[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much movie magic is this scene? For those who haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: boromirdeath.jpg (133KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
boromirdeath.jpg
133KB, 1920x800px
How much movie magic is this scene?

For those who haven't seen it, after the first arrow he looks fucked up, the second he looks like certain death is coming and he drops after the the third.

I could see it happening with a gun maybe but not wood.
>>
>>34762987
>How much movie magic is this scene?
it's totally movie magic, anon. the scene was done with special effects. he wasn't really shot
>>
File: 1500140594271.jpg (27KB, 355x354px) Image search: [Google]
1500140594271.jpg
27KB, 355x354px
>>34763008
>>
>>34762987
3 lumps of wood stabbed through your organs... you are probably right OP sounds like something he would have walked off
>>
>>34762987
>How much movie magic is this scene?

Magical things happen in combat.

Example: Sergeant Roy P. Benavidez
http://badassoftheweek.com/index.cgi?id=50095485956

Can't have a few bullets, frags, bayonet stabs and a broken jaw stop you.
>Suffering from 37 bayonet, bullet, and shrapnel wounds in various parts of his body, Benavidez used the last of his strength to pull himself on board the helicopter, the last man to leave the battlefield.
>After the rescue helicopters landed at the base, Roy Benavidez's motionless body was carried off the helicopter, and after a preliminary inspection by the medical personnel on-site, the hero was gently laid onto a gurney and wheeled into the coroner's office.
>Just as they were zipping up his body bag, Benavidez used the last of his energy to spit in the doctor's face.

Cuz fuck you, I'm not gonna die.
>>
>>34762987
Kill yourself unironically
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.