[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /k/. Say you were given control of all the world's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 20

File: maxresdefault.jpg.cf.jpg (41KB, 711x399px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg.cf.jpg
41KB, 711x399px
Alright /k/. Say you were given control of all the world's armed services, how would you of handled the seven hour war of the Half Life universe?
>>
You surrender in hour one rather than hour seven. There is no way you can win a war against a empire that has conquered entire dimensions, they will always out number you and their tech is better with one notable exception. Your only chance is to hide as many of your scientists and experts as possible and research the teleportation that black mesa was working on like mad because that is the ONLY advantage you will ever have.
>>
>>34777499
>surrender
>get cool suit
>>
>>34777499
with about 3x or more standard squad sizes. i swear to fuck, the largest group of human soldiers i saw was like 6, spread throughout two or three rooms
>>
Couldn't. An indefinite period where portal storms appear around every major city and both numerically and technologically superior (bearing in mind that the enemies you face in HL2, even striders and gunships, are second line mallcop security units, you never actually face the combine military ingame) enemies appear out of thin air all over the planet, with said period only ending with our surrender or destruction. Even with some hours warning, an organized defense is untenable.
>>
>>34777533
>get cool suit
No son, you become the suit.
And lose your dick.
>>
>>34777529

Correct. Unless you can cut off reinforcements and stop them from jumping into your dimension you're fucked six ways to Sunday.
>>
File: Crowned.png (299KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
Crowned.png
299KB, 600x496px
>>34777625
>>
No way to win it. Might as well nuke everything and deny the fuckers their prize.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 834x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 834x370px
>>34777499
With Machines
>>
>>34777675
Neither radiation nor pollution is a serious problem to the Combine.

>>34777569
Is correct. We have a good idea of Combine COIN assets, but the only real "military" troops we see, in terms of quality, are things like Hunters and Spec Ops guards. Even then, its comparing FBI HRT with a few strykers and black hawks to endless waves of Army Rangers.

You cannot beat an enemy who can constantly BTFO your logistics and strategic assets when you cant strike theirs. We cant even stop portal storms, which are like Class 5 tornadoes that pop up all over the planet at random and spawn xeno bullshit. even Vance mentions they wont last 30 minutes if the Combine proper return to conquer Earth.

The best hope is, unironically, the G-Man, who seems to be part of a resistance movement (or contractor for a resistance) to stop the Combine, or at least deny the Combine within-dimension teleportation, since within-universe teleportation would make the Combine's power virtually unlimited.
>>
>>34777625

Not not like he really uses his dick.
>>
>>34777683
Nigga the combine laugh at the matrix.
>>
Obvi answer is to roll over and feign defeat while developing inter dimensional transporter tech and/or black mesa tele tech.

From there it's a matter of developing or using previously developed WMDs in combination with this to make it not worth their while to fuck with us.

Portal storms are great and all until you teleport a MIRV into the portal. Or portal a nuke back to wherever it is those troops/equipment are coming from.
>>
>>34777730
It's also worth noting that Combine xeno assets often exhibit things that are impossible to us, like telekenesis. even the Vorts can do things like shoot lightning out of their hands. Headcrabs can zombify people. God knows what else the Combine has at their fingertips that we havent even seen, but I wouldnt want to go up against a psychic cyborg with an antimatter gun that can walk through walls, or a sniper that can shoot through a building or some other crap.
>>
File: strip mining.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
strip mining.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>34777499
>mankind loses the war in 7 hours
>in the game a man with 0 military knowledge played by a person (the player) who also have 0 military knowledge using nothing more than a crowbar, pistol and a machine gun manage to take down the aliens

But for real, real life Earth would smoke those aliens.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 688x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 688x288px
>>34777761
How so
>>
>>34777915
The machines in the matrix have a single planet under their control. The Combine have multiple UNIVERSES under theirs. Comby can take 1000:1 casualties and still win the war in days, also consider that all Combine supply, logistics, command and control, and transportation is happening in another universe where you cannot even see it.

There is simply no way for a single planet to face down an inter-dimensional empire.
>>
>>34778137
Never played half life
What happens at the end?
>>
>>34778160
Not even people who play it know, thanks to it ending on a damn cliffhanger.
>>
>>34778160
We dont know, the 3rd one never came out.
>>
>>34777499
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsuJgNjDMSE
>>
File: Soldier_bed.jpg (96KB, 277x662px) Image search: [Google]
Soldier_bed.jpg
96KB, 277x662px
>>34777499
Well you've just inherited a military that's probably already in shambles due to portal storms fucking up the Earth. The enemy can teleport their shit into the world probably at key areas. They can mass produce their troops and equipment in vast numbers. The only logical solution is to surrender and have your guts ripped out and your mind reprogrammed to be cannon fodder.
>>
>>34778160
So far? (see hopless optomism)

The combine invade, stomp all earth militaries in seven hours and humanity surrenders via the administrator of black mesa, Dr. Breen. Breen is put in charge of a puppet government on earth that keeps the populace down while the combine drain the oceans and strip mine most of the planet. They also put contraceptives in the water supply, so the human race is on a one way trip to extinction.

