[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my friend and I are arguing, and he's saying that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15

So my friend and I are arguing, and he's saying that you couldn't use a fidget spinner as a weapon in a pinch. I'm saying he's an idiot and doesn't know what he's talking about, he doesn't even browse /k/ anyway.

Here's the thing though, these suckers are heavy. They're too round to penetrate, and they won't fragment, obviously, but they could probably knock someone out if thrown hard enough.

But there's a lot more here. These things spin FAST. Dangerously so, in the hands of a strong male gym-goer. With just a little practice you could easily target your opponent's eyes, and probably do some permanent damage with all of that angular momentum (AM for short), or at least stun him for long enough to strike a vital area.

Even better, you could modify a spinner by attaching blades to the edges, to make it totally lethal. One blade per weight though, you want to make sure it is balanced for maximal AM. It would probably make a legal knife alternative, and with practice you could trivially learn to use it as a stabbing as well as a throwing and eye gouging weapon.

Now, if you've played with a fidget spinner, and you're thinking "no way those things spin that fast," I assure you that you probably had a shitty one, so you didn't experience the true AM values that are possible with a well oiled ceramic bearing spinner.

This is a perfect grayman weapon. Please help me show my friend I'm right and he's wrong.
>>
MODS WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
MODS WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
MODS WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
MODS WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
>>
It's a piece of metal that can be thrown. So yeah it can be used as a weapon, in a pinch. But I do fail to see a lot of situation where another thing wouldn't make for a better weapon.
>>
>>34800356
You're fucking autistic
>>
File: jtjh_shuriken_fidget_spinner.gif (546KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jtjh_shuriken_fidget_spinner.gif
546KB, 600x600px
>>34800381
Look I didn't say anything bad to you so why are you being mean here? I have a legitimate question that I'd like to discuss, and this is a forum for weapons, is it not?
>>
File: IMG_2997.jpg (11KB, 125x105px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2997.jpg
11KB, 125x105px
>>34800356
weaponized autism
>>
File: (You).jpg (52KB, 545x485px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
52KB, 545x485px
>>34800356
You're friend is right. Fidget spinners are useless in a pinch unless stuffed into a slingshot. Now fuck off.
>>
>>34800449
>You're
Your, to deny you of correcting me :p
>>
>>34800458
*To deny your correction of me

And technically "me" isn't right either here, the whole phrasing is awkward. You could have said to deny your correction and "me" would have been implied.

Anyway, it doesn't sound like you actually read my post.
>>
>>34800356
>you can use [insert literally anything] as a weapon in a pinch
No fucking shit.
>>
File: 71RXHtwazZL._AC_SL230_.png.jpg (9KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
71RXHtwazZL._AC_SL230_.png.jpg
9KB, 230x230px
>>34800535
Did you read anything I wrote? Fidget spinners are especially useful compared to most common non weapon items.
>>
>>34800561
>Did you read anything I wrote?

Why would I want to risk giving myself autism?
>>
the rounded ones actually fit the palm pretty well as a sort of push dagger/knuckle duster hybrid and would fuck someone up more than a normal punch, but it'd hurt your palm a lot worst than knuckle dusters
>>
>>34800356
>Special ed in rich white school
>Roomfull of autists with expensive, ultra low friction space age polymer bearing fidget spinners
>Suicidal kid brings gun class
>Pulls out gun while fidget spinners are spinning
>Yells "NOW YOU'LL PAY FOR TAKING MY TENDIES REEEEEE"
>None of the autists hear him over the cacophony of jet engine roars emanating from every desk
>Gunman gets nervous, slips on spaghetti
>Lands face first onto a desk with two fidget spinners, both eyes violently gouged out in an instant
>He's making a scene now, kids are starting to notice

[AUTISTIC SCREECHING INTENSIFIES]

>Frantic self harm to block out the unpleasant visual stimulous
>Open and internal concussive bleeding from high speed spinner contact
>Class is now full of bleeding and dead autsits, and one dead normie

And this is why we shouldn't allow fidget spinners in our schools.
>>
File: k lol.png (210KB, 444x372px) Image search: [Google]
k lol.png
210KB, 444x372px
>>34800414

underrated
>>
File: weaponized fidget spinner.png (831KB, 828x477px) Image search: [Google]
weaponized fidget spinner.png
831KB, 828x477px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfGCI7yuMPc
>>
>>34800702
You've got to be shitting me
>>
>>34800702
yeah that guy is autistic enough for fidget spinners
>>
File: IMG_20170808_185141.jpg (175KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170808_185141.jpg
175KB, 1200x1600px
>>34800608
This
>>
File: FidgetSpiner.jpg (59KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FidgetSpiner.jpg
59KB, 480x480px
>>34800356
Isn't that what a revolver is?
>>
>>34800666
stupidest thing i've read in a while
>>
>>34800841
Dude I'm not even autistic, that shit is awesome.
>>
File: rebel-microlight-fidget-26209.jpg (31KB, 680x249px) Image search: [Google]
rebel-microlight-fidget-26209.jpg
31KB, 680x249px
>>34800814
>>34800608
Thanks guys, that's a really good tip.

