[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /k/ want world peace or do you guys actually pray for world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: 7081883_orig.jpg (124KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
7081883_orig.jpg
124KB, 1000x750px
Does /k/ want world peace or do you guys actually pray for world war 3 every day?

Or somewhere in-between with intermittent small to medium scale conflicts erupting every couple of years?

Personally I can't wait for the next world war.
>>
>>34785086
I am just a man. Who wants there to be no war, and no reason for war.

I strongly dislike being stuck on this planet with you insane things.
>>
File: 1498700129615.jpg (52KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
1498700129615.jpg
52KB, 600x334px
>>34785086
>somewhere in-between with intermittent small to medium scale conflicts erupting every couple of years?
This. Enough wars to breed new generations of strong men, and also to continually reinvigorate the economy. Mankind would progress ever forward, spurred on by the necessity of war.
>>
>>34785086
Peace does sound nice.

Man must however always be willing to stand up for what is right, and that does sometimes include hard unadulterated violence.

Anyone who prays for war have either never seen war or seen too much of it.
>>
>>34785086

No, that's stupid. I make a lot of money right now and can afford to shoot a thousand rounds 9, 223, and 762x39 a week comfortably and still buy more guns and save. Why would I want to ruin that getting drafted into some nuclear holocaust or even just another ammo crisis?
>>
>>34785171
>and also to continually reinvigorate the economy.
Wars don't magically make the economy better. In fact war traditionally completely fucking wrecks your economy. Let's see, your main workforce of young men are killed off, so that's less people working and paying taxes and starting businesses, investor interest in your country dies off because they don't want to lose their million dollar factory to a stray 155mm round, tourism of course dries up, your factories and various facilities that make all your goods, supplies and money are wrecked and you have to spend billions to rebuild them after the war.
>>
>>34785234
Pussy
>>
>>34785086
Nah senpai I'd really rather be left alone.
>>
>>34785086
I want world peace, but I'm not sacrificing my human rights or dignity to get it.
>>
>>34785242
Wars drive technological advancement though.
>>
>>34785291

ok but do you want to die so that we can have flying cars?
>>
>>34785291
So does peace you retard. Innovation comes when there is need, and accelerating that need with loss of human life is just fucking stupid on so many levels.
>>
>>34785291
Yeah a world war maybe and over a long period of time. Medium scale scale conflicts between say india and pakistan isn't going go be driving anything other then the fear of nuclear warfare. Or say some African country vs another nigger country, nothing good going to come out of that. In fact has our decade long war in the middle east given us anything else then mine/IED resistant vehicles and a few trillions dollars in debt?
>>
I want lasting peace but I know it's not really possible, and we need to accept that.
I'm perfectly satisfied punching paper and occasional pigs with my guns.
>>
>>34785086
I pray for the day where humanity unites to fight off alien invaders, beats them and steals all their shit, and goes on to enact a human empire across the galaxy.
>>
>Everyone is a peacefag
New /k/, folks.
>>
>>34785086
I want world peace, but I also want $100 billion and my own F-22.
Small-to-medium scale conflicts usually have no "good" reason to occur. Who the fuck actually cared about Grenada, Panama, Kuwait, and all the other bullshit conflicts of the past century, and even throughout all of history. The only conflict I could ever get behind is fighting some comic book villain-like organization or just straight up aliens.
>>
I want peace, I don't want some commissar or happy merchant to profit off my death.
>>
File: 1499541145499.jpg (13KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1499541145499.jpg
13KB, 260x194px
>>34785579
>>
>>34785086
I just want a SHTF or a war bad enough for my existence to actually mean something.
At this point I couldn't care less if I'm dead or alive.
>>
File: mars.jpg (40KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
mars.jpg
40KB, 650x366px
>>34785086
I pray for the earth-mars war to occur in my lifetime
>>
The thing about mindsets like this is people always imagine they'll be one of the proud survivors, instead of the guy who dies like a bitch to a falling piece of masonry. Kind of like how commies and marxists always assume that when they "fix" the system, they'll be one of the carded party officials and not the prole slaving in the fields. Its unfounded exceptionalism.
>>
>>34785681
It doesn't matter what happens, on a long enough scale your existence will still be meaningless.
Life only has the meaning that you assign to it
>>
>>34785681
Go enlist then. Or suicide near a hospital so your organs go to someone in need.
>>
>>34785691
Bitch I have over 10 years of shooting experince and if shit goes down I'm in the greatest country on earth. Of course I'll survive.
>>
>>34785708
I meant as having some kind of value

