[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.nj2as.org/nj_dems_have_ 20_gun_control_bills_

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

>http://www.nj2as.org/nj_dems_have_20_gun_control_bills_lined_up_if_murphy_becomes_governor

When will the SCOTUS finally save us?
>>
>weinberg
>20 gun control bills
>that dude in pic helping her

when stereotypes become fact
>>
>>34797442
Oh we literally had a jew say she wants to confiscate guns in our capital building. And we have a congress woman who wants to ban guns because her sons are both armed robbers and she is afraid they will get shot next time they commit a crime
>>
>>34797421

I think the question isn't when, but if?
>>
>>34797522
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34797421
Am I not the only anon who belongs to NJ2AS?

>>34797522
>I think the question isn't when, but if?
All Trump needs to do is replace one more neutral or anit-2nd justice and the court could potentially hear another case.
>>
>>34797754

I'm not a member, but I live here.

And I hope he does get another appointment, the high court has been appalingly quiet on the 2nd ammendment.
>>
>>34797421
(((Weinberg)))

>All sad things from tongue and pen, the saddest is these. /pol/ was right again
>>
>>34797784
Then you really should join. The NRA has abandoned the state and NJARPC is a joke. While they can do some cringe worthy shit, their hearts are often in the right place.

Also Roubian loves to troll anit-gunners on film and often shares it.
>>
>>34797494
I thought you were just being dramatic, but holy shit, he was right. I'm from California and even I am impressed at this broad
http://www.trentonian.com/government-and-politics/20160629/nj-gun-rights-leader-questions-congresswoman-bonnie-watson-coleman-about-her-sons-gun-crimes
>>
>>34797863
BTW she was reelected AFTER this came out. NJ is literary the most corrupt state. The only reason the state doesn't have the worst possible gun control is that for some reason Christie still thinks he might have a political career after his term as governor.
>>
>>34797754
I might be the only one in the state with both an NJ2AS and NJEA card in my wallet
>>
Hopefully the NJ Republicans have a really good candidate. that is completely removed from that fat sack of shit Christie, and will disown christie and throw him under the bus.
>>
holy shit how can we stop this
i am panic
>>
>>34798010
a charasmatic RINO candidate that will attack everything christie ever did.
>>
>>34798006

They don't Christie's Lt. Gov won the nomination. I voted for the only person in the primary who actually was entheusiastic for the 2nd, but he came 3rd with about 10%.
>>
>>34798006
Their candidate is the Lt Gov for Christie. She is completely screwed over by him, despite for the past year she has been trying to separate herself from him politically.

>>34798010
Hope for the SAGA to pass (unlikely) or for the Supreme Court to rule against AWBs.
>>
>>34798041
>I voted for the only person in the primary who actually was entheusiastic for the 2nd
Singh?
>>
>>34798006
Good joke, I worked with my local GOP, complete parasites who are only there to lose and take donations from what little conservatives are left here and take money from the national convention and I imagine it gets even worse the closer to Trenton or new york.
>>
>>34798061

That's my impression of most of them, dead wood.

>>34798054

yes.
>>
>>34798006
>NJ
>republicans
>>
if the scotus will actually bother hearing a gun control case. then it would be tbetter to put your money towards federal law suits against the state, than toward republican running for elections.
>>
>>34798895
I think the NJ2AS does that. That is the only pac I voluntarily donate to
>>
>>34797754
>Am I not the only anon who belongs to NJ2AS?
I'm an ANJRPC member. Been considering joining NJ2AS as they seem to actually be doing things for gun rights as opposed to just running ranges.
>>
>>34798006
>Hopefully the NJ Republicans have a really good candidate. that is completely removed from that fat sack of shit Christie, and will disown christie and throw him under the bus.
I have some bad news anon...
>>
>>34797421
From the 10th Amendment?
>>
>>34801490
The fuck you talking about you retard? The 14th amendment says the states have to follow the bill of rights
>>
Anyone from central? Im over by princeton
>>
>>34801813
Hunterdon County here
>>
>>34801667
The 10th amendment is in the bill of rights and is ostensibly the cause of the American Civil War. It guarantees states rights barring no superseding federal right. Since firearms are not explicitly mentioned in the Constitution let alone the bill of rights, all court cases involving challenges to gun laws are usually derived from the 9th and 10th amendments depending on who is making what arguement. But neither of those amendments are sexy sounding so the NRA picked the second because "shall not infringe" is catchy. Since states can monitor intrastate sales, e.g. sales taxes and local alcohol prohibitions, states in theory have a right to make laws regulating the sales of guns which is the reason why state gun laws vary a huge amount from one state to another.
>>
>>34802302
Are you a time trailer from the past? In the Heller case in 2008 the SCOTUS said the government cannot ban handguns as they are protected under the second amendment and in the 2010 McDonald Case the SCOTUS said that the second amendment applies to the states and thus states cannot ban handguns.

