[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do British tabloids keep publishing these bullshit nonsense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: DGfSxL-XkAIbQ9H.jpg:large.jpg (135KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
DGfSxL-XkAIbQ9H.jpg:large.jpg
135KB, 810x810px
Why do British tabloids keep publishing these bullshit nonsense articles about the SAS?
>>
Fake news sells more papers.
>>
>>34777241

Because they are literally living 1984 right now
>>
>>34777241
Because they are tabloids?
>>
>>34777241
because the fake news meme is actually applicable to British tabloids. they are literally terrible
>>
>ENHANCED WITH MAGNETS
>>
Dailymail, thesun, and a few others use the SAS as a placeholder for "complete bullshit" in news stories.

The SAS aren't making exclusive articles for the sun every week about operations outside Raqqa.
>>
>>34777241
>magnum 44
I realize it's all typed down by noguns, but I just cannot get over that.
It makes me think of people who refer to all revolvers as "magnums" and remind me how much I want to kidnap them, tie them down in a room full of revolvers and pull a nonstop live action episode of Forgotten Bergmanns except with revolvers and their ammunition.
>>
File: dont ever climb on tanks.jpg (89KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
dont ever climb on tanks.jpg
89KB, 960x720px
>>34777241
>Why do British tabloids keep publishing these bullshit nonsense articles about the SAS?
This probably came from an SAS soldier probably picking one out at a gun show out of curiosity and rumour mill took hold.

>>34777395
> Spins bullshit stories from Bullshit sources
> Makes SAS look cool
> British Tanker splits fedayeens head open with penetrator while another tank splatters a crowd caught on camera by news and tank camera
> Unreported
> British Infantryman Stabs Insurgent in the face a hundred times whilst unit is being filmed for a documentary and catches it on helmet camera
> Unreported.
> British soldiers Torture insurgents to get crucial information about hostages
> Ulster troops pull traditional sign of greeting in photos
> British soldiers "wet" looters by throwing them into the tigris
> Royal marine Euthanizes terminally injured insurgent who was torn in half.
> WAR CRIMES REEEEEEEEE
>>
Because they're tabloids?
>>
>>34777639
> Royal marine Euthanizes terminally injured insurgent who was torn in half.

>Royal Marine openly states intent to break the law and murder before breaking the law and murdering, thus digging his own grave entirely because he was completely conscious of the legality of his actions
>>
>>34777639
>> British Tanker splits fedayeens head open with penetrator while another tank splatters a crowd caught on camera by news and tank camera

Unreported because it didn't happen?
>>
File: Ks ideal operator.jpg (127KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ks ideal operator.jpg
127KB, 768x1024px
>>34777241
> Not having galac - tac ballistic helmet

>>34777673
I've heard this story too, they got swarmed when they rolled into basra, pic related maybe?
>>
>>34777666
nice digits
>>
>>34777241
That's a hell of a way to fuck up your neck
>>
>>34777639
please some sources.
I have been reading too much sad stories about Britain lately and I want something to cheer me up.
>>
>>34777241
I swore I read this word for word about a year ago, and the year before that, and the year before that too.
tl;dr British tabloids are pure trash
>>
>>34777241
>uses magnets
>>
File: IMG_1607.jpg (17KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1607.jpg
17KB, 275x183px
>>34777241
>Brits make up shit about helmets and equipment
>SEALs make up shit about their entire operations
>>
>>34777241
Normies don't know shit about the SAS and think it's a super advanced mysterious army.

No joke, Tony Blair thought there were 40,000 people in the SAS when he became Prime Minister.
>>
>>34777760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxi5kxzx3V0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS3W_lOCyo0
>>
>>34777241
To distract them from the terror bombings, the stick "weapon" confiscations, and the gubmint knows if you haven't paid your tv propaganda tax yet.
>>
>>34778364
you don't have to pay for a TV licence if you de tune your TV so it can no longer pick up BBC.

But its pretty good, no adverts, david attenborough, 24/7 debate footage of parliament.
>>
File: England ball then and now.jpg (287KB, 851x630px) Image search: [Google]
England ball then and now.jpg
287KB, 851x630px
>>34777241

It allows them to pretend they're still relevant.
>>
File: SAS Special Air Service.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SAS Special Air Service.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
They need to feel safe after allowing a race of warring incest tards into their borders.

Thinking about the SAS distracts them. Most """news""" is a distraction/entertainment for simpletons.

Because they honestly believe the SAS will jump out of the bushes to protect them during a random Muslim stabbing.

Because they genuinely believe the SAS is their personal security detail.
>>
>>34777241
>British tabloids keep publishing these bullshit nonsense articles
Well, yes, that's what they do to sell papers.
>>
>>34778466
> controls all money across the Atlantic
> most powerful nation in Europe
> actually trying to pull there shit together
> not relevant

>>34778489
those aren't SAS
>>
>>34777241
Propaganda.
>Our country has awesome helmets! Isn't it great how our government has anything under control!
>*gets run over*
>>
>>34778489
It's entertaining lies for morons, you paranoid
>>
File: magnet armor.jpg (111KB, 1213x928px) Image search: [Google]
magnet armor.jpg
111KB, 1213x928px
>>34777241
>>34777290
>>34777795
>magnet helmet

The absolute madmen actually did it!
>>
>>34778543
>*gets run over*
UK has a lower traffic mortality rate at 3.3 per 100,000 as opposed to 10.6 in the US and 18.9 in the RF
Statistically speaking you're more likely to die of falling from height
>>
>>34778634
Terrorist attacks have more psychological impact than accidental deaths and standard murders. They are worse for society than other forms of death. Only an autist doesn't understand this.
>>
>>34778640
USA 50 terror attacks since 9/11
UK 12 in the same period

accounting for population differences they're about the same.
(does not include foiled attacks)
>>
>>34777241
I can't help but think WW2 commandos would think we're pussies for having some much individual armor and gadgets.
We should use anything that gives us an edge though.
>>
>>34777905
they just keep trying to take the rifles... how were the brits not just rifle butting them
>>
>>34778534
>number one name of newborns is Muhammad
>London is now New Baghdad
>government has disarmed the people
>steak knives have blunt tips
>cannot freely vocalize a point of view that is not approved by the government and political correctness police without sparking a criminal investigation

Saying "best of europe" is pretty meaningless. Europe is going into the shitter, and the UK is circling the toilet bowel just like the rest.
>>
>Why do tabloids keep publishing bullshit nonsense articles?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.