20 years after the invasion, Gordon Freeman is inserted by the G man and helps the human resistance with the only experiments where humanity is ahead of the combine, point to point teleportation. The combine attack the resistance, capturing a number of members and forcing Gordon to assault their biggest prison on the planet to free them. This assault is used a trigger by the resistance to start a full scale uprising against the combine. The uprising succeeds thanks to Gordon, and the Combine advisers get set to abandon the planet and call in the military to wipe out humanity. The SOS signal is stopped by Gordon as is inter dimensional travel, leaving the combine forces trapped on earth. The combine are searching for information on aperture science (from the portal games) as they had very stable teleportation working, and the lead in to the fabled half life 3 is the resistance and combine discovering an aperture science ship burred in ice.
>>
>>34778278
wtf i love the combine now
>>
Is it just more or is the G-man almost certainly a time traveler?

Seems like he might even be somebody who knew gordon.
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>34778278
>We we're even looking into oil shale deposits
>video made in 2013

Hehehe
>>
>>34778309
Plox valve, HL3 2018 E3 announcement. I need this to survive.
>>
>>34778359
It seems more likely that he's an interdimensional mercenary. He doesn't seem very invested in the conflict, and is almost hostile to the vorgs.
>>
>>34778359
>>34778592
I think I read an interview back in 2011 where a developer on the series said that he was loosely based the doctor from doctor who.
>>
>>34778359
He likely is just an interdimensional agent who assumes a human visage.
>>
>>34778681
Sounds like a faereigner.

DEPORT HIM.
>>
>>34778592
> and is almost hostile to the vorgs.

He probably had a Gordon Freeman of the Vorts that completely botched the whole operation and now hes tired of their shit.
>>
>>34777499
>surrender immediately
>secretly commission every single scientist in america, europe, and russia to build a rocket with a xenium resonator to close the first superportal before they even drop off the citadel(s)
>combine eternally btfo

And while i still have power
>eradicate every communist, democrat, chink, and shitskin from the planet. Establish global caucasian union (pan-caucasian version of the UN with less meddling, just a precautionary measure to ensure no single nation falls to any ((())) regime) and allow the japanese to exist freely within their own borders with the option of assimilation into the union. Pajeets will be vetted for IQ, and the top 5% will be given the option of second class citizenship or death. The other 95% will be exterminated.
>refine and continue to develop portal technology until it matches the combine
>hunt down and exterminate the combine and fuck their alien waifus to death
>>
File: 1501813148217.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501813148217.webm
2MB, 854x480px
Thanks for reminding me that I've spent the last 10 years of my life waiting for a video game.
>>
>>34778501
We've been waiting since 2007 anon, it's not coming
>>
>>34779061
IM STILL WAITING FOR RAYMAN 4
ITS BEEN 14 YEARS
>>
>>34779103
every half life game made a technological breakthrough in some aspect of video games

HL1 was a FPS breakthrough in general
HL2 was a physics engine breakthrough
HL3 will be either a VR breakthrough or something else

It's extremely likely that it will come out before 2020.
>>
>>34779103
I will never give up hope. One day. One day I'll boot my computer to see "HL3 preorder" on the steam news. I'll see the trailer in my YouTube inbox. It'll happen one fucking day. I will not die untill I have played that fucking game.
>>
>>34779176
Don't forget the episodes. Episode 2 was my favourite in the franchise. That fucking gnome achievement will be forever burned into my brain.
>>
>>34779210
Did you actually do it? You absolute madman.
>>
>>34779210
the only thing preventing half life 2 and its episodes from being games of the century was the fucktarded AI, and even then they designed the game around it pretty flawlessly. if HL3 doesn't revolutionize VR then it's gonna revolutionize AI. valve won't release a new game unless either of these happen, and i'm perfectly fine waiting.

they're going to make so much money off of the next half life title they'll make SpaceX and apple look like fucking panhandlers
>>
>>34778360
Actually 2008. It was reuploaded in 2013
>>
>>34778360
I am a brainlet, please explain why that's funny.
>>
>>34779245
Yes. The car driving segment was hell.

