[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching a video of gun parts installation >probably $1000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1501446186149.jpg (61KB, 252x355px) Image search: [Google]
1501446186149.jpg
61KB, 252x355px
>watching a video of gun parts installation
>probably $1000 gun it's being installed on
>guy pulls out a claw hammer to work with the punch
>cheapest dollar store screwdriver for screws

Why do people bother spending thousands on guns but not even spend $50 on a some decent screwdrivers?
>>
probably because they're not autistic homos such as yourself
>>
File: 473298673490399.jpg (25KB, 480x349px) Image search: [Google]
473298673490399.jpg
25KB, 480x349px
>>34769858
whoa dude sick roast. screenshotted
>>
hi yes claw hamer necessary if you manly man
cheap screwer work good like expensieve screwer if you not retard.
thanks
>>
While it looks unprofessional, being a complete asshole about "using the correct tools" makes you look like a snobbish prick. If the tool works, then do it.
>>
>>34770463

You know how many fucking "this will work" retards destroy parts? Even a $10 shitty walmart gunsmith set and $20 AR punch kit is better than fucking something else up.

t. funsmith (thanks for paying my bills you cheap faggots)
>>
File: 1413909523281.jpg (373KB, 508x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1413909523281.jpg
373KB, 508x1368px
>>34769846

>Buy build quality AR-15
>ACOG, KAC Rail, the works
>Proceeds to use fucking Tula ammo.
>In a world of XM193/XM855 at Walmart

Ian had the same issue with a RMR Glock 19, and it's like spend the extra $1 a box for brass ammo.
>>
>>34772683
How many guns come to you with BCG's that were never touched after thousands of rounds? I know two people who blew out some gas rings on their AR's because they thought all they had to do was squirt oil in the trigger group and clean the barrel.
>>
>>34772728

lol, people don't nearly shoot that much. Most of the time it's clean GranPappy's shitty lube that should never have been put on a firearm that has hardened after 20 years.

Most of the AR issues are people buying shit parts that are fixed with chrome-lined barrels and C158 BCGs. Very high humidity, so rusty bores are common on the cheap ARs, but "lol chrome is overrated"
>>
>Just bought new Remington R1
>Want to make sure everything is nice and oiled
>Disassembling gub
>Go to take off mag release
>Grab screwdriver head that is the best fitting but has just a little bit of wiggle room
>Aw fuck it, it shouldnt be thay fucking tight
>Start trying to unscrew
>Fucking screw chips immediately
Why do i fucking do this shit?
>>
>>34772768

HOLLOW GROUND SCREWDRIVERS

They are worth their weight in golden deagles if you work on guns with a lot of screws like lever actions, and damn worth it with milsurps with proprietary screws that haven't been made since Austria-Hungary.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.