Do you think it's more tactical to spin clockwise or counterclockwise? For a right handed wielder, of course.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mu0vq3Kkjk1rmpi5e.jpg (18KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mu0vq3Kkjk1rmpi5e.jpg
18KB, 500x308px
>>34800414
Kek
>>
So my friend and I are arguing, and he's saying that you couldn't use a hugbox as a home defense weapon in a pinch. I'm saying he's an idiot and doesn't know what he's talking about, he doesn't even browse /k/ anyway.

Here's the thing though, these suckers are big. They're too strong to escape, and they won't release If I apply enough pressure, obviously, but they could probably trap someone if I push them into one hard enough.

But there's a lot more here. These things squeeze hard. Dangerously so, in the hands of a strong male gym-goer. With just a little practice you could easily trap your oponent opponent's body, and probably do some permanent damage with all of that squeezing force (SQUEEFOR for short), or at least trap him for long enough to strike a vital area.

Even better, you could modify a hugbox by attaching blades to the inside, to make it totally lethal. One blade per side though, you want to make sure it is balanced for maximal SQUEEFOR. It would probably make a legal handcuff alternative, and with practice you could trivially learn to use it as a trapping as well as a hiding and self-pleasure device.

Now, if you've played with a hugbox, and you're thinking "no way those things squeeze that hard," I assure you that you probably had a shitty one, so you didn't experience the true SQUEEFOR values that are possible with a well reinforced plywood autism hugbox.

This is a perfect gayman weapon. Please help me show my friend I'm right and he's wrong.
>>
>>34800702
holy shit, YouTube changed the loading circle into a fidget spinner for this video. fucking wow
>>
>>34800356
The real question is how do we fire one out of a shotgun
>>
So my friend and I are arguing, and he's saying that you couldn't use a fingerbox as a home defense weapon in a pinch. I'm saying he's an idiot and doesn't know what he's talking about, he doesn't even browse /k/ anyway.

Here's the thing though, these suckers are big. They're too strong to escape, and they won't release If I apply enough pressure, obviously, but they could probably trap someone if I push them into one hard enough.

But there's a lot more here. These things squeeze hard. Dangerously so, in the hands of a strong male gym-goer. With just a little practice you could easily trap your oponent opponent's body, and probably do some permanent damage with all of that hole force (HF for short), or at least hole him for long enough to strike a vital area.

Even better, you could modify a fingerbox by attaching blades to the inside, to make it totally lethal. One blade per side though, you want to make sure it is balanced for maximal HF. It would probably make a legal gloryhole alternative, and with practice you could trivially learn to use it as a trapping as well as a hiding and self-pleasure device.

Now, if you've played with a fingerbox, and you're thinking "no way those things have holes that large," I assure you that you probably had a shitty one, so you didn't experience the true HF values that are possible with a well reinforced birchwood autism fingerbox.

This is a perfect holeman weapon. Please help me show my friend I'm right and he's wrong.
>>
>>34800356
just throw rocks and other dense object like an actual human being. Buy some ninja stars from amazon or your local mall if you feel extra special.
>>
File: redditcancer.jpg (76KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
redditcancer.jpg
76KB, 571x618px
>>34800356
>>
>>34801625
Too autistic for reddit, that's why I'm on /k/
>>
>>34801356
click somewhere on the progress bar, and then type awesome, then look at the progress bar again
>>
>>34801356
Why would you lie on the internet?
>>
File: subtle homo erotic phrase.jpg (25KB, 674x391px) Image search: [Google]
subtle homo erotic phrase.jpg
25KB, 674x391px
>>34802236
hes not, but maybe its for embed only
>mfw they make all of 4chans embeds have this
>>
>>34800666
As the trips command it, so shall it be.
>>
>>34800702
I wonder what he could've gotten accomplished if he didn't live in such an unbelievably cucked country.
>>
>>34800666
NICE TRIPS
>>
File: 300px-Hugbox_IRL.jpg (14KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Hugbox_IRL.jpg
14KB, 300x228px
>>34801158
>implying this isn't an optimal death-machine

Also, holy shit I didnt know this was a physical thing. Its like when I found out "safe spaces" were not solely figurative as well.
>>
>>34801003
Depends on which hemisphere you're on.
>>
>>34800482
>*To deny your correction of me

No, because that's was a comma ahead of it, not a period. Come to think of it I should of had a period after that.

ANYHOW... No, fidget spinners are useless as weapons because they're light and pretty fucking fragile. Unless you had one that was made of cast iron or had 5 inch blades on each end, it would be impractical.

Honestly you're better off throwing cue balls at people.
>>
>>34806115
Or had it like >>34800608 with a blade attached on one end.
>>
File: what an insecure tryhard.png (124KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
what an insecure tryhard.png
124KB, 680x680px
>>34800482
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.