>>34779258
The AI was actually pretty good with a proper nav mesh (the reason they're so bad in gmod). They'd elect squad leaders, take cover, throw grenades when it made sense, provide covering fire, the problem was that they died in 2 seconds, so you never got to see any of that in action.
>>
>>34779334
>The car driving segment was hell.

How did you do it?
>>
>>34779513
I balanced him on the hood of the car and drove at around 3 mph. He still fell off every hundred meters. This was after walking the entire way there on foot just to find out that the car is required to progress. It was worth it though, I became emotionally attached to that gnome, he is my eternal soul mate. Seeing him go to space was glorious.
>>
I would order certain numbers of military persons into our preplanned bunkers deep in the earths core. These are covered by hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of feet below ground. Most likely thousand(s).

I would then execute order 1

All forces surface forces attack enmasse. Expenditure of all of earths nuclear missle inventory to detonate in the sky following the full scale ground sea and air charge.

I would then execute order 0

at midnight
the osterhagen device would be triggered.
All living thing on the planet or in its skys and atmosphere would cook as the earth temperature would go to 1200 degrees in under 10 seconds.
Combine forces would grind to a halt and the planet would be unavailable for the next 50 years while it cools down.

I have already thought about this topic.

The Human White race would survive in the underground bases, building, preparing.

My reich istt complete fuhrer!
>>
>>34777625
I wouldn't mind becoming one of the ones with the dual pistols that got cut from the actual game.
>>
>>34778137
Though I agree, how much effort would the Combine exert? Obviously not every single fighter is going to be there to attack earth, so how much of a fighting force attacked earth in the first place?
If the Machines did mange to repel the Combine, would the head commanders even notice?
>>
>>34779636
>radiation
combine are immune
>heat
shiggy diggy doo
>whoshit
fuck off
>>
I know I definitely wouldn't send an entire company to New Mexico to systematically murder my most prized technologists and scientists before nuking my test labs. That could definitely bite me on the ass at some point.
>>
File: Stripped_combine_soldier.jpg (67KB, 307x709px) Image search: [Google]
Stripped_combine_soldier.jpg
67KB, 307x709px
>>34779654
Enjoy having your brain fucked with.
>>
>>34779709

You don't think it exists already?

hah ok

>You
They invented what
>You
Thats impossible

>me
Yep i'm telling you they invented a thing called a Gun. Its supposed to shoot balls of metal hundreds of feet

>you
thats impossible your fucking crazy.
CERN ...nigger
CERN...
>>
>>34779751
jesus christ did you forget to take your lithium this morning?
>>
File: 1502024965893.jpg (9KB, 261x211px) Image search: [Google]
1502024965893.jpg
9KB, 261x211px
>>34779751
What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>34779751
Are you Indian?
>>
>>34778160
Hahaha
>>
>>34779801
>>34779819
>>34779837

I responded to OP on how I would defend Earth.
Obviously this has shattered your fragile psyche
>>
>>34779988
Just fight them with Cerebro and your weaponized autism
>>
File: IMG_1141.jpg (75KB, 414x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1141.jpg
75KB, 414x735px
>>34779654
Me too anon
>>34779747
You wouldn't want to be pic related? Wow
>>
>>34777499
Still bothers me that valve came up with an enemy that has a multi dimensional spanning empire, but the best they could offer up in the gameplay department was some mall cops in ukraine.
>>
>>34777499
>surrender in exchange for alien and hooman pootang
>>
File: Stripped_soldier_NP.jpg (915KB, 1040x720px) Image search: [Google]
Stripped_soldier_NP.jpg
915KB, 1040x720px
>>34780500
No. I don't want them doing weird shit to my body.
>>
This thread makes me want to replay half life

I haven't played the first but I've played 2 and all the episodes
>>
>>34777914
he doesn't take down the aliens he takes down a small security force in a single city because he has a god-like being at his side
>>
File: Opfor_dm_grunt.png (140KB, 360x770px) Image search: [Google]
Opfor_dm_grunt.png
140KB, 360x770px
>>34780578
Man, if we make it out of here alive, I'm gonna buy you all a round of beers. Hell, I'll buy the whole damn bar!
>>
>>34778359
He's a government man
>>
>>34780578
Here again, I think I'm gonna get HL1 and play it when I can

Is the fan made black mesa mod the same as hl1? Or are they different
>>
>>34780633
Black mesa should really only be played after you've played Half life, and maybe 2, first.
>>
>>34778649
Actually it was the smoking man from X files.
>>
>>34778359
Omniscient ancap

I like him i just wish he didnt bully vorts
>>
>>34780664
Oh I played a bit of it
>>
>>34779176
There was an article a while ago analyzing Steam sales, I think by Forbes.

