[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would /k/ deal with a "zombie" type apocalypse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: ABC-zombie-apocalypse.jpg (208KB, 968x563px) Image search: [Google]
ABC-zombie-apocalypse.jpg
208KB, 968x563px
How would /k/ deal with a "zombie" type apocalypse (bodily fluid tramsmission, and waterbourne)?
>>
File: 1500781816760.jpg (90KB, 549x280px) Image search: [Google]
1500781816760.jpg
90KB, 549x280px
>Grab gun
>Shoot self
>>
i have a cabin in alaska, i'd prolly wanna stay there.
>>
also how would op?
>>
>>34773050
>>34773151
>be op
>a faggot
>start a thread about zambies
>abandon it
>>
>>34773050
bodily fluid?
No issue if they rot and decay, just wait till the cold or heat breaks them down into mush.
Waterbourne? I might as well be fucked after a while, maybe a year tops, before I drink some bad water and turn.
>>
File: 1465128964376.png (312KB, 922x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1465128964376.png
312KB, 922x2800px
pretty much this
>>
>>34773228
>no experience with women
>inability to recognize reality around them
>doesn't actually own a gun, goes and gets one from a store during crisis
>trap gf

This is /k/ all right.
>>
>>34773050
>How would /k/ deal with a "zombie" type apocalypse (bodily fluid tramsmission, and waterbourne)?

I've got more ammo than there are inhabitants in my town. And I suspect plenty of people have the same. So just team up, wipe out zombies, set up survival communities to grow food and provide 24/7 protection. The biggest danger would be other humans, not zombies.

Of course, that's for slow zombies. Fast zombies would be fubar.
>>
>>34773275
Well I mean if they are dead, they couldn't run faster than a normal human and only the weak humans would get caught.

Plus why would zombies wander outside and into another town, instead of randomly into the wild and die?
>>
>>34773289
A zombie having revitalized body functions would also lack the restrictions that the brain itself puts upon a human: the fuckers could rip a bike in half.
>>
"Zombie invasion" is a preppers' metaphor for dumb niggers invading their land like Eurocucks suffer at the moment.
You retard, it never was about ghoulish monsters.
>>
>>34773324
humans have a limited physical strength
it is not mental strength limiting the physical strength, it is mental strength limiting the potential to build physical strength
>>
>>34773324
huh, really makes u think...
>>
>>34773324
What restrictions? Do you mean pain?
Yeah with no pain it would tear itself in half, even intelligent people who can't feel pain, still burn, cut and harm themselves constantly while being careful, could you imagine what a dumb zombie would do?
>>
>>34773050
>How would /k/ deal with a "zombie" type apocalypse
I'd go to YOUR house :^)
>>
I'd remove the solar panels and power system from my mum's partner's house, and then take it to my mum's house, which is in a town of only a few hundred people and has rainwater already set up.

Then, I guess I'd just fortify the perimeter and chill out.
>>
File: soviet fun land.jpg (143KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
soviet fun land.jpg
143KB, 1280x853px
>>34773050
Build a well and a water filter, find a very large house out of town, get all my water and food and other supplies, then build a big concrete wall around it, plant some crops and just chill out.
>>
>>34773228
lmao
>>
>>34773050
head into the high country , central country Victoria Australia , city people won't be going there since there is no phone coverage , no electricity and all dirt roads.

Plenty of wildlife to hunt and fresh water from the mountains , zombies would have a hard time getting up there.
>>
>>34773392
Just hope the virus doesn't jump species, or you could have a horde of zombie bunnies riding zombie deer, chasing you down through the scrub.
>>
>>34773050
id poop all over my front door and smear it over it so the zombies cant smell me and will leave me alone.
>>
>>34773050
zombies i would deal with pretty well. but with no /k/ to hang out with and distract me from lonelyness i would probably look for a qt gf
>>
File: IMG_20170525_124909.jpg (32KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_124909.jpg
32KB, 480x346px
>>34773050
I'd probably go on a cross country journey in a reliant robin. Sitting in a cabin in some forest would be quite boring
>>
I have a friend who lives in a small community in bumfuck Alaska, so I'd probably just dump all of my food, guns, and ammo into my kayak and start rowing until i get there. barring that, seeing as it's a pretty shitty idea objectively, I'd probably just bug in until it becomes necessary for me to run away, and just spend my days wandering around killing zombies in the most entertaining ways I could devise. if I could find a qt to roam around with, that'd be pretty good too.
>>
>>34773355
Underrated double-dubs
>>
File: Paladin-history.jpg (8KB, 180x324px) Image search: [Google]
Paladin-history.jpg
8KB, 180x324px
>>34773050
>I will cleanse this wilderness
>>
File: 534534.jpg (9KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
534534.jpg
9KB, 259x195px
>>34773050
Do you realize that "zombie apocalypse" is code word for shooting spree? We all know what /k/ would do then.
>>
>>34773050
Go innawoods.
Zombie shows are notoriously retarded at having these HUGE HORDES in the fucking forest despite the only town nearby being population 300 and the nearest metro being some 100 miles away. The zombies would shamble themselves til their ankles broke and then they'd have to crawl in which they'd melt in the sun before they actually got to me. Just gotta stick up food and water
>>
>>34773050
>How would /k/ deal with a "zombie" type apocalypse (bodily fluid tramsmission

Move above the arctic circle or out to an uninhabited tropical island. Zombies can't swim and they'd freeze into corpsecicles in the cold.

>waterbourne)?

Boil the fuck out of my water and add chlorine tablets after. Might taste like shit but it will be safe to drink.
>>
>>34773340
>humans have a limited physical strength

This is true

>it is not mental strength limiting the physical strength

this is only partially true.

>it is mental strength limiting the potential to build physical strength

This is irrelevant.

On a Normal healthy Human being their is an organ called the Golgi Tendon that sends signals to your brain that limits our physical strength to keep ourselves from overexerting our bodies past the breaking point.
On People who have certain mental deficiencies the Golgi tendon and Brain don't communicate properly and allow some individuals to actually over exert their physical strength past the safe limit for our bodies.
The non scientific term for this is called "Retard strength"
>>
>>34776080
tfw when you were in high school when Columbine happened & most of /b/ wasn't even born.
>>
>>34773050
If things take a little time to get to where i am then traveling somewhere relatively unpopulated and forming or joining a commune would be a good idea. With good walls and a lot of ammo for projectile weapons it would take a truly massive amount of undead to get in. Humans, disease, and famine would be the biggest problems.

OTOH if i just woke up one day to the sounds of screams and gunfire in my neighborhood and deduced that shit was going all 28 days later id first assemble the family(live with my 2 brothers) and arm them with tools from the garage and firearms.Then try to move all the non perishables and bottled water along with firearms and ammo into the attic. If we get noticed from the outside too quickly it'll be a serious problem. Having to retreat too early to the attic means we'd have to either try to bug out or clear my house of any zeds for supplies very soon. Both are highly risky. With the limited ammo i have on hand a chain pull could end up being a fatal mistake.

If i managed to do that unnoticed then id get the family together pulling all the doors off the upstairs rooms and lay them on the stairs, hammering them in place to make a relatively hard to climb ramp. Then we'd try to board up the windows. Then we play the waiting game and hope help comes. If a lot of zeds appear then taking the heavier tools(sledge and axe) to the stairs might be a good idea.
>>
>>34773355
Well played, anon
>>
Load up boat with supplies. Call friends, have them load up their boats with supplies. Head out into gulf. Tie up to oil rig. Colonize oil rig. Fish, garden, wait.

Canabalize other rigs for solar panels, wind powered generators, etc. Hope there isn't a drought.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.