[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a Primary Arms AMD. when the light from indoors is shining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: AMD.jpg (19KB, 507x414px) Image search: [Google]
AMD.jpg
19KB, 507x414px
Just got a Primary Arms AMD. when the light from indoors is shining from behind me there is an odd reflective glare on the lens that makes it a little hard to aim into a dark location in the house. My Holosun 503C doesn't do this. Anyone else have this happen or know what I'm talking about? Kinda bumed.
>>
>>34790301
You bought a cheap optic, don't expect the lens to be worth a shit.

Hope you learned your lesson.
>>
>>34790427
This.
You get what you pay for.
>>
>>34790427
Thanks man.
>>
>>34790427
Amazing how nobody says this about Vortex

>>34790301
Get a flash killer and put it on. Pretty sure primary arms has them for the AMD.
>>
>>34790569
Because Vortex is better than Primary Arms.
>>
>>34790569
I don't think a kill flash will help. the glare is on the rear lens. idk, just ill just have this thing laying around now. guess it stick with Holosun.
>>
>>34790761
This is common for most red dot sights indoors. Stop caring and open both eyes and focus on the target anyways.
>>
>>34790797
thank you for a reasonable answer. I mean I am a little new to dot sights and can't exactly shell out for an Aimpoint, jw if things like this happens to anyone else's red dots.
>>
>>34790427
>>34790445
>>34790451
yall realize that holosun makes primary's optics right? op contact primary arms. They will let you exchange it. When the replacement comes and if it does the same thing then.

You bought a cheap optic, don't expect the lens to be worth a shit. Hope you learned your lesson.
>>
>>34790569
>>34790606
This exact same fucking thing will happen with a Vortex you retards, why do you think one budget chinkshit red dot will better than another?
>>
>>34790427
>>34790445

Primary arms advanced micro dot is an awesome red dot that works great and is sub 800 fucking dollars. When he deploys to juarez with his team of cia sof spooks to extract a drug lord and needs to ice some bad hombres at the border he would need to upgrade to an aimpoint. Until then eat a dick.
>>
>>34791148
Typical poorfag justifying his purchase.
>>
>>34790301
>/k/ is shitting on the MD-ADS
What dimension have I stepped into?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.