[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for the mosin meme >heavy >clunky >inaccurate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 73331560.jpg (69KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
73331560.jpg
69KB, 750x937px
>fell for the mosin meme
>heavy
>clunky
>inaccurate as shit and recoil is annoying
>no more surplus ammo

Fuck you faggots. I wish I had gotten an Enfield or a K98k instead.
>>
>>34792035
This is what happens when you listen to autistic retards.
>>
>>34792035
>>heavy
Most surplus is
>>clunky
Most surplus is
>>inaccurate as shit and recoil is annoying
Bitch detected
>>no more surplus ammo
Untrue

Basil
>>
>>inaccurate as shit
unless you were already a good shot, YOU are inaccurate, anon.
>>
>>34792035
you drank the klapability cool aid didnt you?
>>
>>34792047
nobody likes you mudslime. make like a glock and blow yourself up
>>
>>34792056
>most surplus is

Nope. Enfield is a reasonable weight.

>clunky
Not applicable to the Enfield.

>bitch detected

The Enfield is very accurate and the recoil is quite reasonable.

>untrue

Yes true. Find surplus ammo for purchase right now. It hasn't been in stock since the Russian sanctions.

The Enfield skullfucks your shitty vodkanigger gun.
>>
File: vomit.jpg (53KB, 492x369px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
53KB, 492x369px
>>34792035
The only real meme was that it was cheap. If you believed it was good you are an idiot
>>
>>34792035
>and recoil is annoying

I'm a borderline hungry skellington and my friend's M44 has never bothered me in the slightest.

Harden up, bitch nigga.
>>
>>34792071
Found the virgin autist.
>>
>>34792098
You sound buttmad lol. I spent 2 minutes searching and found several links to surplus ammo. But there's no way in hell I'm telling you because you're a faggot. More for me!
>>
>>34792127
found the subhuman mudslime
>>
>>34792199
I'm easy to find friend, I don't hide behind a legion of autists such as yourself :).
>>
>>34792215
Yes, it's quite common that Muslimes stick out like a sore thumb? Aren't you a subhuman Balkannigger (aka the trash of Europe?) So glad Serbs exterminated so many of you dirty fucks.
>>
>>34792239
My region is clear of Serbs :), you can't find a single one for miles and miles thanks to my niggas in the ARBiH.
>>
File: 1386973510348.jpg (448KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1386973510348.jpg
448KB, 3840x2160px
>>34792263
That's not how it went friendo. Bosnians were massacred en masse. It was like 20 dead Bosniak subhumans for every serb.

>y-yeah but my exact specific shitskin village had no serbs
>>
>>34792239
>>34792199
>>34792071
>feeding the most cancerous tripshit
For what purpose
>>
>>34792289
>he thinks eastern Bosnia is comparable to western Bosnia
Do you learn everything from memes? We fought against Croats Serbs and other Bosnians and shrekt them all the which is why my region is now majority Bosnian and the other groups aren't even close, you can't find a Serbian village for at minimum 30 miles. But hey whatever you say lol.
>>
>>34792035
>>34792098
Enfields are usually heavier than mosins you imbecile. other than that though, you get what you pay for kiddo. do alittle research before dropping $500 on a sporterized milsurp pos that was originally manufactured for $10.
>>
>>34792289
i know youre trolling but the serbs gave up because they were getting no where and started to lose
>>
>>34792341
They are both filled to the brim with utter subhumans. This is sadder than Tu*kroaches bragging about winning one battle when they were utterly decimated and suffered far more casualities during the war.

All in all it's great that so many filthy Bo*nians were shuffled off the mortal coil.
>>
File: WIN_20170808_00_18_02_Pro.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170808_00_18_02_Pro.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>34792098
Russian sanctions have absolutely nothing to do with surplus ammo imports, considering millions upon millions of rounds were in Ukraine and other soviet bloc states, as well as imported well before sanctions. You're a grade A fucking idiot. Further more, commercial ammo is still coming into the states, from russia as well as other countries. You could also reload them yourself if you weren't so goddamn retarded.
>>
>>34792035
The only reason to buy it was that it was cheap. Or if you value milsurp. You can buy a great modern Savage rifle for the same price as one today and be as accurate as you'll ever be. You milsurp fetishists make shooting hard on yourselves.
>>
>>34792912
Then explain why surplus ammo hasn't been available for close to two years now you fucking cretin. Russian imports are banned you fucking faggot. This has affected the supply of Russian milsurp greatly.

>reloading 54r when it's goddamn cheap in the first place but artifically limited

Kill yourself
>>
>>34792962
Why the fuck would anyone in this day in age want a spam can of corrosive surplus ammo? So many other companies have geared up to produce x54r that doesn't require you to clean your gun every damn time you shoot it.
>>
>>34792962
What planet are you on? Every actual gunshop I go into has surplus ammo on the shelves. Even the one I fucking work in does. There are CRATES upon CRATES upon CRATES of previously imported ammo still waiting to be purchased in legitimate gunshops. Maybe if you'd stop spending all your time in walmart buying astroglide for your dragon dildo and begging the poor 50 year old clerk at the sporting goods desk for your .22 ration and go somewhere new for a change you'd find some surplus, let alone any of the bears, golden tiger or anything else.
>>
i used to think my mosin was inaccurate until i realized the front sight is adjustable. a hammer fixed that
>>
File: 20170624_225309 (1).jpg (474KB, 2347x1320px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_225309 (1).jpg
474KB, 2347x1320px
I'm objectively a better person than you anon
>>
>>34792994
>hurrby would anyone want surplus ammo
Why did people want surplus ammo six years ago?
Because it's cheap and good for plinking you fucking moron. Te demand didn't drop, the supply did. It dropped right after the import restrictions. Put two and two together.

>>34793015
There are no crates you fucking idiot. No gun store has them here and I'm in Arizona of all places.

Here: http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/rifle/762x54/

Surplus ammo is all OUT OF STOCK. It has been so for two years. I'm not talking about Wolf or Tuoa ammo, but surplus faggot. They stopped stocking it right after Obongo banned imports. yourself, PLEASE.
>>
File: coltcolorfillser.jpg (221KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
coltcolorfillser.jpg
221KB, 720x960px
>>34793089
kys faggot
>>
>>34793142
HOLY SHIT WHERE DID ALL THESE CRATES OF AMMO COME FROM?! ITS LIKE SO MANY OF THEM WERE IMPORTED THAT THEY'RE STILL AVAILABLE

http://www.gunbroker.com/Rifle-Ammunition/BI.aspx?Keywords=7.62x54r&Sort=13
>>
>>34793142
>Because it's cheap and good for plinking you fucking moron.
Yeah, so was the mosin nagant. It would be stupid as fuck to buy one now. Gee it's like times change!
>>
We have this thread at least once a week, and I always say the same thing: The days when you bought milsurp just to get a cheap shooter are gone and are never coming back. DO NOT buy a milsurp rifle unless you're doing it because you like military history and want a historical artifact in your collection. If you want a cheap shooter, go down to Bass Pro/Cabelas/Dick's/Big 5 and buy a Maverick 88, which will be $200, plus or minus $20 bucks. Or if you can save a little more, buy an entry-level AR, which will be $400 plus or minus $20 bucks. Milsurp as a cheap shooter is an outdated meme; these days, it's for collectors only.
>>
>>34792035
>he can't handle the recoil
I'm a borderline trap manlet and I can shoot my Mosin all day, you're just a little baby.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.