[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I ordered a Savage MSR-15 Patrol off Buds for $506 with free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

So I ordered a Savage MSR-15 Patrol off Buds for $506 with free shipping. Now I see on the same website that buds is selling the same rifle for $611 also. I checked other online stores and see more in the 600 range? Can anyone explain why this is?
>>
>>34752841
Buds likes to fuck with the pricing of their guns for no reason. I think it's an automated system. When a gun doesn't get much interest in a while, the price falls, but when page views increase, the price goes back up to what it was previously.

I was looking at a Sig M11-A1 one night a few weeks ago thinking that I might buy it with the proceeds of selling a gun not too long before that. The following morning when I refreshed the page, credit card in hand, the price had been jacked up by $50 for no reason. It just turned me off the sale and I ended up not buying it. Even when they are consistent with their prices, the "cash only" price adds a full week of processing time to the already lengthy 3-4 days processing time. It's really annoying when they advertise that you're getting 1-2 day shipping. If you pay with an ACH e-check, don't expect your gun for at least two weeks.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.