Valve basically prints money to do jack diddly shit, and the last big IP they launched (Evolve) flopped. Much more profitable to do nothing, get paid, make hats, and do the occasional Counter Strike remake and skins.

Simply put, writing a new Half Life 2 after all this time (and thus the insane expectations and hype) would probably involve a level of talent Valve doesn't have anymore. Even their other great "new" IP, Left 4 Dead, doesn't have a real plot. It's all co-op/team based e-sports to pad the replayability.

Half Life 3 may never happen if only because
>Triple A games are expensive, and that's what it will HAVE to be, and they don't want to risk losing a fortune if it isn't up to fan expectations a la Mass Effect 3
>Valve makes a fortune doing nothing, so why would they work

It's basically just laziness at this point. If they revolutionize anything at all, it would have been for their Steam Machine, which also flopped. VR would be an option, maybe. But I doubt it will be by 2020. By 2020 I'd half expect Valve just to remaster the Half Life series in Source 3.0 or whatever, and THEN do HL3 once the kinks are worked out.

As a side note, I'd argue that the last FPS game to truly introduce breakthrough "good" AI was probably F.E.A.R. In part it was just running limited scripts (ie., get behind cabinet, pull down cabinet, reload behind cover, push forward) but the level design really accented that. The problem with AI is that if it is TOO smart, players get frustrated. For what it's worth I think the AI in Alien: Isolation is pretty smart too.

>>34780541
They had a lot more ideas, but a lot of the more "alien" ones got cut. Original concepts had it essentially looking like the Halo Covenant + collaborators doing an occupation.

>>34777914
He's also wearing a power armor suit that lets him sprint at something like 40 miles per hour and withstand insane punishment.
>>
File: 1500025351957.jpg (42KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1500025351957.jpg
42KB, 480x542px
>how would you of handled the seven hour war of the Half Life universe?

By nuking the entire planet. It'll burn before the combine take it. Every last nuclear warhead will be armed and launched.
>>
File: IMG_1143.jpg (101KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.jpg
101KB, 900x1200px
>>34780559
Your loss dude
>>
>>34780836
>Inferring that the combine lacks the capacity to deploy drones capable of accelerating the half life of the radiation, if not scrubbing the planet
>Inferring that an inter-dimensional empire won't just have it easier on such an empty planet
>>
File: 1501955304284.jpg (185KB, 829x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501955304284.jpg
185KB, 829x1024px
>>34780755
More like omniscient old school CIA.
>>
File: 1447000504530.jpg (143KB, 441x561px) Image search: [Google]
1447000504530.jpg
143KB, 441x561px
>>34780781
The HEV doesn't get nearly enough love.
Wish there was more fluff about it beyond "it exists".
>>
>>34780942
We know it has the power to turn the SPAS into a double-barrel, that's pretty cool.
>>
>>34780859
The Combine only want Earth for its resources and to Borg the creatures on it. Every single nuke being detonated would return Earth to the early years of its existence.
>>
>>34778290
when did cloud become a tweaker?
>>
>>34778359
He's an inter-dimensional bureaucrat
>>
>>34778160
After the events of Half Life, Gordon gets put in a universal coma, hence why he doesn't age. Sometime before that, in Blue Shift, Barney, Vance, and Kliner escape. After Gordon goes to Xen, Shepard goes after him in Opposing Force. He gets taken by the Gman and put in a coma too, but not before re-activating the nuke brought by the Spec Ops, that was defused by Shepard earlier that day.
>>
>>34781143
>tfw Shepard was never uncoma'd
>>
>>34777499
> Draft every last woman, man, and child capable of holding and using a firearm.
> Direct proper militants to stall combine forces for as long as seven hours.
> Get draftees and those whom cannot meet their standards, scientists, and important governmental figures to a black site God knows how many feet below what would become City 17.
> Direct straggling militant forces to regroup at said black site or die trying.
> Combine wins the Seven Hour War, but pawns are in place.
> The second Freeman arrives, the remaining forces of draftees and militants are pushed out to assist the Lambda cells.

tl;dr: how to be a win
>>
>>34780781
>>Triple A games are expensive, and that's what it will HAVE to be, and they don't want to risk losing a fortune if it isn't up to fan expectations a la Mass Effect 3
>insinuating gaben is even a fraction as retarded as bioware
>>Simply put, writing a new Half Life 2 after all this time (and thus the insane expectations and hype) would probably involve a level of talent Valve doesn't have anymore. Even their other great "new" IP, Left 4 Dead, doesn't have a real plot. It's all co-op/team based e-sports to pad the replayability.

