[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seriously think the Yankee Marshal is mentally unhinged. F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: lunatic.jpg (92KB, 410x229px) Image search: [Google]
lunatic.jpg
92KB, 410x229px
I seriously think the Yankee Marshal is mentally unhinged. First, he admitted to licking a burning hot gun barrel, and now he makes a video wherein he admits the Sig 320 is dangerously defective, but at the end of the video tells people to continue carrying them. Some concealed carrier is going to be told my responding police to drop his gun, and someone is going to get maimed or killed in an accident because of this kind of advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq6EqxHMO3U
>>
>>34804338
>watching YM
>>
>>34804368
He's not a crazy ultra right wing 3%er like the majority of the gun community on YouTube/Internet and America. and has moderate view, and he's not afraid to speak his mind about how he feels.

I admire him for that
>>
>>34804510
He's a manchild. Stop watching YouTube.
>>
>>34804510

You sound like a pinko sympathizer.
>>
>>34804510
I'm not talking about his political views. I'm talking about his reckless views on gun safety.
>>
>>34804338
>>34805001
You're one of the fags who was arguing with him in the comments of his previous video, aren't you
>>
>>34807000
No, I haven't.
>>
>>34804510
>
Kill yourself commie
>>
>>34804510
he is a fucking retard.
>>
>>34804510
If you think "muh guns" "muh small goverment" and "no step on snek" is far right than your probably some disgusting communist faggot who should hang tbqh famalam
>>
File: IMG_0803.jpg (86KB, 720x1117px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0803.jpg
86KB, 720x1117px
>>34804532
>>34807007
>moderate = communist
Does a non-extremist perspective truly boggle your feeble minds? Stop being so shallow and reactionary.
>>
>>34807082
Look everybody we've got a radical centrist over here

Must be nice being so completely ignorant
>>
File: Blank_2e214e_6197643.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_2e214e_6197643.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>34807082
Oh fuck watch out it's a big brain centrist
>>
>>34807113
>Must be nice being so completely ignorant

>Not being an unironically white nationalist, alt-right pepe-posting memlord or a Commie Che Guevara-wannabe or any number of retarded political tropes makes you ignorant

Some of us tend to have a mix of views that really are solidly mainstream or off the beaten path entirely while being completely repelled by the far left and the far right. Like I literally could not have anything to do with the far right or far left as they are anathema to my believes, religious and secular.

Not that guy btw
>>
>>34807082
the center of polotics has moved so far left that a moderate is basically a egalitarian progressive communist.
>>
>>34804338
I unsubscribed to him but I do watch is videos occasionally and like some of his videos...in fact, I have a lot of his videos favorited in my play list.
>>
>>34807160
>centrists don't hold convictions or beliefs
I think you have us confused with nihilists, Cletus. No one subscribes to a particular political viewpoint for lack of conviction (except perhaps mainstream liberals).
>>
>>34807210
So what tell me who was the Centrist pick this election?
>>
>>34807202
>the center of polotics has moved so far left that a moderate is basically a egalitarian progressive communist.

Except that by all measures in the US and in many cases internationally, politics have moved drastically to the right in the last few decades.
>>
>>34807216

Gary Johnson, but he acted retarded (too much dudeweedlmao probably) and of course actual libertarians didn't like him.
>>
>>34807216
>So what tell me who was the Centrist pick this election?
maybe there wasn't one
>>
>>34807160
not him but I don't think holding strong beliefs is bad, as I view my self as an egalitarian and centralist who is strongly a defender against radicals from both sides.

I'm anti extremist. I dislike Anarchists and totalitarian police states.

Balance must be maintained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gZTe1BIOxQ

Too much freedom is bad, too much government is bad, the scales must be balanced by those who are vigilant and steadfast in their golden rule morality.
>>
>>34807217
>by all measures

you mean liberal media coverage?
>>
>>34807082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVNoClu0h9M
>>
>>34807227
So the Centrist didn't vote this election then?
>>
>>34804338
>I seriously think a literal faggot is mentally unhinged.
>think
>>
>>34804338
Well the Sig is defective but the conditions for it to misfire are so specific it's pretty unlikeley to happen and can Be remedied just by shaving down the weight of the trigger.
>>
>>34807234
Thats retarded. Your conception of the centre is arbitrary, its based on two points so far apart from each other that the middle is near impossible to find without dumb luck. And even then you wont know when you have it as laws are always a trade off and different people value different things.
>>
>>34807234

likewise, I consider myself strongly anti-fascist, anti-communist, and anti-corporatist, with a strong emphasis on civil liberties. Also an egalitarian. Strong preference for small government but I respect the rule of law.

Not exactly a grouping of beliefs that is conducive to memes but I feel pretty okay with things right now, instead of cheering on chaos like the extremists
>>
>>34807244
Wait, is the Yankee Marshall literally a faggot?
>>34807255
It can fire from being hit with a mallet. You think you're never going to bump your gun on something?
>>
>>34807270
>cheering on chaos like the extremists

again, do you mean the liberal media?
>>
>>34807288
>again, do you mean the liberal media?

The extremists like those that want to see the Tr-mp government fail/fall on one side or the various retarded /pol/ stuff on the other side. If right wing meme squads really were a thing, my tuchas would be hanging from a rope on day one.
>>
Can y'all STFU about politics for a second and let's maybe talk about how his channel is the only one that talks about wheel gats to any large degree?
>>
>>34807285
>Wait, is the Yankee Marshall literally a faggot?
Yes. He's queer, gay, homosexual. He's a poof, a poofter, a ponce. He's a bumboy, batty-boy, backside artist, bugger. He's bent.
>>
>>34804338
Lighten up francis.

Yes sig needs to fix this issue. Yes there is POTENTIAL for an accident to happen, but if the gun made it through sig qa and military trials they are not killing everyone that touches them. So the sky is not falling.
>>
>>34807313
i think you are misinformed. the so-called, "right wing" has been demonzed for so long that to most people it basically means domestic terrorists and neo-nazis. in reality it was the norm in this country up until the 70's. the radicals have radicalized normality.
>>
>>34807350
>He's a poof, a poofter, a ponce. He's a bumboy, batty-boy, backside artist, bugger. He's bent.

Is Ali G posting on /k/ now?
>>
>>34807341
here. now be quiet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll--DXOWPyA
>>
>>34807363
>in reality it was the norm in this country up until the 70's.

That's outright fantasy. That's just about as wrong as one can be. It's just that social mores have decayed into the outright degeneracy we see today. But that's social conservatism / traditional values and not politics as a whole. Values-based politics wasn't even a thing until the 60s happened.
>>
>>34807381
>That's just about as wrong as one can be

goes on to echo my statement
>>
>>34807350
Do his wife and kids know?

I watch his videos because they are funny and he doesn't take himself nearly as seriously as 90% of the other gun channels. I don't care to see tacticool wanna be operators, preparing for some rediculous shtf mad max, book of eli, walking dead fantasy, because that does not appeal to me. I like seeing guys who like to have fun with guns. Hickock45, Fps Russia, carnick con. Hegshot and the like. Even cory and erika, because of erikas ass
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.