[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What gun does /k/ think killed the most Englishmen? Not including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1499993079095.jpg (90KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1499993079095.jpg
90KB, 800x532px
What gun does /k/ think killed the most Englishmen? Not including English weapons used against Englishmen by their oppressed people to fight for freedom.

My guess is MG-08 but I'm not sure.

Brits need not apply unless they intend to contribute.
>>
>This thread again
>tfw that plastic paddy faggot is still asshurt that the IRA got crushed like bugs
Feels good to be white, not that the Irish would understand.
>>
File: 1501372408500.gif (391KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1501372408500.gif
391KB, 500x372px
>>34790563
I said don't derail my thread.
I'm also Anglo/French mix and American, Nigel. You're honestly just human waste, and a lot of Americans share this sentiment. Keep deluding yourself though, it's how you write history after all.

Also I don't see how gaining independence and getting all their prisoners released is "crushed like bugs"
>>
>>34790563
Sorry Nigel, but the IRA still exists and they accomplished the majority of their goals. Sounds like a victory (if a limited one) to me. Hard to call that being "crushed like bugs" with a straight face.

Fucking limeys never have understood irregular warfare. Not more than one in a million of you actually get it.
>>
>>34790335
>What gun does /k/ think killed the most Englishmen?
FK96 field artillery gun
>>
File: pootin.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
pootin.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>34790335
>that pic
>>
>>34790335
Listen you bog Irish bastard, I want you out of my country. You lot are worse than niggers.
>>
>>34790903
>Only rule of the thread is to contribute to the subject at hand and not derail
>Brits do this
Typical.

>>34790865
Nice choice
>>
File: 03GermanFeldkanone96na.jpg (99KB, 650x508px) Image search: [Google]
03GermanFeldkanone96na.jpg
99KB, 650x508px
Artillery is usually a safe bet, and they had a lot of FK 96s during WW1.
>>
>>34790842
>the IRA still exists
sure, as a fragmented group of degenerate drug dealers.
>inb4 there were always a fragmented group of degenerate drug dealers
I mean, you're not wrong.
>>
The maxim gun
>>
>>34790903
Wouldn't that go both ways? You limeys get out of luck charms country and the micks will leave bongland
>>
>>34790335
Minenwerfer if not >>34790865
>>
Charleville musket. In service with France from 1717-1840, and supplied by France to anyone who was going to fight the British (such as during the US war of independence). It was in service for so long, and so exclusively (other suggested weapons made up a smaller proportion of their countries arsenal) it has a good shot at being the gun that has killed the most.
>>
>>34790335

Not a gun, but multiculturalism did the brits in. They're done for.
>>
Not a gun, but their own cooking.
>>
>>34790897
[laughs in breadline]
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.