they've explicitly stated that the last thing that would delay a game release is fear of anything, especially meeting expectations. if you're going to be a pessimistic bitch at least understand who you're talking about. i can understand any other dev dropping their most successful series for easy shekels, but gaben? do you need help cleaning up the mess from all the shit dribbling out of your lips?
>>
>>34781263
You explain to me why they HAVEN'T made it. They have done only E-sports and Portal 2 with the time they've had, flopped several times as of late, and make ridiculous fortunes on doing nothing but updates and microtransactions. If I was going in front of any type of group of investors, public or private, the last thing i'd do is say "we're going to invest a fuck ton of money on a game" when they, again, make money for doing nothing but "steam customer support" and "updating CS:GO/TF2". At best, they'll get bored of the microtransaction-fest and get around to it, or some plucky young new programmer starts really hammering out a bunch of ideas that light the inspiration in their souls, but I doubt it will be in the next few years.

You don't have to be retarded to follow easy money, it's not that Gaben is retarded, it's that he it's a business, and there's free money right on the table to do nothing at all.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>34781263
are you fucking retarded? have you been living under a rock for the last fucking decade?

Almost everyone who worked on half life 2 has left valve, even the writers. Fuck you.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/16/15622366/valve-gabe-newell-sales-origin-destructive
https://www.polygon.com/2017/2/17/14652732/valve-erik-wolpaw-leaves
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/05/02/old-man-flurry-chet-faliszek-leaves-valve/
https://www.engadget.com/2017/05/02/valve-chet-faliszek-writer-htc-vive-departure/

Dumb cunt. Keep sucking the shit from "Your lord gaben's" fat, kike asshole
>>
>>34781356
>>34781354

that shut him up
>>
>>34780781
>Evolve
valve had nothing to do with evolve
>>
File: cern-aerial2.jpg (76KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
cern-aerial2.jpg
76KB, 600x352px
>>34779819
I think he thinks he could weaponise the Large Hadron Collider, which may well be the stupidest thing I've heard all day.

>>34779751
Assuming I've interpreted your autism correctly then you need to understand that the LHC is nothing more than a ring of giant fucking magnets. What do you plan to do with it, steal their scrap metal supplies? lure the entire combine force onto the France/switzerland border and remotely wipe their hard drives? Its a particle accelerator not a fucking nuke.
>>
>>34781576
B-b-but muh black holes!
Muh time travel!
Muh jelly bananas!
>>
>>34777499
Do I have advance knowledge of what's going to go down? If so prepare stay-behinds and weapon caches all fucking over the place + drop nukes Black Mesa, if not then I only have armchair-tier grasp of military tactics and strategy so I'd be luck to last seven hours (not to mention if I don't have advance knowledge my forces are still spread all over the world, non-mobilised and speaking fuck knows how many languages).
>>
The Combine intend to use humans as slaves.
You could delay defeat by holding humanity hostage with nuclear weapons.
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>34778867
You have to go back hans
>>>>/pol/
>>
>>34777529
this except with planetary-scale wehrwolf actions
>>
>>34779513
Different annon here, used the grav gun to wedge him behind the seat of the car, though there was one time that backfired when alyx jumped in and his weird physics laubched, her and the car to the moon... Oddly enough I found chomsky about 10 feet away buried hat first into the chest of a dead combine soldier.
>>
Does anyone else not really give a shit about HL3 at this point?
If it had dropped 5 years ago maybe, but now, whatever.
>>
Issue the current standing invasion protocol; disperse. Offer no viable targets. Stockpile arms and ammunition and prepare for resistance.
>>
Code: Cauterize, Prosecute, Expunge
>>
>>34777914
>game involves pressing W and M1
i habeeb it.
>>
>>34777499
Scatter the armed forces and fight using guerrilla warfare while stealing and adapting equipment to send the aliens back to hell
>>
>>34784730
I've lost any hope for hype. If Valve announced HL3 tonight I would think "oh, cool" and I'd preorder it on Steam but I would keep going about daily life normally.
>>
>>34777499
distribute ALL weapons and ammunition - hold nothing in reserve. Order all units to scatter and cut off all contact. Force the invaders to fight a guerilla war.
>>
>>34777625
That's only if you become an Overwatch Soldier. Civil Protection metro cops are normal people that voluntarily joined the combine for a better quality of life.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.