[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no good reason to buy deactivated firearms. >B-but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 920549_-_photo_1_1496594057_img.jpg (52KB, 668x376px) Image search: [Google]
920549_-_photo_1_1496594057_img.jpg
52KB, 668x376px
There is no good reason to buy deactivated firearms.

>B-but I'm too lazy to get my firearms certificate but I still wanna gun-like object!

You're a fucking idiot for wasting your money on wallhangers, and more importantly, encouraging arseholes to destroy firearms because they can sell them to you.

You can buy perfectly functional rifles, pistols and shotguns that are unmolested, without a certificate and do the same things you'd do with them except now you actually have a working firearm.

>But it costs too much!

Bullshit. You can pick up a perfectly serviceable rifle in obsolete calibres for the same price as deactivated ones. They're also less regulated. Also, with the rifles and shotguns, once you finally get off your arse and do the very easy steps to get a firearms certificate or whatever, you've got a rifle ready to shoot! And nothing got destroyed forever.
>>
>>34767690
Pic related. You can get one of these Schmit-Rubins for under £500, no license, no safe, no problems.
>>
>firearms certificate

There is no good reason to live in Britain
>>
>>34767723
Make it easier to move to the US then.
>>
>>34767690
i have one of those, it's nice but i haven't made any rounds for it yet
>>
>>34767723
Trying to convince idiots to not destroy guns here.
>>
>>34767752
the problem is there are very few markets for full auto guns. an extreme minority of countries allow their citizens to buy them, and the un has really cracked down on arms dealing to warzones. best bet is really to have them cut down into a parts kit that can be re-built into a semi auto in the us, but you still loose the receiver and barrel to the torches. otherwise they are just scrapped if not parted out or deactivated.
>>
>>34767740
make your country great again.
>>
>>34767740
Fuck off we're full
>>
File: 4631424.jpg (40KB, 284x400px) Image search: [Google]
4631424.jpg
40KB, 284x400px
>>34767690
Get on my level, pleb
>>
>>34767740
That mindset is why we don't want you here, take back your country don't flee like a roach. We don't want the rest of your ideological and political baggage fucking ours up further.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.