They expect you to drop it like a hot potato. Just immediately let go of it. If you squat to set it down gently, they'll assume you're going into a firing crouch, and they'll magdump you.

Another reason not to carry non-drop-safe guns.
>>
>"DROP YOUR WEAPON!"

>slowly put sig320 down, police magdump into you because they thought you were going to shoot them
fuck
>drop weapon right away from raised hand height
>sig320 goes off
>officers react to the gunshot by magdumping into you
so if you ever have to drop your weapon in front of a cop, and it's a Sig320, just tell them to shoot you then and there because anyway else is a total waste of time.
>>
>>34806148
>Officer: drop your weapon!
>Gun owner: but it's a SIG
>Officer: whatever you do, don't drop your weapon. It'll kill us all.
>>
File: Archer.png (567KB, 1136x845px) Image search: [Google]
Archer.png
567KB, 1136x845px
>>34806148
>"DROP YOUR WEAPON!"

Do you have any idea how bad that is for it!? I will gently place my weapon on the ground.
>>
>>34806156
>"it's a SIG"
>Bomb disposal unit is then called in.
>>
>>34806148
>Be cop
>Suspect demands you drop your gun or he'll kill the hostage
>Smirk and drop your p320, which shoots the suspect, hostage goes free
>>
>>34806188
>>Bomb disposal unit is then called in.
no, that's for Glocknades, not SIG (Self Inflicted Gunshot)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.