[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I just want to sleep with a loaded 12 gauge by my bed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0608.png (823KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.png
823KB, 640x1136px
>mfw I just want to sleep with a loaded 12 gauge by my bed but I have two kids so I can't and I have to keep it locked up.
>>
>>34790051
>but I have two kids so I can't and I have to keep it locked up.
because fag state or fag parenting on your part?
>>
>>34790051
You know with certainty that they will kill you for the lulz.
>>
>>34790073
This. Attempted murder of my father became quite the pastime in my youth.
>>
>>34790061
I have two young boys and they are very interested and fascinated with my guns. I have to keep them locked up. If that's faggotry I guess I'm a fag.
>>
File: output_dS0jdI1.gif (1MB, 911x421px) Image search: [Google]
output_dS0jdI1.gif
1MB, 911x421px
>>34790051
>>
>>34790112
Yeah, you're a fag. Keeping your kids locked up is really fucked up.
>>
>>34790131
>not keeping your kids safe in a safe
>>
>>34790051
Just get a tactical defense raccoon.
>>
>>34790127
>Praise the sun
>Receive shotgun
>>
>>34790131
Kek
>>
File: 1480971274169.jpg (186KB, 1297x977px) Image search: [Google]
1480971274169.jpg
186KB, 1297x977px
>>34790073
Menendez'd
>>
>>34790051
Why don't you take your sons to the range and teach them how to use guns? The worst thing you can do is make guns forbidden fruit. Expose your children to guns until they lose their mystique and become just another piece of machinery.
>>
>>34790131
Someone on Twitter actually argued that it was better for me to lock my children in a safe and own no firearms, compared to owning firearms locked in a safe and having children. Same guy said that guns shouldn't exist because Jesus didn't like bullets.
>>
>>34791300
This

Same thing with masturbation.
Denying primal urges just makes them stronger, and often stranger.
>>
>>34792064
how'd JC feel about hand grenades?
>>
>>34790051
Are you retarded? Honestly answer. Because if you can't solve this simple problem you let yourself in then you should never have that shotgun.
>>
>>34792412
Dunno. Didn't ask the guy. If you want I could give you his handle to ask yourself.
>>
>>34792064
reminds me of the time I heard a guy use the "if you put a gun to my head" analogy and this lady was all "eww don't say GUN ugh"

I think it was a yootoob video but I forgot which one
>>
>>34792449
nah, i'm good
>>
>>34792454
Some strange folk outside. I'm glad I've never had to deal with those nutcases outside of Twitter.
>>
>>34791227
is he holding a mini14?
>>
>>34790051
This probably could easily be solved with the shotgun and two shells.
>>
>>34792489
I think it's form of being spoiled, like living in a safe neighborhood where you don't ever have to deal with guns or crime - shit there's war torn countries out there dealing with some insane shit most americans can't possibly fathom
>>
>>34792493
No hes holding a fucking hi point
>>
>>34790051
Kill kids and wife (if she doesn't cooperate) then sleep with shot gun, then make more kids.
>>
>>34792590
how to make gun babies?
>>
>>34790051
pull a kurt cobain
>>
>>34790112
I've got a girl who couldn't care less about my guns and is only 5. I keep all my rifles stored and unloaded. Instead of leaning a gun against bed there is a pistol tucked under my mattress only I know about (well the wife too). She's also not allowed to go in our room unless 1 of us are there.

I accidentally left a pistol on the coffee table once, but it was condition 3. It was an error on my fault. It was still fun when she argued our kid could of shot herself and I explained our child didn't have the ability to rack the slide back.
>>
My dad always kept gun stored and locked because of my curiosity about them. He knew that someday I would have my guns and inherited his.

Now I'm 33 and got my guns at my home, also pistols and revolvers he wanted to shoot too, since he always used only shotguns and rifles.

I've promised him to bring him to a new range, but I never did, and now I'm actually in the hospital because he had an heart attack and chances of survival are not good.

Bring your children to shoot with you, interested or not. You never know when the regret hits in the gut.
>>
>>34792412
I personally wouldn't take him as a Glock fan
>>
>>34790051
Here's what you do, retard:

>Leave shotgun in safe during the day
>Take out shotgun and place under bed, or somewhere hidden but easily accessible at night
>Close your door and tell your kids to stay out of your room unless it's an emergency
>Put shotty back in safe in the morning

I live alone and I do this, except I keep it out whenever I'm home instead of only when I'm going to bed.
>>
>>34790051
learn to raise, teach and train your children in all things responsibly.
don't be a retard for a parent
you gave up your right to MTGTOW when you had kids
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.