There is very clearly legal president that says the second amendment applies to the states due to the 14th amendment saying that states cannot violate people's rights that are listed in the bill of rights.
>>
>>34797421
Maybe if you hadn't elected such a worthless Republican the last time around it wouldn't have soured the electorate on Republican governors.
>>
>>34797421
NJ is going to be more cucked than Canada.

Finally, burgers get BTFO
>>
>>34797421
End my fucking life
>>
>>34802923
Are you that indian faggot who started a bait thread earlier? We will always have our guns, come at us haji.

America #1
China #2
India #100000000
>>
File: 1460624817003.jpg (64KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
1460624817003.jpg
64KB, 680x478px
>>34797494
>congress woman who wants to ban guns because her sons are both armed robbers and she is afraid they will get shot next time they commit a crime
this isnt real
>>
>>34805178
Oh but it is,
>>34797863
>>
File: 1428003777448.jpg (43KB, 627x477px) Image search: [Google]
1428003777448.jpg
43KB, 627x477px
>>34805189
I really want to kill myself. I don't believe this shit.
>>
>>34805201
Congressmen have a 98% chance of reelection, btw
>>
I want to see states like NJ get cucked to shit. Eventually these people gotta break.
>>
>>34797863
>In March 2000, William Carter-Watson and his stepbrother Jared Coleman robbed a Kid-R-Us in Lawrence Township with automatic weapons, stealing $1,800 and terrifying employees by forcing them to lie face down on the floor, according to an archived Trentonian story.

Who the fuck robs a Kids-R-Us? Are they autistic, surely it would be better to rob a diner
>>
>>34805825
That bill mandating home inspections for gun owners sounds like a good time.

Literally King George tier. If that doesn't wake people the fuck up, nothing will.
>>
>>34806492
I don't understand how the fuck that would even be legal
>>
>>34806467
What diner is gonna have $1800 in the front register?
>>
>>34806841
>I don't understand how the fuck that would even be legal
It won't be. The 4th and 14th amendments
should prevent it. My guess, it passes and immediately gets thrown into court the same exact day.
>>
>>34807050
>My guess, it passes and immediately gets thrown into court the same exact day.

Depends on the court, though we are in an OK circuit court
>>
>>34807092
I never said that it would be heard that same day. I should have said the NJ2AS (and no other group will even try) would have the paperwork already drawn up and ready to fight it in court the day it was passed.

Our best hope in NJ is that a court will grant an injunction against any new (and maybe existing) laws quickly (like within a month of passing).
>>
>>34797421

Whenever we have a solid 2nd amendment majority. That means Kennedy must retire, or Ginsburg/Breyer dies
>>
>>34797421
>live in NJ, only 10 minutes from PA
>pretty much do everything in PA anyway, like grocery shopping, hunting, etc
>now this happens

Time to move roughly 10 miles north up the road.
>>
>>34807170
ACLU might take up the houses thing. They got pissed off about the no fly list
>>
>>34807383
>tfw NJ school teacher and thus must legally have residency in NJ

Only good thing though is my license changes from provisional to standard next June and I teach chem so I should be able to transfer it to like 40 different states if I choose
>>
>>34797442
>that dude in pic helping her
The stereotype that the Irish and the Jews are all pro gun control?

???
>>
>>34797863
>With several dozen people in attendance in the church's basement level, some of the attendees shouted, "Shut him down!"
(((())))
>>
>>34809511
We kneed to fuck those mik bastards back out of NJ
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.