[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over this thing being ugly as all hell, why does /k/ not like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: fucking_hipoints.jpg (408KB, 1280x726px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_hipoints.jpg
408KB, 1280x726px
Over this thing being ugly as all hell, why does /k/ not like this gun? I mean, it's cheap, you can beat it to shit and it still runs like a scolded dog.
>>
File: 20170807_214152.jpg (982KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170807_214152.jpg
982KB, 2048x1152px
I like mine for the reasons you outlined. The trigger isn't great, but it works fine for me. It's a range toy I got when .40 S&W was the only pistol cartridge you could find after Sandy Hook.
>>
>>34791100
I forgot to add, the ergonomics really are power drill-tier. It's slippery and way top-heavy. It's fun to shoot, but I don't use it for anything serious.
>>
it's a moped gun.
>>
>>34789665
it enables poor people to be armed with a functioning gun.
>>
I like it
>>
>>34789665
>why does /k/ not like this gun?
Why do you faggots continue to treat anon like one person? I don't hate on Hi Points at all. Considering their memetic legacy on the internet, and that they're cheap as shit, everyone here should own one for the hell of it.
>>
>>34789665
Some people are embarrassed of being poorfags so they make fun of people even poorer than them. Others are just elitist richfags.

I think Hi-points will become trendy in the future in a reaction to the current elitism. All Hi-point had to do was start out in a slav country and all of /k/ would edc them.
>>
File: IMG_20170807_220401.jpg (81KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170807_220401.jpg
81KB, 720x1280px
>>34791220
Literally this.

I don't see a lot of people put them on their Hi-Points, but the ghost ring sights they come with look silly. They work well though.
>>
I own the rifle and my brother owns a pistol, I hate both with an extraordinary passion.

The rifle was my first gun purchase ever and I only bought it for presumably the same reason why anybody in their right mind would, because I was poor but still wanted to be armed.
It's absolutely hideous, but I'm thinking about getting that High Tower Armory kit when it comes out just so I wont be as embarrassed to take it to the range.

The pistol is very unwieldy, and the peculiar rattle it makes when you shake it is discouraging. Admittedly I've never actually shot it before, but I have used it to hammer nails in the wall before, so I guess it's not completely useless.
>>
id have one but refuse to pay >240 dollar calicuk prices
>>
This seems like the gun equivalent of dollar store headphones.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.