[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://cfars.doj.ca.gov/login!dis playLogin.do To all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: water-gun.jpg (20KB, 560x323px) Image search: [Google]
water-gun.jpg
20KB, 560x323px
>https://cfars.doj.ca.gov/login!displayLogin.do

To all members of /k/ residing within California:

Remember to register all of your bullet button assault weapons with photos before July of 2018, or the CA DOJ will find you :^)
>>
File: 1493089114316.jpg (209KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493089114316.jpg
209KB, 800x450px
With the new authority to enforce common sense gun legislation, and the ongoing budgetary constraints, the CA DOJ is moving toward an all electronic record keeping system. This system well enable law enforcement officials to cross reference, and identify suspects from a variety of different sources, namely: The California Handgun Registry, The California Long Gun Registry, California Domestic Violence Registry, Current California Medical Marijuana identification Card holders, fellons, and those who've been involuntarily committed to a mental health care facility within the last two years.

Remember that all Californians have the right to be free from fear.
>>
>>34792617
Come and take it m8t
>>
>>34792617
I really hope ginsburg or kennedy retires dies before 2018.

Then the lawsuits have a chance and we can push this shit back. Or if the Federal preemption of state rifle/shotgun control bill gets passed and signed somehow.
>>
File: solution.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
solution.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>
>>34792831
>tfw its illegal to collect a list of gun owners in my state
>tfw my state doesnt limit SHIT
>>
>>34792916
Federal law will fix that soon
>>
>California
>>
File: stillsortafun.png (80KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
stillsortafun.png
80KB, 500x522px
>>
File: calcucks.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
calcucks.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>34792966

It's against the GCA to have a federal registry. Course, they could amend it again, but that would take an act of Congress, and they ain't done shit in 8 years.
>>
File: 1492732667081.jpg (215KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492732667081.jpg
215KB, 768x1024px
I am not a california resident, but under what circumstances would anyone, especially the law, have any idea what you do and do not own?

If you never register anything, how would they know to target you?

If you just refuse to comply and keep what you have, wouldn't your home/safe have to be raided by the california state police or some ATF branch office?

Why comply?
>>
>>34792831
>Remember that all Californians have the right to be free from fear.

>because I and some soccer moms are massive pussies this allows us to take away your rights

Day of the helicopter when?
>>
>>34793326
Can't have pesky civilians storming government offices when the CA government decides no one can have firearms except the police and that there will be an open border with mexico, allowing millions of illegals to flood in and vote into the democrat cycle, causing a massive surge in taxes to keep them appeased and voting blue, paying for their homes, education, healthcare, welfare, and retirement

You aren't some kind of RACIST MEXIPHOBE are you anon?
>>
>Canada has better laws than portions of the Land of the Free
Disgusting. Get your shit in gear.
>>
>>34792617
You know what today needed? A *fourth* California thread by someone who was too stupid or lazy to find the other three in the catalog.
>>
>>34793317
Realistic answer: as long as you never do anything stupid like use it near some sort of government official that hates fun or someone that really doesn't like you and would report you to one, you'll probably be fine.

Foil hat answer: good god where do I start. Purchase records for guns, parts, and ammo sales they can't tie to legal registration will be first on the door kicking list. Once they have all the easy marks in internment camps they'll look into the government's secret browsing history records to find anyone who posted photos of their guns or even mentioned shooting one. Maybe you were super careful and left no trace, but you go out for some target practice and you fire a shot within range of a smartphone... you're done. They've got a geotagged audio record of you committing a felony complete with waveform analysis that would convince any bought jury. Sentence: death. Execution tonight at 6, all net, all channels.
etc
>>
>>34793260
WTF
>>
>>34792617
>https://cfars.doj.ca.gov/login!displayLogin.do

What about anons not residing in commiefornia, can we register our guns?
>>
>>34793326
Most helicopters cannot carry soccer moms.
>>
>>34793697
I'm sure modifications can be made.
>>
>>34793260
I'm actually planning on buying one of these tomorrow.
I currently have no funs but grew up with them. I was planning on picking up a Glock 17 with it. Ruger 10/22 was my alternative to this AR15.
Thoughts?
>>
>>34793939
Why buy, when you can machine an 80%?
>>
>>34793939
Unless you're worried about the weight, go with the Gen III. It looks less fuck-all retarded and I've heard it's pretty comfy to shoot. The 10/22 would be cheaper and less of a hassle, but these are still more fun.
>>
File: 1491960277331.jpg (37KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1491960277331.jpg
37KB, 500x481px
>>34793317
fyi:
>all pistols are registered to owner
>all long guns are registered to owner

registration was never a choice
>>
Don't register shit, idiots.
>>
Out of curiosity, how many law abiding citizens had their pre-ban rifles confiscated under the previous registration?
>>
>>34793956
Currently live in an small apartment. 80% lower project is definitely in my future.

>>34793960
That looks a lot less retarded, if there is one available I'll go for it. My Dad has a ton of .22LR plinkers that I'm going to inherit one day so I'm not inclined to get another.
>>
>>34794159
I haven't seen any prebuilt AR15s using the updated Thordsen, but you can get it on their site. Building is more fun.
>>
>>34793960
Fuck, I from the thumbnail I thought I was looking at a nerf longstrike.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.