[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a P30? https://www.google.com/amp/www.inde pendent.c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (66KB, 886x665px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 886x665px
Is this a P30?
https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/us-police-cop-drawing-gun-driver-critcised-traffic-stop-speeding-campbell-san-jose-california-a7880186.html%3famp
>>
>>34794025
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 576x768px
>>
File: image.jpg (980KB, 2324x2791px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
980KB, 2324x2791px
>>34794025
P30 at similar angle for comparison.
>>
Nobody knows what the Campbell police department uses?
>>
>>34794999
No, because no one gives a fuck. Call them and ask you idiot.
>>
Ever since I put my microcomp on my p30 it's cycling like the spring hasn't been broken in yet. I'm running 147gr speer that cycled flawlessly in the stock P30 but now it's causing FTEs
>>
>>34795028
Anon, it's your fault that nobody likes you.
>>34795033
Hmm...I'm not sure why that would happen. The last time I called HK about something similar they basically said "lol it's your fault"
>>
>>34794025
did this thumbnail scare anyone for a sec
>>
File: p30 comp.jpg (146KB, 702x456px) Image search: [Google]
p30 comp.jpg
146KB, 702x456px
>>34795045
I didn't loctite it on there but I can almost guarantee it'd be happening with a suppressor too. I've seen a bunch of guys on here with suppressed P30s, where did they buy their lighter recoil spring?
>>
>>34795055
Don't suppressors increase recoil?
>>
>>34795069
I honestly don't know I can't afford one
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 300x216px
>>
>>34795033
>>34795045
>>34795055
>>34795069
>>34795078
You are both idiots. A suppressor both increases recoil using gas pressure and decouples from the barrel under recoil. Your compensator does neither while still adding mass to the cycling components. You need a lighter recoil spring. HK is right, it's your fault.
>>
File: ?????.jpg (9KB, 290x277px) Image search: [Google]
?????.jpg
9KB, 290x277px
>>34795254
Again, where do you get a lighter recoil spring
>>
>>34794025

Fucking socal cops.
>>
>>34795254
I called about using lighter ammo, not a compensator. I'm also the one who said suppressors increase recoil. Nothing I said you disagreed with.
>>
>>34795298
You don't, no one makes one for the P30. You remove the compensator.
>>34795347
Same effect as adding mass. These are recoil operated firearms. While not the most ammo sensitive, the power of the ammo is still important.
>>
>>34795298
Just put like 200 more rounds through it.
>>
>>34795298
Buy another normal one and clip it shorter you incompetent fool.
>>
I will do this
>>
>>34794025
what type of grip is this? Is this a real grip?
>>
>>34795448
He's LARPing as an operator so he's using C.A.R., of course.
>>
>>34794025
>Why are you still pointing the gun at me, bro?
>a Facebook user named "Feo Mas" who identified himself as the passenger in the video
>dat fucked up half-sul-half-low-ready
>passenger...actually apologised to the officer

Confirmed 100% best timeline.
>>
>>34795594
The Center Axis Relock people call that position "Combat High". Hilarious. I always knew some cop somewhere was actually using that shit in real life.

>lol I'm a traffic cop I better do some CAR training before SHTF

Fucking hilarious.

It would be good if cops just drew on every traffic stop so that this kind of thing would not be newsworthy. Also mandatory CAR training for all officers even guys assigned to desks. Also mandatory every time they go pick up pages off the printer they stay in high position whole way, and real time video of office streamed youtube live.
>>
>cop asks for registration
>they struggle to find it
>he returns to his motorcycle to write the citation
>as cop is back at bike, notices passenger reaching under the front passenger seat
>Mightbeagun.avi
>returns to car with weapon drawn for worst case scenario, at half-sul half-ready.
>easy to pop rounds if needed, but still relatively calm compared to full blown drawing down
>passenger complains that his gun is drawn even though his hands are empty in lap
>waitforbackup.mov
>once backup arrives, safely clear vehicle of potential weapons
>clear scene

All in all, depending on how sketchy the occupants were, if have done the same thing in that position.
Or pulled them from the vehicle to check, which requires backup.

Not bad, just people don't like guns in their face.
>>
>>34795641
If that's CAR that's the laziest grip I've ever seen.

The cop thought he was going for a screwdriver so he pulled a gun and called for backup? It seems a fishy story.
>>
File: P30L Moss 6 10 17_zpsvmqba6gq.jpg (662KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
P30L Moss 6 10 17_zpsvmqba6gq.jpg
662KB, 1024x714px
>>34795069
They do - here's the word for word response I got from the mothership.

>It is true that a suppressor does increase back pressure, but the recoil spring should be able to handle it depending on how much suppressor use. With out a suppressor we recommend changing the recoil spring every 10,000 rounds or so. It will be hard to tell if yours will need it sooner without the firearm being here but i would be inclined to believe that it would be sooner than that.
>>
>>34795069
>>34795780

Just to clarify - suppressors don't increase FELT recoil as the weight of the can offsets the additional trapped gasses, imho a suppressed pistol is perceived as shooting softer.
>>
>>34794025
bgood trigger discipline
>>
>>34795815

Isn't a suppressed pistol slower to reacquire a sight picture with?
I'd imagine with an added weight tilting upwards together with the barrel, it would be a bit slower back on target than a stock gun.
>>
File: UNKNOWN 2.jpg (535KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
UNKNOWN 2.jpg
535KB, 1200x900px
>>34798002
>Isn't a suppressed pistol slower to reacquire a sight picture with?

not in my experience, but my opinion isn't exactly objective science.
>>
>>34794025
Yes, that looks like a P30. Doesn't mean the agency issues them; it could be an approved for carry option. I only remember hearing about one agency that issues the P30, a municipality in Tennessee that uses the LEM in .40
>>
File: 389182_900.jpg (123KB, 546x900px) Image search: [Google]
389182_900.jpg
123KB, 546x900px
video:
https://pastebin.com/K8Ty1FKj
>2017
>not hating pigs n nigs equally
>inb4pol
>>
>>34795710
>Not bad, just people don't like guns in their face.

Maybe just my bullshit opinion but a cop, being simply a normal person with a job, should be following the same rules as anyone else regarding drawing / brandishing a weapon.

Dunno how it is in The People's Republic of California but where I'm from you don't pull a gun on someone unless they're clearly an immediate threat.

Simple workaround for this instance:
>papers please
>sit and watch until they produce the papers
>go write the citation

by taking your eyes away from the people you pulled over while they look for stuff in their car so you can go back to munching donuts 3 minutes sooner you relinquish all reasonable right to say that 'there could have been a gun under the seat'. Were that the case then you'd have kept a fucking eye on them, no?
>>
>>34795322
>san jose
>socal
>>
>>34794025
>campbell-san-jose-california

wuuut but they banned guns how does the cop have one?
>>
>>34795448
Low ready
>>
>>34794025
So guys, was this officer in the wrong or were the nigs gonna nig? I seriously ask this because I think he didn't go far enough as to order them out of the car so he could check under the seat for weapons
>>
>>34794025
>Say officer. Is that a Famas?
>Why yes it is!
>>
>>34800096
No, cop was right. They couldn't find their papers and were acting suspicious and reaching under seat. Also, guy had ghetto tattoos and his shirt was lifted up for some reason. Similar situations happen all the time but then it turns out there is a concealed firearm. For the cop to just relax or order them out without backup would be a mistake.

It would be different if the cop started with the pistol out for no reason, but it was in response to attitude and behavior, so he did everything right.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.