[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck, /k/ According to these sites, Minnesota allow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What the fuck, /k/
According to these sites, Minnesota allows open carry of rifles without a permit:
https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/minnesota/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Minnesota

Yet according to the latter, despite saying that Minnesota is an open carry state and does not require a permit for open carrying rifles, it also separately says
>Whoever carries a BB gun, rifle, or shotgun on or about the person in a public place is guilty of a gross misdemeanor

And on the NRA gun laws by state thing, it says that open carry of rifles only requires permits in Massachusetts and New Jersey, and some cities/counties.

So what the fuck? Does Minnesota allow open carry of rifles or not? And are there any other states besides Massajewsets and Jew Jersey that ban it?
>>
You need your PTC as far as I know. It only says pistol on the card, but it applies to long arms as well.
>>
>>34749146
Then why should I trust the web pages that list gun laws by state? They claim that only MA and NJ require permit/ID for open carrying rifles.
>>
you can in state parks far enough away from the cities

i wouldn't try carrying a rifle anywhere else. chances are you will get muhammeded by one of the local conscripts
>>
>>34749114
When can we get rid of our retarded permit to purchase laws? Wisconsin is so much better and only a half hour away. Might jump ship.
>>
>>34749114
From what my instructor told me in my carry class, open carry of long guns isn't legal. Even when transporting in a vehicle, you have to store the ammo/magazines separately.

There was a someone in my class who brought up that he had gotten a ticket for having his 20gauge in his trunk with rounds in the side saddle. Kinda anecdotal, but that's all i got for ya.

Not trying to get SHALL NOT'd, but why would you even want to?
>>
>>34749196
>Not trying to get SHALL NOT'd, but why would you even want to?
Self defense.
>inb4 carry a pistol
But that requires a permit. And I don't want to get a permit because SHALL
>>
Let's get this passed https://www.revisor.mn.gov/bills/text.php?number=HF0188&session=ls90&version=list&session_number=0&session_year=2017
>>
>>34749220
NOT
>>
>>34749177
PTP is so easy the gun rights places dont even bother since they have a lot bigger fish to fry
>>
Open carry is legal with a permit
Lands and waters clause says you can open or concealed innawoods for hunting or target practice
>>
>>34749114
Michiganbro here, I thought most states allowed open carry of long guns?
State police around here say you're technically allowed to walk through downtown with a shotgun. Though of course you wouldn't have an easy time if you did that. Still technically legal.

As long as you're inna____ anything other than a city, you shouldn't get much hastle i'd imagine except for maybe commiefornia, but I have commiefornian friends and they even claim to go hiking with their rifles.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.