>>34785720
Thinking about enlisting a lot actually, but I'm still not sure
>>
File: ONE HOUR.jpg (132KB, 980x573px) Image search: [Google]
ONE HOUR.jpg
132KB, 980x573px
>>34785086
>Personally I can't wait for the next world war.
It will be a nuclear war and you and everyone you know will suffer so much.
>>
>>34785752
Even better. The strong will survive while the weak beg for my mercy. I already have enough supplies and gear to survive anything. I'll be king of my own little country with my harem in a decade while everyone else is dying. No more laws or taxes. Just me and my gun.
>>
File: 1473384632718.png (370KB, 680x738px) Image search: [Google]
1473384632718.png
370KB, 680x738px
>>34785793
>The strong will survive while the weak beg for my mercy
A fellow ANCAP!
>>
>>34785526
>New /k/, folks.
Because war is only fun/interesting to watch from the very distant sidelines. The reality is beyond shit, and you'll cry all night praying for the tedious boredom of regular life to come back.
>>
>>34785086
I want peace, but I also want us to be prepared in case peace isn't feasible.
>>
>>34785896
>Because war is only fun/interesting to watch from the very distant sidelines
NEW /k/!
>>
>>34786006
>be 32
>did 4 years in the military
>on /k/ since 2009
What's your credentials for having an opinion I should give a shit about?
>>
I think war as we know it is outdated.

Now a widespread civilization collapse...
>>
>>34786171
>What's your credentials for having an opinion I should give a shit about?
I have a cushy position at a defense contractor. Thanks for your service, goy.
>>
>>34786206
At least I respect your opinion if you are a non 14 year old.
Doesn't mean I agree with it.
>>
>>34785319
No. I want YOU to die so we can have flying cars.
>>
>>34785526
>muh autism
>>34786659
no u
>>
Stratfor and the State Departments "The World in 2030" imply that the U.S. is in an unsustainable trajectory.
>>
>>34786779
NORMIES OFF MY BOARD
>>
File: that cunt pays the cost.png (312KB, 311x445px) Image search: [Google]
that cunt pays the cost.png
312KB, 311x445px
im in the naval reserve so id rather have a lot of peace time so I can sit around collecting paychecks for doing nothing

>>34785291
this is literally incorrect, most of the major advancements that make up the modern era were made during peacetime

even computers didnt come up really during WWII as all the memesters would have you believe, a lot of the modern trappings are from the 60s-80s and were motivated by banking and university research sharing. and the math and theory that makes it possible come from ancient logic

wars stimulate the economy since you have to produce a lot of stuff that's instantly destroyed and like half your population is suddenly out of a job, but even that is getting to be less the case as conscription gets less popular and there is less of a need for a shift in the workforce to employ the formerly unemployed and the wars waged these days are all just curbstomping sand niggers where you dont really need to produce a lot of new stuff to do it (even not counting how much is already stockpiled)

>>34785688
not until we have orbital frames
>>
>>34785171
>muh broken windows
Fuck, it's like a cult with you people.
>>
>>34785735
Chances are you'll die of radiation poisoning or starvation.
>>
>>34785086
What's the fun in a WW3 if its going to probably end in a nuclear holocaust?
>>
>>34788152
Are you surprised that people with no formal education in economics rarely understand it?
>>
File: I_am_often.jpg (45KB, 570x385px) Image search: [Google]
I_am_often.jpg
45KB, 570x385px
>>34785319
If someone has to die to let the rest of humanity have flying cars, you bet your fucking ass I'd die or kill for it. War fucking rocks
>>
only the mentally ill want to see the world burn. I'll be there to dump a mag in the chest of whoever wants to start WWIII
>>
File: 1501795483645.jpg (15KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501795483645.jpg
15KB, 480x400px
I don't know if /k/ *wants* world peace, but war would not be as good for /k/ as a long, volatile (but peaceful) near peer arms race.
Something like a modern Dreadnought race or 60s era build-up. That would suit /k/s needs if not its wants.
>>
>>34788551
>says it from his faggot room instead of.fighting in the many conflicts happening now

you are just fuckin larper fag
>>
>>34785086

I want a world where everyone is a nuclear power and peace is kept through MAD.
>>
>>34788655
Good job on sounding edgier than anyone who says they want to end the entire earth in nuclear war
>>
>>34785526
too true, i just want to fight in a huge war with another super power and get shot
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.